Huz

Joe Rogan needs someone like Leo

27 posts in this topic

Leo needs to get onto Joe Rogan to properly contexulize their experiences. I dont think they explored 5 MeO with enough trips. This is the problem with vaping as a aposed to plugging

Edited by Huz

To me, Joe Rogan is spiritually underdeveloped. How can you experiment so much with psychedelics and still not "get it". He is not connecting the dots. At this point he should understand that death is not possible but he doesn't. It's like they are having those experiences without insights 

Edited by Jakuchu

every time someone here suggests a Joe Rogan and Leo podcast I die a little bit inside

I think Joe Rogan is very happy and content exactly where he is in life. The last thing he wants is an existential crisis or even get closer to 'truth'. 

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

It would be soo fucking entertaining if Leo would talk with Joe Rogan. It doesn't matter whether it would be productive or not, it doesn't matter how deluded Joe Rogan is, it would just be so damn fun to watch.

Joe Rogan is a self-centered idiot with no particual social concerns.  I don't like him. He is not a Gandhi, nor a Martin Luther King.

He just cares to be comfortable. I am not blaming him. He can't do better than that. It is just what it is. He won't go out of his way to change the lifes of other people. Only superficially he will try to do that. And only as long as he remains super comfortable and in a position of privilege.

I don't like anyone who works for Dana White and the UFC in general. He works for a company which pays elite world class athletes pennies. These world class athletes get in the octagon, get permanent damages/injuries that will annoy them until they die. Meanwhile Joe Rogan and Dana White are shooting HGH and enjoying the whole spectacle like nothing is going wrong. Like a father who rapes his daughters and then they sit at the dinner like nothing is wrong.

UFC is like a modern Roman Gladiator spectacle. The only difference is that they don't usually die. Other than that no big differences. They still are treated like pieces of expendable flesh lol.

This is not stage Green.

Joe Rogan is clearly a materialist atheist. You can see that with his interactions with people like Sam Harris etc. It's a shame he still doesn't get it what psychedelics are trying to show him. Maybe  because he is too busy shooting testosterone up his buttocks and smoking weed here and there. I can't picture Joe Rogan meditating or doing any serious consciousness work. I can only envision him lifting weights.

People give him too much credit. 

Edited by SQAAD

21 hours ago, vizual said:

I think Joe Rogan is very happy and content exactly where he is in life. The last thing he wants is an existential crisis or even get closer to 'truth'. 

@vizual

Exactly. Some people don't need to know this time around, other people simply won't know this time around. I don't want my friend who doesn't even like alcohol try psychedelics because he simply doesn't want to. He can enjoy his other drug, caffeine, all he wants. I'm sure he could benefit from it as he has an anger problem but it could also seriously damage his life if he and I are not careful.

Besides, everyone here is forgetting that perhaps Joe simply discarded the lessons that psychedelics taught him or only believed the lessons he believed were true. Maybe his brain on psychedelics knew he couldn't handle some lessons or perhaps maybe he'll learn them in the future.

I know I was obsessed with trying to get people to learn and believe what I believe, but it might not ever happen.

"We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion." - Parabola by Tool

At Joe Rogan's current level of consciousness, going on his podcast wouldn't be the best use of Leo's time. In my opinion, the types of questions Joe would ask wouldn't provide many profound deep insights or truths. 

listened to many of jre episodes and liked them

i don't care about the fighting episodes etc

and i think he's doing gods work in terms of plant medicine etc.

29 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

Joe Rogan is a self-centered idiot with no particual social concerns.  I don't like him. He is not a Gandhi, nor a Martin Luther King.

he's no gandhi or mlk? thanks captain obvious what kind of criticism is this even, why should he be like those guys? :P 

@SQAAD it's a shame because I think privately he knows the many systemic issues of the UFC, but he's got too much attachment to being 'in' with the internal bosses to say anything, which is the same reason why Ariel has never been on his podcast.

I think it's similar to the way he holds onto the attachment he has of his self-image as a comedian, which blurs his judgement on various matters and holds him back from inner growth, at least somewhat from my perspective. Ah well.

23 hours ago, Huz said:

Leo needs to get onto Joe Rogan to properly contexulize their experiences.

Joe Rogan is not deeply invested in truth. The context is not compatible.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

A much better podcast for Leo would be someone like Aubrey Marcus. He is a serious truth seeker and advocate of holistic living. That would be an insightful interview I would enjoy. 

