Fuhnominul

Any Truth in Synchronicities? @Leo Gura

13 posts in this topic

Question for @Leo Gura and other enlightened moderators. As I have increased my level of consciousness I have noticed a growing & frequent amount of increase of synchronicities, occurring mainly in numerical form. I do not believe myself deceiving myself into a form of “mental hypochondria” into seeing these, as an analogy. Is this normal? How’s does this relate to the increase of awareness. 
Thank you. 

@Fuhnominul

Maybe the synchronicity is what is all encompassing, already the case. Maybe the numbers are a hint of sorts, an invite to play with this synchronicity consciously, on purpose. Focus on something genuinely desired and believed to be possible, feeling that this is already that, and blow the doors off this whole situation. See what reality is capable of. See if it’s really as magical as that synchronicity & knowingness feels. I’d bet every thing that it is. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I’ve experienced countless synchronicities after my enlightenment, and way beyond just numbers. Some interesting by-products of high consciousness. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

I wonder about this too. I've experienced what seems to be synchronicities in my life. 

I mean, isn't the planet happening to rotate perfectly around a sun a synchronicity? 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

14 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Fuhnominul

Maybe the synchronicity is what is all encompassing, already the case. Maybe the numbers are a hint of sorts, an invite to play with this synchronicity consciously, on purpose. Focus on something genuinely desired and believed to be possible, feeling that this is already that, and blow the doors off this whole situation. See what reality is capable of. See if it’s really as magical as that synchronicity & knowingness feels. I’d bet every thing that it is. 

Oh my God. Just as I was reading this, I looked at the clock on the upper corner of this screen as a joke, kinda had this funny feeling.

2:22

This is so crazy. I've been constantly seeing number 2 everywhere for a couple of years now. Been wondering what it means. I guess this is it. :D

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

One time I was thinking about music and how I was thinking about how I was going to go about my next musical project. Right in front of house 222 was a bag of guitar picks.

I don't really believe in fate though..

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

i get the 22:22 very often

and already for a very long time

also see many street lights going out when i walk by : P

but it's probably just that i notice things that many others don't give a f about

The idea that for synchronicity to matter, it has to be a real phenomena that operates under the model of cause and effect, is in my experience not the case. Sometimes, I feel that a synchronicity can remind me about something I've forgotten or shine light on something I'm ignoring, in which case I interpret it as just another example of the many intelligent ways in which we know ourselves.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I believe it's a mystery within reality to remind us of the mysterious nature of reality itself. 

I personally wouldn't give synchronicity too much substance though I don't fault people who do. I would take it more like a passing smile to a stranger on the street. You obviously see the person and they see you. A smile is given and a smile is received. You pass the person by and maybe a fleeting thought of "that was nice" runs through your mind, but after no thought it given to it.

Edited by Nos7algiK

I experience alot of synchronicities, they are definitely real, but theyre not really falsifiable, so I dont really know why they happen, but they do give me a good mindfuck and a sense of awe, makes life more enjoyable. 

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Ι believe synchronities exist. My theory is that if you enter an increased level of Consciousness and you are pure of egoic bs ''you'' can alter your reality and even manifest miracles. Maybe like lucid dreaming. Only very few spiritual people will be able to do this though. God's power is not available to the average Joe.

But this is a very tricky subject. I am still not convinced about many things. And definitely there is a lot of possibility for delusion. Once i believe that i was able to speed up time. But still i am not sure if it really happened or not. Maybe i was just deluing myself high on psychedelics.

Dismissing paranormal is underestimating God's infinity.

Edited by SQAAD

6 hours ago, SQAAD said:

Ι believe synchronities exist. My theory is that if you enter an increased level of Consciousness and you are pure of egoic bs ''you'' can alter your reality and even manifest miracles. Maybe like lucid dreaming. Only very few spiritual people will be able to do this though. God's power is not available to the average Joe.

But this is a very tricky subject. I am still not convinced about many things. And definitely there is a lot of possibility for delusion. Once i believe that i was able to speed up time. But still i am not sure if it really happened or not. Maybe i was just deluing myself high on psychedelics.

Dismissing paranormal is underestimating God's infinity.

Agreed, friend. 

Started reading this and then noticed that clock is 11:11xd

Yeah I do believe in them. I take them as assurance, that I'm going to right direction in life. At least it builds trust in me.

Love is the truth, love, love, love.❤️