Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jeff Zhang

How to make full use of Ultimate Life Purpose Course?

2 posts in this topic

Hello, guys. Recently I just started Leo's life purpose course, it seems too overwhelming with tons of videos. So I am wondering can any of you who have finished and benefited from the course give some advice about how to digest the course, how to make full use of it etc.

My Plan is to spend two week to finish the Concepts part, and another two weeks to finish the Exercises part. Basically every day I finish several videos. (I would rather laser focus to finish the course within a short time such as within a month. )

But what if I have been clear about my life purpose(my life purpose is to be a professional yoga practitioner and yoga teacher in the future ), should I just skip the " Finding life purpose " part?

Can you share some successful experience about how you digest the life purpose course's content strategically, or any good advice? Thanks.

Edited by Jeff Zhang

If you think you are already clear, the Life Purpose Course will still help you how to really lock in and stay on Track with your Purpose. But additionally to that it will also help you to get even clearer and sharper in your definition of your Purpose, even if you think you already found it. I would not suggest you to rush through the course, think about and digest the information.