Mesopotamian

I Took Spiral Dynamics Self-assessment Test

10 posts in this topic

Here's the test link:

https://www.thenextevolution.com/spiral-dynamics/sd-self-assessment/

Here's my result:

Screenshot 2021-09-20 124422.jpg

Never expected to have this much of healthy Yellow, let alone the healthy Red

I think I live a double life where I have to tend to my basic survival, hence the red, but in my private life and the time I have to myself, I am more of a Yellow.

Edited by Mesopotamian

I already got aquainted to spiral dynamics before taking the tests , I thought 'how would it affect my decisions and results while taking it' ? , while  reading the statements my mind already identified as 'oh that's a stage green view , this one is a stage purple , that one might be  blue and so on..' , so in this way I am manipulating the answers as to  get a desired result (say stage yellow,turquoise .. ), in this way taking tests is just not worth as all i'd given would be self-biased ones 

@Mesopotamian damn u reached yellow ,while staying in iraq which is really exceptional and insane.hats off to u.u would be coral by now if u r born in 1st world country

5 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

@Mesopotamian damn u reached yellow ,while staying in iraq which is really exceptional and insane.hats off to u.u would be coral by now if u r born in 1st world country

I don't think it is something you can reach. It is not a destination. Also i don't feel I've achieved something extraordinary.

Probably the yellow score is because I can now see through some of the BS presents in lower stages. 

6 hours ago, flyingguitarist said:

I already got aquainted to spiral dynamics before taking the tests , I thought 'how would it affect my decisions and results while taking it' ? , while  reading the statements my mind already identified as 'oh that's a stage green view , this one is a stage purple , that one might be  blue and so on..' , so in this way I am manipulating the answers as to  get a desired result (say stage yellow,turquoise .. ), in this way taking tests is just not worth as all i'd given would be self-biased ones 

I agree it does affect the results to some extent.  I didn't want healthy red for example..