Vibroverse

Multiverse

18 posts in this topic

There are infinite probable universes and timelines going on in consciousness. It is creating the timeline it is in in the moment for history actually is an illusion dreamed into being by consciousness in the moment. Everytime it changes its vibration, even ever so slightly, it finds itself in another reality, in another universe, in that sense, that is a vibrational match to it. 

Now of course, at the ultimate truth there are no parallel realities, because at that level there are no realities at all. At that level, there only is the dream that is going on now, and it is itself. However, at the manifest level, it can be talked about, and rightly so, as shifting through infinite parallel realities in every moment. 

It is dimension within dimension within dimension within dimension in every moment. And all those dimensions, in that sense, are all here and now, for there only is here and now. 

Everyone and everything, in that sense, have infinite versions, because you can imagine them and it all is imaginary. 

No person is more real than a unicorn or a mermaid, or a dragon, really. 

Edited by Vibroverse

You are no longer in the same universe every passing moment. That's trippy. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

42 minutes ago, Nahm said:

“Ultimate Truth” has a sexy ring to it but, isn’t it really just, the truth? 

Truth has varying degrees in my opinion. For instance, f=ma is the truth on a certain perspective but it is not the ultimate truth. It is more like a practical truth in that sense. 

19 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Yeah it is trippy in a sense but at the some time not, because all of those universes are you anyways. So you're not going to a different place in that sense, you still are "in" you, you still "are" you. 

Kinda cool how with this infinite simultaneity there is also infinite peace.

Through media, we aren't creating movies and tv shows, we are accessing alternate universes.

"We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion." - Parabola by Tool

Before I started this nonduality stuff I was really into the multiverse thing (in a kinda scientific way). And I still think that the multiverse probably exists.

Edited by Blackhawk

3 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Before I started this nonduality stuff I was really into the multiverse thing (in a scientific way). And I still think that the multiverse probably exists.

5 hours ago, Someone here said:

Yeah it is trippy in a sense but at the some time not, because all of those universes are you anyways. So you're not going to a different place in that sense, you still are "in" you, you still "are" you. 

5 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Before I started this nonduality stuff I was really into the multiverse thing (in a scientific way). And I still think that the multiverse probably exists.

Yeah i believe that consciousness is the multiverse, in that sense, that consciousness is the darn infinite probabilities all going on right now, right here, of course, for consciousness is infinite in its power and creativity and intelligence. 

49 minutes ago, Spideymon77 said:

Through media, we aren't creating movies and tv shows, we are accessing alternate universes.

Yeah for all universes are created by consciousness imagining them anyways. The authors are creating them in the imagination in mind form and if consciousness focuses on it more, it can manifest it as a physical reality, like the guys working on reality shifting are doing in their dreams. 

2 hours ago, Wilhelm44 said:

Kinda cool how with this infinite simultaneity there is also infinite peace.

Yeah because anything you can ever want does exist in you. 

11 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

Yeah because anything you can ever want does exist in you. 

The more I marvel at this the more magical I feel :)

I'm realizing that i am the multiverse itself bro. 

5 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

I'm realizing that i am the multiverse itself bro. 

Can you explain in more detail?

Where can infinity be other than in me, and what are parallel universes but parallel dreams you might have, other dreams you might have :D

Edited by Vibroverse