Huz

Joe Rogan needs someone like Leo

27 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, blessedlion1993 said:

@Leo Gura I agree with @Matthew85 on the Aubrey Marcus comment though, Aubrey is in line with a staggering amount of ideas and insights you have shared, he is also doing a lot to bring the world to a higher state of consciousness, with his Fit For Service and Podcast. Dude is conscious as fuck and i find little ego/hypcoricy in his work

I've spoken with Aubrey in the past. He were going to do a convo some years ago but I never heard back.

Frankly it's not that interesting to me because he and I would agree on too much. What is the point? His audience already knows what's up. There's not much new to tell them. Conversation with 100% agreement are not interesting or fruitful.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Valid point. I guess it'd just be interesting to hear and i'm sure there would be some nuances/discrepencies you guys could dive into. But ya, likely a lot of agreement on everything. Could be fun tho

On 9/20/2021 at 3:57 AM, Huz said:

Leo needs to get onto Joe Rogan to properly contexulize their experiences. I dont think they explored 5 MeO with enough trips. This is the problem with vaping as a aposed to plugging

It would be nice to have Leo on his show but I don't see him doing it frankly speaking. Unless somehow him and Leo come in contact in person by chance and talk, then get invited by him personally.  

I think you guys are expecting too much from Joe.  He's just a regular dude trying his best in life. He's not spiritually inclined because he doesn't feel like he needs it in his life.  He's not into the spiritual part of yoga even though he does it often for its physical benefits.  He calls the other part woo woo.  

Edited by Tanz

It's just a lack of interest in depth.

You can't go infinitely deep unless you want to. And most people don't want to. So here you are. Don't act surprised.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Leo going on Rogan would certainly be a fascinating several hours, mainly for how Joe and his audience would react to the things Leo talks about. But there's no way a conversation with Joe would come remotely close to the depth that the TOE interviews reached. 

On 9/19/2021 at 1:10 PM, Jakuchu said:

To me, Joe Rogan is spiritually underdeveloped. How can you experiment so much with psychedelics and still not "get it". He is not connecting the dots. At this point he should understand that death is not possible but he doesn't. It's like they are having those experiences without insights

No shit. You can't give radically consciousness alternating and reality shattering substances to most people and expect them to make sense of it without some sort of serious ground work being laid. It's like trying to teach calculus to a camel.

You might as well put a blindfolded person in a labyrinth and ask them to find their way out.

Also not to pick on you personally, but more of a public service announcement - watch the hubris of thinking you "get it" while others "don't".

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy Ok and you watch the hubris of telling people that they are thinking they "get it" while others "don't". The "get it" was not a reference to me. I am not placing myself above him, it's just frustrating 

That's not how it works. You don't have to do anything for the insight. The insight is not bound to your sense making. You don't have to be an intellectual genius. In the moment it is crystal clear. It's like existing. Existence is not dependent on your sense making. Existence effortlessly exists. You don't have to think your way to it. The camel has to think calculus through in order to get it

Edited by Jakuchu