Vynce

Researching the border between egoic mind and God mind

5 posts in this topic

Enough has been said about crazy intense states of the God head in this forum. Most of you guys (even Leo) don't live in the God head for most of their conscious time. 

So I want to deepen my understanding of the point when egoic mind "clicks" into the God head. Most of the time it's a random non-predictable moment. But how does this work? And most importantly how does the God mind "clicks" itself in the egoic mind back again?

It so mind boggling. It's like you've fallen for a magic trick a thousand times and the magician finally agrees to show you how the trick works. The trick is so simple that you laugh at your ass of at your own stupidity. But then somehow the magician performs exactly the same trick and you completely lost your understanding how the trick worked again. 

This is so frustrating for my egoic mind. How to you cope with that in the egoic mind?

36 minutes ago, Vynce said:

It's like you've fallen for a magic trick a thousand times and the magician finally agrees to show you how the trick works. The trick is so simple that you laugh at your ass of at your own stupidity. But then somehow the magician performs exactly the same trick and you completely lost your understanding how the trick worked again. 

I feel you ? This damn sneaky magician. 

36 minutes ago, Vynce said:

This is so frustrating for my egoic mind. How to you cope with that in the egoic mind?

Remember, trust, love and laugh. I can't unsee what I've seen, even though I tell myself that. I don't need to be in God consciousness to know that this right here is an illusion. At the same time, I cultivate my love and will for going ever deeper into truth, because that is my natural inclination. You can't lose at this game, and to perform the magic trick is God's choice - your choice. Maybe you enjoy the illusion so much that you want to keep on exploring and experiencing yourself this way. Maybe you want to blind yourself so much that you create the utmost challenge to re-find yourself - and you love the game of hide and seek very much.

God is playful 

Edited by peanutspathtotruth

7 hours ago, Vynce said:

Enough has been said about crazy intense states of the God head in this forum. Most of you guys (even Leo) don't live in the God head for most of their conscious time. 

Show me something or someone or some state that is not *it*, i.e. God, Love, Consciousness, Magic.

Who are you trying to fool?

So I want to deepen my understanding of the point when egoic mind "clicks" into the God head.

You speak like this 'egoic mind' is some form of entity that exists on its own will and accord.

Notice tho, that what's occuring is just an endless series of thoughts. Thoughts, thoughts, thoughts.

The one who wants to deepen 'its understanding', who is that? God? LOL. 

God isn't some kind of entity.

Ego isn't some kind of entity.

There are actually, if you really cared to look, no separate 'things' in the real world beyond thought. 

Thoughts divide reality into things: 'ego' , 'God' 'tree' 'bird' ; 'bad' 'good' ; 'truth' 'falsehood' ; 'higher consciousness' 'lower consciousness'  ... 

Beyond thought, or should I say before thought, there is pure beingness. It's void of any judgment, any levels, any stories, any identity, any agenda.

Thoughts will always occur, though: thoughts are the stories maintaining the dream of life, the illusion of time, of separation. Samsara. Imagination. 

Highly addictive, highly convincing, sure -- but real? No. 

Would you believe a man telling you the stormy winds were chasing him?   "Help me, help me! The wind is out to catch me, to kill me! How do I make it stop?!' 

Of course not. But you believe the story of a man who's getting bossed around by his "egoic mind", not able to enjoy "the peace of the Godhead" ??

Most of the time it's a random non-predictable moment. But how does this work? And most importantly how does the God mind "clicks" itself in the egoic mind back again?

More stories, narratives. In reality tho, there is no separate mind or ego, there is just God appearing as an infinitude of movements. Vynce is one such movement: a character on the quest for enlightenment: what a brilliant story!

It so mind boggling. It's like you've fallen for a magic trick a thousand times and the magician finally agrees to show you how the trick works. The trick is so simple that you laugh at your ass of at your own stupidity. But then somehow the magician performs exactly the same trick and you completely lost your understanding how the trick worked again. 

It's not a trick. It's not simple. It's not complex. It's Magic/God/Light appearing as an infinitude of different colours.

Like when you shine light through a raindrop or a prism; what do you get? The colours of the rainbow. What you call 'yourself', what is trying to obtain "God-consciousness", the one that's asking all these questions, "you", well: that's *one ray of light*, one frequency, one colour.

Such a colour can never 'understand' the White Light, because it already IS it. You are the Light, the Magic, God, *appearing* as *this*, and your job isn't to figure anything out or solve any trick or puzzle or achieve any goal: no, your job is simply to BE (and you can try to solve all the puzzles you want, try achieve all the goals you want: sure, that can be part of the divine dream, *this*.).

Enjoy the ride. 'Reality' wants to appear as what you call 'you', and this includes all the feelings and thoughts that vary from day to day; all these are appearances, not occuring to 'anyone' that could ever 'be altered by them' (just like a screen doesn't get altered by the content it's displaying); and sometimes there are feelings of frustration, hope, pain, pleasure, fear, peace, hopelessness, joy. All perfect. Divine. Thoughts and feelings come and go. It's a dream. There is nothing to figure out. Just let go. BE with whatever appears, whatever arises.

