Vrubel

Help, how do you microdose LSD?

8 posts in this topic

Help, I am clueless. I have LSD blotters, how do I microdose? Do I just cut them up with a razor blade?

Yes, for cutting a blotter, I sometimes use a (sharp) razor blade / exacto knife on a piece of cardboard, like a non-corrogated food box or a cutting board. Tweezers might be helpful to hold one end down--or try to use a finger (nail) to hold one side down. Alternatively, I use scissors--but one side ends up being bigger than the other.

In general, I find slightly smaller doses (like 1/8 of a blotter) work better for functional microdosing. I have a "good day" when I take a smaller dose, because I am able to concentrate on my daily tasks. When I take larger doses (e.g., 1/4 or 1/5 of a blotter), I get quite distracted and seek amusements or entertainment, or spend hours writing philosophical asides.

cutting a blotters not a good way to get even doses. throw a tab in 10g or 10ml of vodka. 1g/1ml would then give you around 10mcg depending on strength of your tab.

or get a 1oz dropper bottle and fill it with 30ml vodka and drop the blotter in. 1 squeeze of the dropper is just a bit short of 1ml. so if you put 3 tabs in, 1 squeeze would be about 10mcg.

make sure to let the tab sit for 24hrs and then shake it before you take.

Same as Oras response but instead of Vodka used Distilled water, because alcohol could delude or destroy some of the LSD.

Focus on the solution, not the problem

Just search for micro dot lsd research chemical.

Each dot is like 10 mics.

I have tried it and make's me very calm :) 

Those vodka en cutting blotters is pain in the #ss. I have tried them all. Dots for me works the best.

Also a blotter can be uneven saturated so be carefull.

Edited by rewien

Razor or scissors. Each tab is often at least 100ug. Cut into quarters and take 1-2 halves of a quarter -- 12.5-25ug if they're 100ug/tab. If they're more than like 110ug, then don't take a whole quarter, take an eighth. Microdose is 10-25ug. Up to 30ug with tolerance.

The Third Wave website has a pdf you can download explaining how

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"