Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thetruthseeker

Tyler/Owen from RSD

31 posts in this topic

I would say he is centred around orange but has elements of green and yellow. At least now days.

I really like Tyler, I will be doing one of his online courses here soon.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

i've heard that his business partner does some shady business practices

and he probably condones it if it's true

otherwise i've heard that tyler does hikes in hawaii, so i think in the very least he's amber or bordeux

1 minute ago, Thetruthseeker said:

Who’s the shady business partner? Julian? 

no the guy who runs the company with him

i've just seen a few videos of people talking about him, not sure if all is true

@TripleFly Yeah… 

it’s just he’s been taking more spirituality lately and eckart tolle so I didn’t know if he was more evolved these days …. OR 

He’s just a marketer who knows what sells (spirituality) but really he’s still orange all the way 

He's got Tier 2 aspects to him, but his obession with pickup and sex is holding him back in Orange.

He's been talking about Tolle forever.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

He's been talking about Tolle forever.

he does a funny tolle impression

He has always talked about Tolle and seems to have some really good understanding of the importance of being present. Recently i think hes gone into a bit of a toxic green rabbit hole with his talks about government control and what not, which isnt very nuanced. His business partner Nick/Papa, according to all accounts is very toxic orange, I havent got first hand experience of it, but if you watch his videos he definitely has a strange vibe. I dont think this necessarily means that Owen is less developed because he works with him, but i think it does show overall how a successful business can sometimes hinder you, especially one that puts you in the public eye. 

But generally Owen is on his own journey like the rest of us and i think he has some great insights that can really help people, i would put him at green/yellow with a decent amount of orange, but like with any teacher just take what is useful and dont idolise. 

14 hours ago, Thetruthseeker said:

@TripleFly Yeah… 

it’s just he’s been taking more spirituality lately and eckart tolle so I didn’t know if he was more evolved these days …. OR 

He’s just a marketer who knows what sells (spirituality) but really he’s still orange all the way 

It's forceful. It's a good mask. He takes the positive sides of 'spirituality' or more like, new age. And applies it however it fits his business right.

The air of survival stinks from him. It smells like sales person. He sells dreams. He hypnotizes those who long for longing best.

It's a slight of hand, it's a trick. 

Check this interview-

Notice how throughout the entire interview Owen Cook never once lets his mask down, never once really listens. Never once holds silence or space. Because he knows how quickly his façade will vanish if he shuts up. It's a sales tactic.

I have no idea who Owen Cook is. Or what is underneath that.

He is clearly yellow if you track his development.

-First he was obsessed with sleeping with as many girls as possible, but found it empty, then became obsessed with his 'legacy' and making his company as big as possible, and it worked and RSD became the largest PUA company, but because of his unaddressed shadows and other reasons it blew up and he lost his long time girlfriend, and his next long time girl friend

-He became more stage green. His company became more about helping other people become successful PUA's, and his old attitude as seen in his video. He was attracted to turqouise like Tolle because stage green admires that, and would often talk about philosophies based on giving as opposed to taking, etc.

-Now he is entering stage yellow. He may seem stage orange because of how he seems once again obsessed with legacy and making his company more advanced. But if you pay attention it is coming from a different place, and he is highly critical of toxic green. He's also gained a new appreciation for Blue, he was always dismissive of stage blue people, and traditional Christian western social conditioning, but now he says that was an error and though he doesn't agree talks about values from that perspective, and regularly talks about the values of all perspectives actually.

He likely has many shadows and stubborn pre-concieved beliefs that are holding him back in various places. He claims he doesn't even enjoy one night stands anymore but continues to do pickup as though he has been programmed to do it. He is also disgusted by very spiritual people who he considers mostly hypocrites which stops him from advancing spiritually. 

Edited by Raze

1 hour ago, Raze said:

He is clearly yellow if you track his development.

