nima_h

How to defend against the third eye attack?

8 posts in this topic

I have a neighbor with open third eye. she attack to my body with telepathy. for example wake up me ,touch my body ,send dreams and send voice around me.. 

do is any way to protect me? i know must open my third eye for defend but is other way? do electromagnetic shield can work?

Prepare an oinment of water hemlock, sweet flag, cinquefoil, bat's blood, deadly nightshade and Oil, rub over your forehead and in every window of your house and front door.

Or you grow out of this woo-woo phase of yours and ground yourself in reality, because none of that shit is true.

7 hours ago, Mafortu said:

because none of that shit is true.

mind power is a true story. so many people work on it in history. The control of the subconscious mind is real

see below example:

Edited by nima_h

What does that have to do with psychic attacks? I saw your video, its very scientific, unless your neighbor isn't connecting electric discharge cables on top of your skin then you have nothing to worry about.

11 minutes ago, Mafortu said:

your neighbor isn't connecting electric discharge cables on top of your skin then you have nothing to worry about.

cable is a connection way and electromagnet is other way (our mind have electromagnet power). move object with mind(Telekinesis) have so many example like below

every person can increase this magnetic force. for example with clear Chakra, 

when the power of the mind reaches a high level (call third eye is open) you can Influence lower power minds

You can go to a hypnosis Professor and open your third eye and see power

You didn't even watch the video you linked lol. The magician explains how he does every trick in min 1:21 onwards

You are being blind and delusional, please ground yourself otherwise you will be the victim of "psychic attacks" for as long as you hold those ridiculous beliefs. 

Edited by Mafortu

The only person evil thoughts can harm is the person having those thoughts.  You can do meditation and surround yourself with a big pink bubble of light, in your mind.  This big pink bubble will keep any evil thought out.  Try it, you will feel better.