Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thetruthseeker

Tyler/Owen from RSD

31 posts in this topic

People that are doing well from a stage orange paradigm don’t have much incentive to evolve themselves. Let’s say you are full stage orange and you have financial freedom, a job you at least tolerate, you can get all the sexual partners you want, people look up to you and your lifestyle etc. Most people would be happy maintaining that status quo in their lives. According to the mainstream narrative they have achieved the “American dream”.

Actually evolving past stage orange can put all those things in jeopardy. And the ego will come up with infinite reasons to  stay put and maintain. So that person has to take a big risk to keep personally evolving.

There’s simply no external or societal pressure on stage orange people to keep going. Whereas for a stage red person, for example, there is. Stage red behavior will be less and less acceptable as societal virtues increase and evolve. In that instance they have to evolve themselves to maintain basic survival.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

His commitment to running RSD and to material success places a glass ceiling on how high he can go.

I think he wants to do what Eben Pagan does. 

But a little bit differently with Owen's taste of things? More about social interactions, public speaking, persuasion/leadership, energy work (spiritual work). Eben Pagan doesn't talk much about communication, public speaking, and especially not "energy" work. hahhaha

7 hours ago, TripleFly said:

It's forceful. It's a good mask. He takes the positive sides of 'spirituality' or more like, new age. And applies it however it fits his business right.

The air of survival stinks from him. It smells like sales person. He sells dreams. He hypnotizes those who long for longing best.

It's a slight of hand, it's a trick. 

Check this interview-

Notice how throughout the entire interview Owen Cook never once lets his mask down, never once really listens. Never once holds silence or space. Because he knows how quickly his façade will vanish if he shuts up. It's a sales tactic.

I have no idea who Owen Cook is. Or what is underneath that.

Owen explained this years ago. His mechanism to avoid depression es being in the now permanently, that's why he is constantly talking and leading. He skiped the self-actualization part of deling with his emotional problems, because for him it was easier being present forever. It may look like a mask. But it's public speaking with a bit of acting, whenever he goest to the grocery he isnt like this of course. Leo in his daily like isnt the scholar who delivers meta talks to everyone he finds in the street.

@vizual great points. It would take immense courage to evolve from stage orange if a lot of life (your business, relationships) we’re all set up 

you would have to be prepared to let a lot go to truly evolve. Is it worth it? 
Would you lose and risk everything that evolve? 

jyst saying this as I have recently noticed the costs of doing personal development work. In the end, will evolving make one happier? 

2 hours ago, Shawn Philips said:

Owen explained this years ago. His mechanism to avoid depression es being in the now permanently, that's why he is constantly talking and leading. He skiped the self-actualization part of deling with his emotional problems, because for him it was easier being present forever. It may look like a mask. But it's public speaking with a bit of acting, whenever he goest to the grocery he isnt like this of course. Leo in his daily like isnt the scholar who delivers meta talks to everyone he finds in the street.

No problem believe me I get it. But he's never comfortable. He goes on this interview or discussion with troy and it doesn't really go off anywhere. 

I was really excited and interested to see how these two collaborate. But Owen couldn't for the life of his quit yabbing. Here's the thing about social interaction, there's gotta be two... Otherwise you're just talking to yourself.

Troy is very 'advanced' spiritually, so it makes perfect sense for someone that is more attached to his image, like Owen, to be acting like this. Owen is a big name, so it took me by surprise. But there's nothing special here really. It happens all the time if you're vibing like Troy. Respect for Troy for taking it like a champ. I wouldn't be able to stand it. 

44 minutes ago, TripleFly said:

No problem believe me I get it. But he's never comfortable. He goes on this interview or discussion with troy and it doesn't really go off anywhere. 

I was really excited and interested to see how these two collaborate. But Owen couldn't for the life of his quit yabbing. Here's the thing about social interaction, there's gotta be two... Otherwise you're just talking to yourself.

Troy is very 'advanced' spiritually, so it makes perfect sense for someone that is more attached to his image, like Owen, to be acting like this. Owen is a big name, so it took me by surprise. But there's nothing special here really. It happens all the time if you're vibing like Troy. Respect for Troy for taking it like a champ. I wouldn't be able to stand it. 

i've heard owen a few times say that he's "mildly autistic"

i used to think that he's just saying that so that people who feel hopeless socially buy his products because "if even an autistic guy can do it with these techniques then i can too" :P

but maybe it's true

His son has autism, so it seems to run in the family.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Owen's business model is full blown orange. He charges like 3k for a lousy program which basically has the same value as 3 self-help books. The thing is that most guys are to lazy to read 3 self help books.

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck Most of his content is free. Don't be an ingrate.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

20 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Owen's business model is full blown orange. He charges like 3k for a lousy program which basically has the same value as 3 self-help books. The thing is that most guys are to lazy to read 3 self help books.

I learned a LOT from his free content.

His old free tour speeches are GOLDEN (you can still find them with a google search).

He just drops unfiltered gems non-stop for hours. Yeah, he has a lot of toxic sides to it, specially when he is boasting about how much of a real life Hollywood pimp he is (fucking "bitches" and saying outrage things to them) to his young audience, but if you can ignore those parts, you can learn a LOT from social dynamics and life in general.

His success mindset is amazing. 

Today his content is a little repetitive and guided more toward selling his online and live programs.

Edited by Recursoinominado

@StarStruck Depends on how you choose to look at it. People pay thousands of dollars for 3-week long vacations all the time. I would consider it 10x more fun/productive to pay 3k to fly to Vegas/LA with Owen for a few days and party with guys that literally do this for a living instead of getting drunk on a beach pointlessly. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3