@Regan

32 minutes ago, Regan said:

@SQAAD it's a shame because I think privately he knows the many systemic issues of the UFC, but he's got too much attachment to being 'in' with the internal bosses to say anything, which is the same reason why Ariel has never been on his podcast.

I think it's similar to the way he holds onto the attachment he has of his self-image as a comedian, which blurs his judgement on various matters and holds him back from inner growth, at least somewhat from my perspective. Ah well.

Maybe i am sadistic but i like how everyone will lose their battle with attachments. Poeple cling dearly to their attachments. But God is not having any of our bs. God is teaching all of us a lesson but we're too stubborn and dumb to understand. This is why death is needed. To finally wake us up for good.

@Matthew85

6 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

A much better podcast for Leo would be someone like Aubrey Marcus. He is a serious truth seeker and advocate of holistic living. That would be an insightful interview I would enjoy. 

Yes, thats correct. Nice idea. Aubrey Marcus is a serious spiritual seeker and psychonaut. Him and Leo would be a very nice combo for an interview.

Joe Rogan follows Leo on Twitter, if that is anything

On 9/19/2021 at 2:10 PM, Jakuchu said:

To me, Joe Rogan is spiritually underdeveloped. How can you experiment so much with psychedelics and still not "get it". He is not connecting the dots. At this point he should understand that death is not possible but he doesn't. It's like they are having those experiences without insights 

Maybe he doesn't want to divide his audience.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

It's too stretchy for his audience. But it's Joe so that's not the issue.

Has Rogan actually used DMT properly? His talk about seeing monkeys then being beamed up to a mothership, it's really nothing like what I or any friend or any trip report describes. Apart from aliens.

He also described just visuals on 5-MeO-DMT when he spoke to Tyson.

Has he ever mentioned out of body ego death etc?

@SQAAD

On 9/20/2021 at 7:31 PM, SQAAD said:

He just cares to be comfortable. I am not blaming him. He can't do better than that. It is just what it is. He won't go out of his way to change the lifes of other people. Only superficially he will try to do that. And only as long as he remains super comfortable and in a position of privilege.

I don't like anyone who works for Dana White and the UFC in general. He works for a company which pays elite world class athletes pennies. These world class athletes get in the octagon, get permanent damages/injuries that will annoy them until they die. Meanwhile Joe Rogan and Dana White are shooting HGH and enjoying the whole spectacle like nothing is going wrong. Like a father who rapes his daughters and then they sit at the dinner like nothing is wrong.

UFC is like a modern Roman Gladiator spectacle. The only difference is that they don't usually die. Other than that no big differences. They still are treated like pieces of expendable flesh lol.

This is not stage Green.

Joe Rogan is clearly a materialist atheist. You can see that with his interactions with people like Sam Harris etc. It's a shame he still doesn't get it what psychedelics are trying to show him. Maybe  because he is too busy shooting testosterone up his buttocks and smoking weed here and there. I can't picture Joe Rogan meditating or doing any serious consciousness work. I can only envision him lifting weights.

People give him too much credit. 

How can you blame him? That's his own bias and preference, which is his level of ego development, it can't go faster or slower than it likes, or in this case how fast/slow you're projecting his ego should develop. Even if his spiral stage development, cognitive and moral development, and his multiple life experiences are as such, his ego is gonna develop as it can develop. Expecting it to develop too fast or too slow is a projection, which is false.

And I am in agreement with the UFC and cage fighting industry, but these businesses as a collective function, serve to fulfill those in the crowd that have mostly stage red shadow values that can't express them in healthy ways. However, that's just the collective issue. The individual issue, is if the person has a passion for fighting, and martial arts, and it somehow aligns with their life purpose in some way. Are you just going to tell these people to change their passions (I mean the fighters than the audience members)? Because they must find a way to satisfy that in the meantime, until they can let it go in the future. Otherwise, it ends up being unhealthy suppression of their natural tendency.

Remember who Joe Rogan is. He's an entertainer. That's his biz. He's not interested in serious truth-seeking. Which is precisely why he's so popular. People tune into Joe for fun, not Truth.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I agree with @Matthew85 on the Aubrey Marcus comment though, Aubrey is in line with a staggering amount of ideas and insights you have shared, he is also doing a lot to bring the world to a higher state of consciousness, with his Fit For Service and Podcast. Dude is conscious as fuck and i find little ego/hypcoricy in his work