Harikrishnan

Is there still room for more self development/ self help/ spiritual youtube content

14 posts in this topic

I kinda like the idea of starting a Youtube channel, I see a lot of youtube content creators with self help and spirituality. In my opinion leo tops them all and some time I feel like dude cover up all topic and there is nothing more left to say. Is the industry saturated?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

Gotta do what you want for you so to speak. It’s not like there’s a limited source of creating, or a limited number of insights. Sometimes we get thinkin that way though, as if there’s limited x, y or z.  

It’s really the you factor that matters. Nothing is said in any videos which wasn’t already said by countless teachers / speakers already. It’s really the experience of it for you, and from you, which is the sweetness. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

There is almost always something missing in every industry. 

Ask: What is missing in the self-help and spirituality industry? 

Force your mind to be creative. Creativity is what brings value, and ultimately financial freedom (if that's what you want). 

There is a ton of subjects I don't cover and will never cover.

There is room for more teachers and teachings, but you will have to work your ass off for a decade or more to gain serious traction. So it's a question of how badly you want it and how creative you're willing to be. If you're just going to copycat others then don't bother. You gotta bring something original to the table. Is that possible? Yes! Is it easy? No.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

you will have to work your ass off 

What does that look like to you? :P

@Leo Gura

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

If you want it, you'll make it.

If you think you want it, you'll think about making it.

- MJ DeMarco

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@Leo Gura if i work really well for decade is there a guarentee that i will earn enough money to survive

Can u recommend a resource about how to make money from youtube

6 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

is there a guarentee

There will never be a guarantee. Which is precisely why so few people pursue a path that is new. 

6 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

@Leo Gura

"Income school".

###

@HarikrishnanThe cool thing about teaching self help is that what you bring to the table is your own personal experience, your personality and your perspective. 

There are plenty of people that ONLY YOU can reach, that Leo can't reach. Think about how difficult it is to get people to watch Leo's content, with it being very long, drawn out, in depth episodes, covering topics that easily close the mind. Think about all the ignorant people who have such a poor understanding of Epistemology that they'll believe some random kid on YouTube calling Leo a Cult leader,and then BAM, never will watch Leo. Just with the very nature of what content Leo teaches, it's a miracle he's gotten this far. It's difficult for me to imagine how much work is required to get at that level. As I'm trying to mimic it myself, to build myself to the point of cultivating that much knowledge, expertise and skill. 

It's a matter of taking your niche down to a fine point. Then mastering that more than anyone else. I say just pick the one that's the most you, and commit to hardcore mastery. If it's authentic, you'll enjoy the process a lot. If you choose your favorite niche correctly, it will feel like less of a grind, significantly less. 

Find that niche that suits you the most. If you've done Leo's Life Purpose Course, this will help you enormously. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

@Harikrishnan man  shanmugan is struggling .he has very few like below 10k views.if u wanna make money out of youtube u will have to put click bait low conscious videos  .no one will be intrested in the niche creative no where discussed topics. I recommend u get a proper job and do youtube videos in the spare time.in that way u will have a source of income and u will be able to make youtube videos without getting influenced by "which topic will make me more money" or "damm if i do not get lot of clicks from this video i will be dead.let me just manipulate my viewers" etc

Edited by itachi uchiha

On 9/23/2021 at 3:17 PM, itachi uchiha said:

@Leo Gura if i work really well for decade is there a guarentee that i will earn enough money to survive

That's not how business works.

Business is not a function of time or hours worked, it's a function creativity and value generated.

If you generate enough value you can make six figures within a year. But if you don't generate enough value you can work for 30 years and still be broke.

There are never any guarantees in business. You have to believe in yourself and you have know how to generate massive value for others.

I don't recommend any "make money" programs. That's not how real business works. Real business is about generating value for others by being highly creative and original.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 9/18/2021 at 10:51 PM, Harikrishnan said:

I kinda like the idea of starting a Youtube channel, I see a lot of youtube content creators with self help and spirituality. In my opinion leo tops them all and some time I feel like dude cover up all topic and there is nothing more left to say. Is the industry saturated?

There is actually a huge lack of it.

Leo's content is great, but he has his own biases, agendas and limitations.

We for sure need more people diving deep into various more technical displines and teaching them in depth, be it meditation techniques, trauma healing, working on your beliefs, contemplative ("conscious") fitness, spiritual dieting, conscious friendships, conscious intimate relationships, conscious sex, tantra, conscious political activism, conscious community building, conscious entrepreneurship, conscious kid's raising, innovation & creativity, etc, etc. These are all deep fields, Leo can't possibly cover them all in their full depth at his channel

Edited by Hello from Russia