blessedlion1993

How many of you have "realized God?"

9 posts in this topic

And if so, how accurate was your experience compared to the way that Leo explains it?

Look at this smiley face

:) . 

Zoom out, look at the screen you are looking at.

Zoom out, look at an object next to your screen.

Zoom out, look at the eyes that are looking at the screen.

Ask your self, who is zooming out?

Turn around bud, you need to deny your subjective POV to miss what is being said. That is what you and everyone around "you" is doing, isn't it?

Denying their own POV, and looking outside of themselves for external authority.

YOU are a POV that is happening RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

Stay with that for as long as you can, and you will realize what god is.

To answer your question;

God is not an experience. 

No one can explain what god is.

Leo is pointing to it,

Open your eyes

Edited by Mosess

I had 2 so far. Peaks of my life, understatements for sure.

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/66266-full-awakening/?page=1

It's not a matter of how accurate it is to what he said. The only "accurate" thing is how different it is from your idea of it. Instead of using the "What Awakening feels like" video to imagine what it would be or feel like for example, maybe use it as a motivation to pursue it.  

Edited by flyingwhalee

Check out my project's new music video about climate change issues: Day Of Change - Earth Failure (Official music video)

I realized I am God and he's accurate but only according to how I think he described it. I think he described it and matched up my own thoughts on it perfectly.

The funny part is, we can't know for sure what another person means when they say things because we can't possibly ever go into their head or think exactly the same way they do. That's why he says in the 'What is Reality?' video, "this can't be described by using words." He's right.

But other than that, I'm pretty sure he described it accurately. It all depends on how you interpret his words though.

"We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion." - Parabola by Tool

Many times, and it was quite similar, though really just completely indescribable. Usually with 110ug LSD-25 or 10-25mg 5-MeO-DMT. No insight is more profound than another, because there's only nothing appearing to happen. Knowing existence is the dream. This is beyond existence.

once i've had a dream/vision

first it was hell that i went trough, i came out slowly on the other side and then there was only me and bliss

i realised that i've created everything for "fun" for the lack of a better term 

then i was horny and wanted to fuuu*

and then i realised that i'm always only f'n myself, which was funny 

@blessedlion1993 Yes, I have had this experience. I always recommend everyone investigate and verify the truth for themselves. In my opinion it is foolish to blindly accept beliefs or information from any spiritual teacher.  

Edited by Matthew85

On 9/19/2021 at 7:50 PM, blessedlion1993 said:

And if so, how accurate was your experience compared to the way that Leo explains it?

Trying to compare one realization of God to Leo’s would be the first mistake, as it it unique for everyone. You kind of have to separate Leo from the work.

When I realized Leo was just a manifestation of my own imagination, I instantly knew what his purpose was. Leo is not separate from me, I as God, created him to wake myself up.

You, as God, can realize this too.

5 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

When I realized Leo was just a manifestation of my own imagination, I instantly knew what his purpose was. Leo is not separate from me, I as God, created him to wake myself up.

Exactly. I made up many spectacular things and can go up or down from here.

Edited by Spideymon77
Forgot the 'I'

"We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion." - Parabola by Tool