Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
free123

Think twice about the spiritual implications of taking the covid vaccine

15 posts in this topic

Hi everybody!

I hope your are all feeling well. I just wanted to stop by and give you another perspective about what you are getting into your body. I come from a community of healers where people who have awakened subtle senses (clairs) can read the energy bodies of the vaccinated. What have been found is extremely disturbing. The vaccine works as a blockage on the soul where less light can enter into the person. The vaccinated are being cut off from their deeper connection to their soul which might not be of interest for the one interested in evolving spiritually. Think about the massive karmic implications from this most important choice! You have to understand that reality is much more convoluted than you probably believe. Please consider this information and open your mind. 

Here are some links where you can begin to learn more:

https://www.youtube.com/c/RisingPhoenixAura/featured

If you you want to transmute and rid yourself from this vaccine it is possible with a healing technique called AURA healing. You can find a practitioner 

May you be blessed! <3

Ive taken the vaccine. Never has meditation been as deep, or my life as aligned. This is months after having taken the vaccine. 

10 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Brother, do yourself a favor and drop all of those sources of influence. They are steering you very wrong. I wish you the absolute best.

This. 

I took the first dose a few months ago. I've since been more connected than ever before.

It is the rigid beliefs and thoughts that are "cutting you off" from the love/light.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

@Consilience You too been doing better after taking it?! What's in this stuff?? :D:D

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

5 minutes ago, roopepa said:

It is the rigid beliefs and thoughts that are "cutting you off" from the love/light.

1 minute ago, roopepa said:

@Consilience You too been doing better after taking it?! What's in this stuff?? :D:D

Did it block your soul when you had your mmr vaccine as a kid? Or did it just stop you contracting measles mumps and rubella? Behave, quit ya nonsense and get a grip of yourself ??

it's funny because i was thinking about that when this pandemic and vaccination started

that in a worst case scenario it could muddy the connection to self or consciousness

glad that's not the case for the people who replied here :P 

Dude it's just a vaccine, do yourself a favour and get it already. No need to make a spiritual topic about it.

Anyways it Christmas soon, hallelujah.

42 minutes ago, free123 said:

The vaccine works as a blockage on the soul where less light can enter into the person. The vaccinated are being cut off from their deeper connection to their soul which might not be of interest for the one interested in evolving spiritually.

I would choose a vaccine for more protection against  covid and other deadly disease, then my connection to my soul. I value my life and health of my self and other people then my soul.

Fascinating how anyone can be so incredibly deluded. Truly amazing.

If you would use more than 2 brain cells you should understand that that's bs. And you say "think twice".

I can't take this amount of stupidity. It's just too much. Help.

Edited by Blackhawk

My soul is fine, I've found more of it lately and have also been vaccinated.  I don't think it does anything to the soul tbh.  Sometimes healers take this kind of stuff a bit too far imo.

You think maybe these healers were already bias towards the vaccine? Many new agers of that caliber are. 

4 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Fascinating how anyone can be so incredibly deluded. Truly amazing.

If you would use more than 2 brain cells you should understand that that's bs. And you say "think twice".

I can't take this amount of stupidity. It's just too much. Help.

someone could also say that all your depression etc. is "just a delusion"

6 minutes ago, Peo said:

I would choose a vaccine for more protection against  covid and other deadly disease, then my connection to my soul. I value my life and health of my self and other people then my soul.

really? nah i don't think i would

The healer community is rife with anti-vax conspiracy theories and lots of BS projection. Be ware of New Age bullshit in the guise of genuine spirituality.

Unscientific thinking is not spiritual, and it harms many people.

It is deeply irresponsible to promote the idea that vaccines reduce your connection to spirit. Your intuitions and visions are not good enough to make such dangerous claims. Be ware of New Age group think, it can be worse than normie group think.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.