Shane597

Understanding When I Am Ready To Be In A Relationship

57 posts in this topic

I am guessing I should still seek a relationship because now I am ready because I am detached. I need to make it happen, but not force it? The natural way has never happed for me.

20 minutes ago, Shane Roberts said:

I am guessing I should still seek a relationship because now I am ready because I am detached. I need to make it happen, but not force it? The natural way has never happed for me.

Next girl you see you like, go and talk to her.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@Frogfucius It is kinda weird how you make your own point of view ideologicalby claiming that everyone doesn`t get reality as you do and are just slapping labels on everything. You think you are enlightened and get all of lifes mysteries, great. Maybe stop and consider your own bullshit once in a while before going on rambling on the forum? Oh I know, there are no mysteries, there is only reality, I am not this, not that, everything just is, labels are bullshit, there is nothing to do, im gonna slap your face with some reality bla-bla-bla.

A few months ago you were complaining that you can`t get women and that "I just feel like a steaming pile of dog shit. A failure. I can't maintain what other men can easily. I've tried pickup, I've tried online dating." I`m not attacking you on that, just bringing out that just because you have had an enlightenment experience does not mean that your self-esteem has changed and you are not talking from a low-self esteem point of view. I suggest to read the Six-Pillars Of Self-Esteem by Nathaniel Branden and start working on your self-esteem. I hope you don`t respond like " there is nothing to work on, everything is like it is, bla-bla" You know it.

Lies never work.

@Taavi Cute. Have anything worthwhile to say, or are you going to try and keep attacking me over completely irrelevant shit I have said and done in the past? One time I stole something, one time I thought I had low self-esteem, one time when I was a kid, I kicked a cat. Big fucking deal. I never said there is nothing to do, I never said I'm enlightened, or that I'm not projecting, or that I don't have beliefs. The moment I'm not projecting or don't believe in anything, I'm dead. Feel better about yourself?

Reality is just is. You can keep trying to deny it, or put it down in some way. By all means, see how that works out for you.

Edited by Frogfucius

@Frogfucius The thing is that you do not think that you have low self-esteem, you have it. It just doesn`t go away, it`s something that needs a lot of work in order to raise it. I brought that up not to attack you but to draw your attention on the bullshit you have been saying lately on the forum that clearly reflects the low self-esteem.

Guys please, do that in private, this is polluing the post and the original poster may not come back because of that, have some respect for him (and us, because truly, we don't give a shit about your break up xD)

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Taavi Cute. Continue to project onto me and call me things, as if you think you're actually making some kind of point. Like I said, I have said a lot of shit in the past. Go ahead, continue to stalk my post history - look all the way at the beginning. I said some really stupid shit. I'll admit it. What have I got to hide? What you're showing here is your arrogance. Do you get a thrill from "diagnosing" people over Internet forums? That's some funny shit right there. You need a lot of help, my friend. 

@ShinMy bad homey, I just find it hilarious how these guys continue to follow me and preach to me, like I'm saying anything harmful to anyone.  I really can't find the harm, but apparently it's hurtful to some people. :thinkingemoji:

Edited by Frogfucius

2 hours ago, Martin123 said:

@Frogfucius Im sorry you feel this way. I really don't look down on you. (In your language - you demonize me and put yourself in a position "me against the world" which is a normal reaction of a suppressed low self-esteem, I only know this because I have done exactly that, that is why you might think I look down.)
I wish all the best for you. May you reach happier and more joyful states of being.

Martin, from what I've seen of your behavior so far, I think its absurd you call people on their low self esteem.  This is typical therapist nonsense, most of them are neurotic and only want to help people so they can feel better about themselves.  Its very sick

@Frogfucius I remembered that post because of the explicit language, that is why I looked it up to make a point. Not stalking your entire history.

I`m not going to continue this, I already made my point.

The topic is about Shane Roberts question about relationships although there is a section for that kind of questions in the forum.

@Shane Roberts Self-esteem is definitely something to take in to account when talking about relationships and it would be useful to learn about it. It might be one of the biggest obstacles in your way.

10 minutes ago, Frogfucius said:

@Taavi Cute. Continue to project onto me and call me things, as if you think you're actually making some kind of point. Like I said, I have said a lot of shit in the past. Go ahead, continue to stalk my post history - look all the way at the beginning. I said some really stupid shit. I'll admit it. What have I got to hide? What you're showing here is your arrogance. Do you get a thrill from "diagnosing" people over Internet forums? That's some funny shit right there. You need a lot of help, my friend. 

I think you also have a lot of low self esteem issues.  You respond to people like you value their opinion.  This is a very silly dance beween the three of you and you all need to grow up and just let bygones be bygones. Getting upset at things people say about you is ridiculous and just conditions you to throw mud like Martin feels he needs to do.  You dont realize tho that these insults only go back to you, as there is nobody else out there who owns them.  These are your battles with your own reflection.  Really sad

You guys need to understand that when someone is "attacking" you, they are not actually attacking you, they attack the thought of you in their own mind.  This is a psychotic condition that you dont have to accept.  Just say: "Is that so"? and walk away and keep your mind peaceful,or say your piece without aknowledging their issues.   As soon as you step into their energy and start fighting you have accepted their projection.  This is an indication of a very sick person.  Stop being wussbags and grow up, 

Edited by kurt

@Taavi No point to be made. You're a fool.

Ultimately, @kurt is right. He's one of the few here that actually understands what's going on. I'm not sure what you mean though by "I value their opinions", because I think all of them are just silly.

10 minutes ago, Frogfucius said:

@Taavi No point to be made. You're a fool.

Ultimately, @kurt is right. He's one of the few here that actually understands what's going on. I'm not sure what you mean though by "I value their opinions", because I think all of them are just silly.

If their opinions are silly, then why would you take your time to answer to them ?

God is love

And God in them

12 minutes ago, Shin said:

If their opinions are silly, then why would you take your time to answer to them ?

For fun. No reason for me to post on this forum at all at this point, except for my own amusement. I'll grow bored of it eventually.

Edited by Frogfucius

Just now, Frogfucius said:

For fun. No reason for me to post on this forum at all at this point, except for my own amusement.

Polluting a topic by answering to posts you find silly, using insults ?

I let you find your own conclusions about that.

God is love

And God in them

4 minutes ago, Shin said:

Polluting a topic by answering to posts you find silly, using insults ?

I let you find your own conclusions about that.

If they want to engage, I'll engage them. Call me a nihilist, call me insecure. It's funny to toy with them... it's really not that serious at all.

Like I said, I'll grow bored of that eventually.

Edited by Frogfucius

9 minutes ago, Frogfucius said:

It's funny to toy with them...

You are putting yourself on somekind of masters position in your own mind while you write out imaginary battles like this one :

1 hour ago, Frogfucius said:

Cute. Continue to project onto me and call me things, as if you think you're actually making some kind of point. Like I said, I have said a lot of shit in the past. Go ahead, continue to stalk my post history - look all the way at the beginning. I said some really stupid shit. I'll admit it. What have I got to hide? What you're showing here is your arrogance. Do you get a thrill from "diagnosing" people over Internet forums? That's some funny shit right there. You need a lot of help, my friend. 

It is hard not to point it out for me.

Well, I am detached from external circumstances for the most part. I feel I do not have low self esteem just a little low confidence due to a lack of experience. Thanks guys for the advice.