-First he was obsessed with sleeping with as many girls as possible, but found it empty, then became obsessed with his 'legacy' and making his company as big as possible, and it worked and RSD became the largest PUA company, but because of his unaddressed shadows and other reasons it blew up and he lost his long time girlfriend, and his next long time girl friend

-He became more stage green. His company became more about helping other people become successful PUA's, and his old attitude as seen in his video. He was attracted to turqouise like Tolle because stage green admires that, and would often talk about philosophies based on giving as opposed to taking, etc.

-Now he is entering stage yellow. He may seem stage orange because of how he seems once again obsessed with legacy and making his company more advanced. But if you pay attention it is coming from a different place, and he is highly critical of toxic green. He's also gained a new appreciation for Blue, he was always dismissive of stage blue people, and traditional Christian western social conditioning, but now he says that was an error and though he doesn't agree talks about values from that perspective, and regularly talks about the values of all perspectives actually.

He likely has many shadows and stubborn pre-concieved beliefs that are holding him back in various places. He claims he doesn't even enjoy one night stands anymore but continues to do pickup as though he has been programmed to do it. He is also disgusted by very spiritual people who he considers mostly hypocrites which stops him from advancing spiritually. 

well that's what he claims but i guess some people in this topic say "actions speak louder than words"

i like tyler btw. but i've never bought anything

He's one of those guys which are hard to assign to the spiral. He's in Orange, Green and a bit of yellow too. 

I've actually been watching quite a bit of his videos recently. He's such an incredibly powerful speaker. I don't know many other people that can speak like he does.

He tends to waffle and talk a lot but there's definitely a lot of wisdom and solid life experience behind what he talks about.

Imagine if he had a deeper understanding/realisation of awakening, instead of going on and on about Tolle.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

2 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

well that's what he claims but i guess some people in this topic say "actions speak louder than words"

i like tyler btw. but i've never bought anything

I haven't seen Tyler ever claim to be stage yellow

His commitment to running RSD and to material success places a glass ceiling on how high he can go.

He would have to let that go, and it doesn't seem like he's willing to in this lifetime. He's very attached to the whole public speaker, the next Tony Robbins career path.

That's fine. Not everyone has to become woke as fuck. Owen's function is to help guys achieve material results, not waking up. Owen can get you laid. And that's enough for most guys. Most guys are not looking for the kind of depth I teach. This doesn't mean you can't learn good stuff from Owen. It just won't be Absolute Truth.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

36 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

His commitment to running RSD and to material success places a glass ceiling on how high he can go.

He would have to let that go, and it doesn't seem like he's willing to in this lifetime. He's very attached to the whole public speaker, the next Tony Robbins career path.

That's fine. Not everyone has to become woke as fuck. Owen's function is to help guys achieve material results, not waking up. Owen can get you laid. And that's enough for most guys. Most guys are not looking for the kind of depth I teach. This doesn't mean you can't learn good stuff from Owen. It just won't be Absolute Truth.

Hey I mean he has some connection to Troy Casey, who's aim is to become woke as fuck. So I think he dabbles in this stuff. I guess It's a weird place to be when you've been doing your career for so long you don't even know what else you could do. I hope he tries some psychedelics, then again he's borderline autistic or something like that and besides I have a feeling he's not emotionally available so I guess you're right.

It's too bad as I would really love to see him continue to grow, and his business too. In its current state the work is on surface shallow level stuff. I think there's an issue with stale water going bad.

Personally RSD was a big thing for me a few years ago, I was younger too, and I am certain that RSD is a very positive thing especially for men in the modern world in regards to how to express their power and breakthrough old social paradigms. At it's current state, PU deals only with shallow surface level things. Making it worthless in the grand scheme of things, but very worth-while for our civilization and self-development.

Then again, what is this game really about? Why are we taking this social matrix so seriously? Putting their life on the line and for what? Fleeting materials, it may become a thing of survival though, if you truly lack social dynamics.