Sempiternity

5-MeO-MALT Mega-Thread

238 posts in this topic

@TRUTHWITHCAPITALT Glad to hear it works for you like it does for me.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Flyboy

On 1.05.2022 at 8:30 AM, TRUTHWITHCAPITALT said:

It is ineffable

Is 5-MeO-MALT hella expensive or is it me? The only source that I could find is 300 euro for 10g. I remember 5-MeO-DMT being much cheaper.

In Tate we trust

$30/g is so cheap that it's probably fake.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

30$/g is expensive compared to 70$/kg from china :D

7 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Is 5-MeO-MALT hella expensive or is it me? The only source that I could find is 300 euro for 10g. I remember 5-MeO-DMT being much cheaper.

All of that sites are fake. Don't buy in sites where the minimum is 200 or 300. If you have doubts search in google the name of the site in scam detector. 

@Breakingthewall 10 grams is a shitload tho. I bought 250mg for 37,50 euro which is very reasonable. about the same price as 5meo dmt. if you can get 10 grams of malt for 300 euro that would be hella cheap

17 minutes ago, machii said:

@Breakingthewall10 gramos es una mierda aunque. Compré 250 mg por 37,50 euros, lo cual es muy razonable. sobre el mismo precio que 5meo dmt. si puede obtener 10 gramos de malta por 300 euros, sería muy barato

Yeah , sure, the problem if it they don't sent you nothing. Now there is no 5 meo malt in any place of chemical research. They have 5meo DMT, dipt, etc, but no malt. Only in 2 or 3 places where the minimum is 200 or 300 $. In one of them they sell natural mescaline in powder. It's impossible. They are fake. I guess malt is going to be available in a while. Maybe it isn't because in the past no body bought it, and now many does

Edited by Breakingthewall

Isn't 5 MEO MALT legal almost globally with the exception of a handful of countries? If so, it shouldn't be too dangerous with respect to legal repercussions to synthesize it. Of course, if it becomes well known it'll be banned everywhere, in which case that wouldn't apply anymore.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

I just received 500mg 5-MeO-MALT in the mail. Sore and tired from a punk rock show last night, I'll probably wait until next week for a first dose.

Edited by halfknots
Typo

16 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yeah , sure, the problem if it they don't sent you nothing. Now there is no 5 meo malt in any place of chemical research. They have 5meo DMT, dipt, etc, but no malt. Only in 2 or 3 places where the minimum is 200 or 300 $. In one of them they sell natural mescaline in powder. It's impossible. They are fake. I guess malt is going to be available in a while. Maybe it isn't because in the past no body bought it, and now many does

this is true. i cannot find it anywhere except two sites who sell 10g and more. the site i had bought it from is down permanently. i guess the demand will force labs to create it again

@stefm5 I guess I had it from the same site but they closed shop. Theres a post on reddit that says some of the left over employees might been on an exit scam with it too. its such a bummer.

Be careful, respectful and humble with the lady. I just had an experience that I would describe as horrible ++ .I sniffed 12 mg. that in 5 meo dmt for me is very little, smooth, but was malt. Was the circumstance that my mind was very much into a story with a girl. something quite deep that it should not be but it happened due my selfishness . well, it seemed to me that my mind was calm, ready, and the amount was almost insignificant, so I did it without any fear. It start little by little. I thought, it's very feminine, too much, I like the solar ray of dmt better, noble, direct. It continued little by little, a dance, and suddenly all my reality melted away, but the energy with this girl held me. I had not been honest, this prevented me from letting go. My being was melted with that girl in a way that is not straight, not correct. my whole reality start to be a grip. I got up trying to pass the effect, but no. my whole being contracted. I did it 10 days ago, and it was the opposite, liberation, but this time... I thought my heart would stop, and it really didn't matter to me, I wasn't afraid of death, no fear, only pain, punishment. just contraction, suffering. my body contracted. my hands and feet hurt, I couldn't lift my head. I needed to get out of the house, I went out, I walked down the street from one place to another for two hours, suffering. It was passing, i called some friends, but this contraction, this punishment. shit, be careful with the lady. She told me: little piece of shit, I'm going to teach you what it means to be a dishonest piece of shit, and you'll see how you lose the desire to continue being one. If you want to dance with me, come clean, if not i will teach you some lessons you won't forget. you are welcome

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Breakingthewall Yeah when you take Psychedelic, you cannot just run away from what appears in the trip, You will end up torturing yourself. You must surrender otherwise get ready for some beating.

19 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Breakingthewall Yeah when you take Psychedelic, you cannot just run away from what appears in the trip, You will end up torturing yourself. You must surrender otherwise get ready for some beating.

Absolutely, but in that time was impossible.  I don't have much control of my subconscious right now. the beating was hard.

Holy Shit. Doesn't even make sense to post this to myself, I guess. But right now everything is back to normal. Everything before that was just kindergarden.

~44mg 5-Meo-MALT plugged, daily Qigong and Meditation practice, semen retention

It hit harder and faster than the last times with same dosage. I went to the bathroom, because I had a strong urge to (holy) shit - which I did. I hurried to get back to my bed. And then everything melted away. Nothing was there any more, and still there was a peaceful consciousness. Not with the body or with some kind of remaining thought of any part I ever experienced in my "life". My hole life was seen in context, just as a tiny imagination of this consciousness. There was just peace. No fear, because I apparently just died, or in better words death is imaginary. Accompanied by thoughts of "holy shit". Then I could see how thoughts of "can I share this?" and still saw for a few minutes that this wouldn't make sense. But then slowly I could almost watch the whole "world" being reassembled piece by piece, consciousness getting realer and realer. Did some Qigong to ground myself. Some trippy time afterwards, then wrote this.

The experience already seems far away, I give myself some time to integrate now. Thanks imaginary Leo for showing imaginary me this imaginary substance (what?) ;) 

This sets the stage for some serious further investigations ;) 

Edited by Sebiwert

5 hours ago, Sebiwert said:

Thanks imaginary Leo for showing imaginary me this imaginary substance (what?)

Fuck

It's Love.

What time has pased since plugged to sh/hs?