By allowing the frustration. Feel into it.

Where the abyss ends, the angels fly at the gates of the Garden of Heaven. We never really left Eden -- Paradise, Nirvana -- only in the form of captivating fictional thought-dreams. Our job isn't to come back, cos We're already here: *this is IT*, only thought says otherwise.

Let thoughts be thoughts, let emotions be emotions. Any attempt to control them are meaningless, futile; and only perpetuates the illusory contracted sensation of being a separate self. 

You're not in any control, just like a single wave on The Pacific Ocean, or a character in a book/movie, isn't in control of anything.

Surrender any lingering bits of contraction, any lingering bits of wanting some other type of imaginary experience than the one you currently ARE. You are perfect, this is perfectness, all of it, -- even what you call ego, flawed, frustration, mistakes, suboptimal: it's inherently infinitely perfect exactly as it all appears -- and you got nowhere to go, cos you're never left, and there isn't anywhere to go to. You are simply the Undefinable Mysterious Eternal Dance appearing as *this*. Why? Because IT wants to! Of course!

*Life wants to be you*, including every thought, every feeling. These thoughts and feelings aren't 'your doing', just like your heart's beating -- or your adrenal glands' production of hormones -- isn't your doing either. If you go on to meditate and concentrate & fixate deliberately on every thought/sensation as it arises and goes away, you would see it clearly for yourself: that you are not in control. Isn't it liberating? 

Notice how silly it would be if an apple thought 'Oh I finally crawled out of the twigs of the tree, and now I'm ready to fall down to the ground! ... *Apple falls down* .. Yes, I did it!' ... Or a wave in the ocean thinking 'Which way should I go? How tall or small should I become? How do I get larger?'  ...

This is the difference between 'knowledge' and 'wisdom'. 

Knowledge *divides* (the world into things, good and bad, up, down, life, death etc.). It 'knows' "things".

Wisdom *unites*. It doesn't know. It listens. It brings together. It's humble, receptive, open; it doesn't assume anything.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

It sounds like you are going after states, not for the Truth. There is no such a thing as "God state", because God doesn't exist, it is existence. In other words, God is not distinct from any thing.  

So sorry, I have no idea what you talk about when you say by living in some god head state. As a human being you can have a very different variety of states, for sure. But those are all functions of self and mind. Self and mind are not God, but they are manifestations of "it" so fundamentally there is no separation. So, it doesn't matter whether your self is in a state of suffering or flow, or some love state. Self is not separated from God.

If "God" was a function of state or experience, then it wouldn't be the Truth. It would be just another thing in existence, relative to some other things which are not god.

I don't mean that going after states isn't good or beneficial. On the contrary: improving your state of being is important for us all. I love being in the flow state. But a state of being is not the nature of being, and many many fall prey to the delusion that God is hiding in some mystical state. God is every state of being.

I think this is especially common among Psychonauts. The substance nukes self or mind so deeply that you are temporarily freed from being inside a conceptual self that drains your being and lower your state. And boom, you go from emotional deficiency into some blissful state of peace/flow/love, and mistake the state for the Truth. Classic trap.

If you want to permanently change your state, than lose, loosen or change the self you created. Self transformation is no easy task at all, especially if you want the "high" states of being. You will have to sacrifice a lot of what you built as your self for this. And shedding deep beliefs and assumptions about you or reality is not easy at all. And you don't remember that you crafted your self from scratch, because your were to busy in creating it, so how could you? Consider that if you want constant emotional abundance and being in flow or bliss, you would actually have to give a up all the things that bind you into your current self and state of being. And this could be everything that you hold dear as a self.

Edited by Batman

8 hours ago, Vynce said:

So I want to deepen my understanding of the point when egoic mind "clicks" into the God head. Most of the time it's a random non-predictable moment. But how does this work? And most importantly how does the God mind "clicks" itself in the egoic mind back again?

I think that the more times you get out of the egoic mind, even if you come back, the easier it will be to get out again. you have already seen its unreality, you know the magician's trick, as you say, even if you fall a thousand times again. I see it as you are stuck in the mental tangle of events, traumas, ideas, and suddenly you have a eureka moment and instantly all that castle falls and you are in the present naked. the tension that you didn't even notice disappears and there is a feeling of total liberation. there is no separation between you and what you see, it is obvious, it always was, all that you wanted to overcome was a mirage, nothing at all. you sail in freedom, reality is paradise since nothing prevents it. Suddenly, for example, you think: how wonderful, but if I had had this freedom before, it would have been better. It was because of what happened, etc ... and enter the labyrinth again. You have been involved in this for many years, it is a habit. I do not think that it is a matter of a moment as eckart tolle says, it is a game of chess against yourself