Endangered-EGO

The taste of Heaven. The most fulfilling thing there is.

4 posts in this topic

I just call it "the taste of heaven", because it's the most fulfilling "experience" I have had the pleasure to realise. You probably have different names for it.

I've already tasted it for an entire day, and now I've just realised it for a second.

It's when the background, the structure of consciousness reveals itself, and the "I-am-here-now" either disappears or becomes part of the content, and not the relative structure of existence where you believe you are located. The apparent boundaries, of that already boundless experience vanish.

Wow. Just an instant of that makes me grateful. I want that, but it's the other way around. It's this matrix of experience being loved into existence. That's like being reborn.

Wow, and some people are trapped in Heaven and there's nothing they can do to get out. Thank all of you, for pulling people up to heaven.

A few days ago I realised that living in duality, was a prison and that there is nothing, not a single thing or possibility within the content that could relieve someone from that hopeless, misery of separation. 

If there's one thing that's imperfect, the ego-self will continue to highjack control of this existence. If there's enough concentration, clarity and presence, and the ego forgets that something is imperfect, the sense of separate self will allow for a 180degree turn from background to foreground and this experience is loved into existence.

This taste of heaven, cannot occur if there's a "doing", because that "doing" is hijacking experience and context/structure.

Now "I want that back", and "I'm gonna try", because I want that drop of heaven, that's more fulfilling than anything within the entire Universe. But I'm not gonna get it, because the I that wants it, is the I that highjacks control and narrative of structure and context.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pointer (That just worked for me):

Just look at everything that's happening.

Notice that nothing is solid/graspable, and everything is a vivid alert openness.
You can't find it, doesn't have a limit/boundary, transparent , no location, no beginning, no end. It's the matrix, but not the thought of the matrix.
No content, just boundless openness you can intuit.

This is what allows ALL of your experience to happen.

It comes upon you, it reveals itself to you.

A timeless background from which everything in the foreground happens.
Every percept's background is it.

If you think you've found it, it's not it.

It's the ultimate subject of all object. The behind the scenes. That pure awareness revealing itself.

Not where consciousness/awareness is. Every point is just an object.

Not inside your head or Body. Because "inside" is an experience.

It's the background in which everything arises. It's outside of personal consciousness.

Nice ?

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius