Tim R

TOE: Part 2 and Frank Yang

15 posts in this topic

I really don't know about Frank Yang. I watched a couple of videos of his but a lot of it seemed like incoherent manic ramblings without a real solid intellectual basis. Maybe that's just the way he expresses himself but I will stay skeptical of his claims and his methods.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

20 minutes ago, vizual said:

I really don't know about Frank Yang. I watched a couple of videos of his but a lot of it seemed like incoherent manic ramblings without a real solid intellectual basis. Maybe that's just the way he expresses himself but I will stay skeptical of his claims and his methods.

Lol if you would know about his previous work you'd understand 

2 hours ago, vizual said:

I have the same impression, but I haven't watched much of him, don't want to jump to any conclusions. But I don't resonate with his energy as far as I can tell. 

On 9/19/2021 at 4:49 PM, vizual said:

All I know is that, from my direct experience, his stuff works wonders. He knows what he is talking about IMO. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

1 hour ago, BipolarGrowth said:

All I know is that, from my direct experience, his stuff works wonders. He knows what he is talking about IMO. 

I remember you talked about being sensitive to the transmission aspect. What do you think about Jan Esmann?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

43 minutes ago, softlyblossoming said:

@Carl-Richard What do YOU think about Jan Esmann?

And what about Gareth Duignam, for the matter? O.o

Jan Esmann has insanely transmissible energy. That is what he is known for.

Gareth Duignam I don't have experience with.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

8 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

ikr Frank is the real fucking deal. 

I acted like Cary Grant for so long, I became Cary Grant. – Cary Grant

On 11/28/2021 at 6:07 AM, Carl-Richard said:

I remember you talked about being sensitive to the transmission aspect. What do you think about Jan Esmann?

I’ve not come across him. I’ll check him out. Thanks for the info ❤️?

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY