Sempiternity

5-MeO-MALT Mega-Thread

253 posts in this topic

@Thought Art Sounds like your brain/genetics just isn't primed for it. Move on to other chemicals.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Yeah, but even 5meodmt I wasn't getting break throughs on 20mg which I had in the past had break throughs on like 7mg... 

Idk what is going on. Haven't heard of any cases of tolerance. 

Gonna hold off on any other chemicals. I've tried everything discussed here. My work requires more Qigong, breathwork and posture and breathing technique for the next bit. As well as focusing on business and getting over these fears that eat me.

Qigong - Grand Circulation for Spiritual Enlightenment

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@diamondpenguin These substances are actually legal in some places... like where I live.. 

Can you take your judgements elsewhere? 

Who are you to judge other peoples spiritual practices. You don't need to be on this forum you know. Psychedelics are a tool some people choose to use for spiritual practices. You don't need to like it. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

5 mg of 5MM :

Wow..

Wow....

Wow......

@tedens Lol,

Man, I don't really understand why it doesn't work for me.

God must be someone else :P

◭"89"

Since 5-MeO-MALT is still legal in most parts of the world, including America, is it forbidden to talk about sourcing anyway? It would be great value if we could, because it's a bloody unicorn. I researched the whole day until I found a somewhat trustworthy source, and it's a pity not being able to share information within the community.

I have tried 5-MeO-MALT once and my experience was beautiful. It's incredible what 10mg of this substance can do. In my experience the main differences from 5-MeO-DMT are:

1. It doesn't skyrocket you to non-duality, it gets you there gently.
  2. It gives you plenty more time to understand what is going on with your consciousness.
  3. It doesn't overload your energetic system, sometimes with 5-MeO-DMT I thought some body parts were going to explode, due to energetic blockages. 
  4. For me it has similar inner visuals to a breakthrough of mushrooms or LSD, I could see the infinite faces of God. I think this might be influenced by my practice of Kriya Yoga and Kundalini Yoga.
  5. It heals your mind by getting you to accept that you are every teacher that you have ever learned from, during the trip I understood that I am Ramana Maharshi, Nisargadatta Maharaj, Leo, Peter Ralston, etc. The realization that others are your own Mind can be fucking scary on 5-MeO-DMT. 
  6. It allowed me to get like never before into the Present, so I understood what meditation is really about. To get so much into the Present with meditation someone might need to meditate for years on end.

From my experience, 5-MeO-MALT is the feminine energetic version of 5-MeO-DMT.

@Leo Gura Thanks for having shared this incredible chemical.

Edited by Brivido
I forgot one point

57 minutes ago, Brivido said:

5-MeO-MALT is the feminine energetic version of 5-MeO-DMT.

That's a good way of putting it. It's got a sexy erotic vibe.

5-MeO-MIPT is also very erotic. But much stronger body high and tactile enhancement.

saw an incredible vid this brought me to tears. its all just leo basicly but it idk the editing made it beautiful. wonder what u guys think ab this vid 

god im scared to do this when the time comes, but i know ill b ready by then (change dmt for malt tho)

Edited by funkychunkymonkey

1 hour ago, funkychunkymonkey said:

saw an incredible vid this brought me to tears. its all just leo basicly but it idk the editing made it beautiful. wonder what u guys think ab this vid 

god im scared to do this when the time comes, but i know ill b ready by then (change dmt for malt tho)

I saw it the other day, like multiple times :)

Its so Amazing. It really made me appreciate life so much more.
Also for all the work Leo has put in over the years. 9_9

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

@funkychunkymonkey yeah this is the most inspiring video I have seen in my life, made me have tears and yelling at the screen lol.

The reason I found it inspiring is that I see the context of Leo's life trying to teach you, and how it's like a facet of his biography. I want to be a teacher like Leo myself and I found it inspiring in that way itself. It's like one of those videos that you would make when they're gone. Have you noticed that people are a lot easier to love when they are dead/gone? And you see their work through a lens of good intentions? That's how I try to see my work when I'm creating.

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

5-MeO-MALT is in the mail. I recall seeing a dosage guide here but can't find it, can someone help me out?

