Sempiternity

5-MeO-MALT Mega-Thread

238 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Huz said:

Is the come up on 5 MeO MALT less intensee then 5 MeO DMT?

Is it illegal in the UK?

How do you get it in the UK if not illegal??

@Huz yeah I feel you’re UK pain. 
Actually nearly every other country in Europe it can be delivered too. But after looking for hours no one ships to the UK. 
They must be doing this for a reason probably as there’s been issues with checks. 

there’s some 5meo DMT retreats in Mexico and Spain. But as for DALT, literally no idea on how to get it. 

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't think so

What is it then?:/

How reliable is a scale for measuring really small quantities like 5-10mg? I think you would need a pretty good scale for that. I remember trying to measure 5-MEO-DMT with a micro scoop and I think it was more reliable, but the scale I was using wasn't particularly high quality - below $50 or so.

Microscoops are the best.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@rayamonoes It's a pretty good description of my first 5 MeO DMT breakthrough. However I felt great after a trip - as if I was just reborn. I felt ready to trip again instantly. But nearly a year has passed before I finally forced myself to try it again. It wasn't that bad.

You have to drop your resistance and it's going to be fine.

@Username

29 minutes ago, Username said:

@rayamonoesdrop your resistance and it's going to be fine.

Easier said than done. I don't know if I would be able to handle this. My last 5Meo trip (2 years ago) was pretty bad and I couldn't gain the courage to take it again since, let alone 5-MEO-Malt. Even thinking about now makes me scared lol.

Just a friendly housekeeping suggestion, an opinion from conversations with many… if you don’t have the foundation of an effective daily practice in place, think twice about taking psychedelics yet. Also, that psychedelics are going to somehow ‘fix yourself or your life’ can be an extremely difficult trap to see through down the road. An emotionally & financially independent self reliant psychonaut is very much the ideal. Getting your Maslow pyramid in order and working your way up to a hero’s dose is not at all the same as trying to be like your hero by taking the same psyche’s or doses etc. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Meanwhile Mindset Pharma is hopeful that their molecule will be therapeutically (maybe metaphysically also?) better than 5-MeO-DMT.

"Mindset Pharma Announces Further Preclinical Results Demonstrating Strong Efficacy and Improved Safety Profile for its 5-MeO-DMT-Inspired Drug Candidate, MSP-4018

TORONTO, Sept. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mindset Pharma Inc. (CSE: MSET) (FSE: 9DF) (OTCQB: MSSTF) ("Mindset" or the "Company"), a drug discovery and development company focused on creating optimized and patentable next-generation psychedelic medicines to treat neurological and psychiatric disorders with unmet medical needs, today announced that preclinical proof-of-concept data comparing its clinical candidate, MSP-4018, against 5-MeO-DMT further demonstrated strong efficacy and an improved safety profile as a next generation psychedelic medicine.

“Given the strong preclinical efficacy and safety data in support of MSP-4018, combined with our expedited manufacturing process, we believe our Family 4 clinical candidate has the potential to provide a safer and more scalable therapeutic alternative to first-generation 5-MeO-DMT. We believe this preclinical data will enable us to quickly advance this novel compound into human clinical trials,” said James Lanthier, CEO of Mindset.

“The latest preclinical proof-of-concept data showed that, in addition to its strong efficacy, both locomotor activity and rearing behavior for MSP-4018 did not decline at a range of doses tested, compared to the profound decline observed in 5-MeO-DMT, indicating a remarkably improved safety profile for MSP-4018. In addition, we saw further evidence of psychedelic activity, reflected in the head twitch response of mice,” concluded Joseph Araujo, Chief Scientific Officer of Mindset. 

Mindset’s Family 4 compounds are DMT and 5-MeO-DMT-inspired novel drug candidates that offer a broad range of pharmacological diversity suitable for in-clinic settings. The Company has run a battery of specialized in-vitro and in-vivo tests on its patent-pending novel compounds to select the optimal psychedelic drug candidates for progressing towards human clinical trials.

To watch a video of Mindset’s CEO discussing the announcement in greater detail, please visit: https://youtu.be/JeyBUp2klXk."

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

Just a friendly housekeeping suggestion, an opinion from conversations with many… if you don’t have the foundation of an effective daily practice in place, think twice about taking psychedelics yet. Also, that psychedelics are going to somehow ‘fix yourself or your life’ can be an extremely difficult trap to see through down the road. An emotionally & financially independent self reliant psychonaut is very much the ideal. Getting your Maslow pyramid in order and working your way up to a hero’s dose is not at all the same as trying to be like your hero by taking the same psyche’s or doses etc. 

I agree. A lot of us have so many things to develop and work on before we even bother thinking about taking powerful substances. The risks are high, and there is so much else in life to explore and work on. Don't forget the Actualized.org in it's history is much more than psychedelics and pursuing the deepest awakenings humanly possible. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

An emotionally & financially independent self reliant psychonaut is very much the ideal.

Also moving out of your parents house before using psychedelics.

51 minutes ago, Peo said:

Also moving out of your parents house before using psychedelics.

True. Have your own place, be respectful. People aren't going to understand you changing.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Huz It falls under the class of 'tryptamine' which in the UK is a Class A drug and illegal.

Although that being said, you will be able to get it if you do your research.

