Sempiternity

5-MeO-MALT Mega-Thread

238 posts in this topic

On 15/01/2023 at 11:16 PM, Mips said:

Do you feel that 5-meodmt is much easier to have a bad trip on compared to 5meomalt?

And does 5meomalt take you to the same place of god consciousness?

I havent tried 5meodmt yet

I guess- 5meodmt dissolves you in the ocean of god

While 5meoMalt invites you into the ocean of god. Ego is maintainable, is also deconstructable through meditation.

@Mips

Edited by Fluran

Okay, so the first bit of MALT I had was not pure it was like brown. 

I have new batch… pure white. Totally works on me. Very gentle, very stable. Needs more exploration but seems promising. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Does 5-MeO-MALT bind to the digestive track like LSD and mushrooms?

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Awesome Megathread, thanks to all of you fellow explorers :)

Edited by sponge
I've found a solution offline

To measure it easily and accurately, I dissolved 0.25mg of MALT into 5ml of water. That way every 0.1ml is equal to 5mg.

Also, that way each marking on a 1ml insulin syringe corresponds to 1mg.

How long can I expect the MALT efficacy to last?
How stable is it in water?

On 6/10/2023 at 5:17 PM, integral said:

Does 5-MeO-MALT bind to the digestive track like LSD and mushrooms?

@integral 

Tryptamines such as 5-MeO-MALT work on serotonin receptors, which are found all over the body and with large concentration in the brain and gut.

@Leo Gura I'm planning on dissolving 5-MeO-MALT HCl in vinegar and then adding Coconut milk to balance out the pH a bit. 
Would using vinegar instead of water be considered overkill for 5-MeO-MALT  HCl

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

Malt helps me contemplate 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

4 hours ago, ZenSwift said:

@Leo Gura I'm planning on dissolving 5-MeO-MALT HCl in vinegar and then adding Coconut milk to balance out the pH a bit. 
Would using vinegar instead of water be considered overkill for 5-MeO-MALT  HCl

The only value of vinegar is if water does not dissolve your chemical. HCl chemicals should not need vinegar to dissolve.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The only value of vinegar is if water does not dissolve your chemical. HCl chemicals should not need vinegar to dissolve.

Thankyou for the clarification. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

Is there any healing potential with 5-MeO-MALT like psilocybin and LSD? Could it be help-full or effective to process childhood trauma?

@framu @framu yes absolutely, 5 meo malt is great for this work, it has way more healing potential than lsd of psilocybin because trauma stored in your energy System will be healed. Watch also this description of 5-meo-Malt:

41 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@framu @framu yes absolutely, 5 meo malt is great for this work, it has way more healing potential than lsd of psilocybin because trauma stored in your energy System will be healed. Watch also this description of 5-meo-Malt:

Ohh, that is really cool. Do you get tremors and shivering like you do on LSD? Would you recommend snorting or smoking?

Could you describe some examples of how it is practically working on the energy system?

No shaking, no tremors, almost no visuals. It's very pure. 

I am plugging it. No experience with other roa

@framu it opens up your chacras and energy flow through your body. You can work with light energy healing your body.

It is a very unique psychedelic. Try it out and see for yourself what it brings to you. 

Edited by OBEler

I got my 5-MeO-Malt. But since the dosing is so low, I am a bit skeptical about these microscoops. And especially that tiny amounts could get stuck in the nasal hairs etc.

I was thinking about trying to mix 100mg malt together with either 400mg or 900mg powdered sugar and snorting 100mg lines. Does anybody have any objection to why this could be a bad idea?

20 minutes ago, framu said:

I got my 5-MeO-Malt. But since the dosing is so low, I am a bit skeptical about these microscoops. And especially that tiny amounts could get stuck in the nasal hairs etc.

I was thinking about trying to mix 100mg malt together with either 400mg or 900mg powdered sugar and snorting 100mg lines. Does anybody have any objection to why this could be a bad idea?

That's a horrible idea.

You can easily snort 10mg.

Edited by Leo Gura

From what I understand, I need to find the right dose for me. But is it possible that the same dose could result in two different trips (strength wise)? I just remember when I tried 25I-NBOMe over 10 years ago, this research chemical was a bit unstable if you compare dosage to the strength of the different trips.

The reason I ask is that I am living in an apartment 15 meters above the ground with a balcony. I haven't had any problems with high doses of LSD and mushrooms, but this is new territory for me and I don't want to end up jumping out a window.

@framu If you want the most consistent way to dose psychedelics then take them rectally.

Nasal doses will be less consistent because you will lose material dripping out either end of your nose.

But it's also not a problem to snort consistent doses with a bit of practice.

If you start snorting foreign powders up your nose like sugar or whatever, be ware that you could damage your nose. The nose has very sensitive tissue. You can also get nasty sinus infections.

I once got a very bad sinus problem from snorting a simple xylotol nasal spray. No drugs. This ruined my nose for over a year. Habitually snorting foreign stuff up your nose is not good at all.

Edited by Leo Gura

Yes, that is w

On 7/8/2023 at 6:49 PM, sponge said:

To measure it easily and accurately, I dissolved 0.25mg of MALT into 5ml of water. That way every 0.1ml is equal to 5mg.

Also, that way each marking on a 1ml insulin syringe corresponds to 1mg.

How long can I expect the MALT efficacy to last?
How stable is it in water?

what are you babbling,  you need to redo it :) 25mg of MALT should be in 0.5ml to get 5mg for 0.1ml.

Thanks @Leo Gura to point out that one can damage nasal passages over time.

Don't you destroy your anal by plugging ? :)