I intend to try plugging and intramuscular, possibly nasal as well though I am not excited about the discomfort of that route.

15 minutes ago, halfknots said:

5-MeO-MALT is in the mail. I recall seeing a dosage guide here but can't find it, can someone help me out?

I intend to try plugging and intramuscular, possibly nasal as well though I am not excited about the discomfort of that route.

Dosages are the same as for 5meo DMT, try 25% lower until you figure out how you respond to it.

Trip Report 2. Jan

40mg 5-MeO-MALT plugged with 2ml water.

I lay down in my bed with eyes closed and listened to some OM Chanting. As always, strong feelings in the body emerged. I was deliberately focused on relaxing the body and letting go of feelings and thoughts. I was letting go of feelings in the body. The idea came to me that I was literally deconstructing my body by relaxing all my muscles and letting go of the feelings. The feelings felt like dissolving me and it was very pleasant. Like the deconstruction of the body is actually what feels like a cosmic orgasm. Everything disappeared except for my breath and a kind of peace or void.

After what felt like only a few minutes my body appeared again and step by step my "world" reappeared. The experience of nothingness was but a faint dream. Thoughts and feelings came back strongly. I had what I identified hours later as an acute ego-backlash. I was angry, upset and horny. I watched Netflix and masturbated. I was very agitated for two hours until I fell asleep.

The next day was quite normal. I really took me until this next day to make sense of what happened. I guess this was my first experience at the brink of a breakthrough. I think I did not break through entirely, because I still had some connection to my body all the time - I guess.

I had no side effects. I hesitate to further increase the dose, because it is already that high. Also, I want to take it easy and practice letting go of desires in my normal life to be prepared for further ego backlashes. I'm also starting a business, so I can't afford serious destabilization.

Next time, I will however be aware of the return of the ego and be prepared for some serious backlash. I intuit that real growth only happens if I am able to stay equanimous when the ego comes back. Then every time maybe only 95% will return. Just speculation.

Edited by Sebiwert

@Sebiwert jealous :D for me it’s a dudd

Interesting to see other finding it powerful. I was sceptical. 

I suspect plugging it is the trick as there is no readily available freebase.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

2 hours ago, Sebiwert said:

I think I did not break through entirely, because I still had some connection to my body all the time - I guess.

The point is not to lose all connection with the body but to realize that you are God -- that body is God.

I personally found some of my deepest awakenings... were very much an increase of body awareness to super natural levels.

◭"89"

First of all credit to Leo aka GOAT of Life coaching for spilling yet another truth on his ever-flourishing technology that is Actualized.Org by introducing us to 5MEO MALT.

Most people(egos) if they have discovered such a powerful tool, would have kept it secret & would have contemplated using it for their own good. However, he chose to disclose it to millions of people. If we don't call that Love, then what are we going to call Love?

I am surprised that some of the renowned Psychonauts are not even aware of this and are not talking about this.

5 MEO DMT is the holy grail that gives you GOD consciousness every time you take it so there is no need to discuss the obvious here. However, 5MEO MALT has blown my mind beyond imagination. It is the twin brother of 5MEO DMT albeit with some differences. I have experimented with 5 MEO MiPT, 5 MEO DPT but 5ME0 MALT leaves both of them in the dust.

Since I have been directly conscious of the absolute truth, I was reluctant to take 5MEO MALT despite watching Leo’s video a long time ago. What an unforgivable mistake that would have been.

5 MEO MALT is the perceptual version of 5MEO DMT as far as I am concerned. Let that sink in. A perceptual version of 5MEO DMT.

5MEO DMT at times will sweep the hell out of you, it is no joke. People who had that experience will know exactly what I am talking about. 5MEO MALT does not have that, it is a peaceful existence. A Mount-Huei Monk level of awareness.

What I loved about the MALT experience is that you are in full control at all times. It has all the best features of 5MEO DMT.

It is potent,

it has no after effect.

It is ineffable

It is simply a majestic experience.

For people who want to be Enlighted with capital E, I think this is the answer besides 5MEO DMT.

Of course in conjunction with the countless other practices like meditation, Yoga, contemplation, self-inquiry, and all the good stuff on Actualized.

Thanks again Leo.