I'd be curious to know if Leo takes a leap of faith and tries a very very small dose to see for impurities or if it's lab tested to verify the contents?

When you are dealing with pretty much unknown research chemicals I suspect getting the contents lab tested first is almost an impossible.

5 hours ago, Nahm said:

This is vital!!! Leo already had a solid foundation before he started diving into psychedelics. Most people don't.

Be careful because these substances can make earthly duties seem unimportant and as such can significantly slow your progress.

"You Create Magic" 

On 9/18/2021 at 9:19 PM, r0ckyreed said:

My whole thing is that meditation is the art of getting high on life itself.  Who cares about how long it takes to get enlightened.  If I could get enlightened tomorrow from shooting up a drug, I would not do it.  I would rather do it naturally through discipline and work ethic even if it takes my whole life.  Short-circuiting this process through drugs seems to take the magic out of this process.  It is not about what happens or what you realize on the trip, but it is more about who you are after the trip.  Sure, a trip can change your life, but it is not guaranteed.  Meditation is the art of connecting with reality without the need of any external source, realizing reality for what it is as it is.  Enlightenment is not something to be attained, which is why I don't agree with the psychedelic approach, but I do respect others view on it, but it isn't for me.  To tie it in with Leos episode on Value of Things, enlightenment through meditation seems to be more worthwhile than psychedelics.  

Heres an analogy that I experienced in my life to help explain my point of view:

In my life, I wanted to get to lvl 99 on Call of Duty Black Ops Nazi Zombies.  I would play that game many times, and I failed to do it.  Then, my friend got mods one day, and he immediately got us to lvl 99.  After that, I felt completely empty and felt defeated because I reached my goal without ever going through all the steps.  It's like getting all A's or cheat codes to a video game.  It defeats the purpose and fun of discipline, investment, progress, etc.  

This is the issue with psychedelics.  Normies who take psychedelics may have enlightenment experiences that change their lives, but they may still not be able to sit in an empty room and feel that same Love as they did on the trip.  If trips cannot be integrated into all states of consciousness, particularly the "sober" state, then what is the point?  It is like me doing cheat codes to get somewhere without ever actually going anywhere.  You become God through virtues.  Psychedelics can help with this and can be a great tool, but at the end of the day, if we cannot experience ourselves as God "naturally" right now in all places, then what is the point?

Thank you! :D 

Sometimes people require quick intervention though. The enlightenment process involves the release of emotional baggage and trauma that can be debilitating to people. If you're relatively comfortable it's different, but some people live in such dire circumstances that they need a catalyst. Psychedelics helped me overcome some biological barriers like selective mutism, crippling anxiety, and suicidal ideations.

On 9/19/2021 at 9:23 AM, impulse9 said:

Yeah after this one I'm actually done with actualized.org. No disrespect intended, but this is not spirituality, nor is it profound in any way. You're just gonna end up with a massive god complex and a shallow understanding of reality. Not gonna be a part of the revolving door of fake chemical enlightenment. :) Good luck to you all.

Can you describe the next state? 

4 hours ago, The Rainmaker said:

Can you describe the next state? 

I meditated on it and I had an interesting realization that it doesn't actually matter whether you get it through meditation, DMT, or a piano falling on your head. The point is in ego dissolution and merging with oneness, how you get there is merely a formality. Disregard my previous ramblings as I'm dum.

4 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

I meditated on it and I had an interesting realization that it doesn't actually matter whether you get it through meditation, DMT, or a piano falling on your head. The point is in ego dissolution and merging with oneness, how you get there is merely a formality. 

Nice on the realization.

I'm glad your staying ?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Leo, 

Good job on always pushing the boundaries and exploring in ways that are authentic yo your journey of God realization and transformation. There are not many sources out there covering such topics as: holism, spiral dynamics. psychedelic awakening, sense-making, epistemological empathy, non-duality, God realization...

I have been on this path along side you and have also found that awakening with psychedelics the one way I have found to access both deep hidden trauma (giving me access to healing my childhood survival patterns), as well as, access to God in a non-dual, infinite ineffable way. I still do yoga, meditation, vision quests, dream work... as a means of supporting my psychedelic work, and like you, have found that these modalities are amazing, and fall so short of providing a radical transformational wisdom, insight, and God realization that plant medicines do.

I have tried many psychedelics, all for the purpose of deep understanding of myself and Spirit: - Iboga, Aya, Toad, Ninos, MDMA... 

I have love 5Meo DMt!!  and am looking forward to trying MALT and  the ability to deconstruct how God (I,We) are creating this reality! 

I have a few questions I wonder if you could answer:

As God (limited in the human form) what is your belief in our ability to manifest - To experience and participate as humans with our non-dual nature and have this reflect in our material reality.

Dp you feel your experience with psychedelics and the wisdom you receive from them and the felt sense of infinite love has changed you... i.e. have you moved closer to the embodiment of this infinite love in your life? 

I work in the field of psychedelics, integration, facilitation and it is amazing to witness the childhood survival patters that hack the human physiological systems and how hard it is for humans to transmute these patterns and live in true sovereignty and wholeness.  

There is a great book called the 5 personality patterns that has been quite insightful! it Maybe worth reading and sharing... 

Anyway, thanks for sharing your process.