Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SQAAD

I Don't Understand Infinity

15 posts in this topic

Leo says that ''i'' already have experienced everything. Also other gurus have said that everything has already happened. I agree with this notion. But i am not grasping it with my mind.

How can i have experienced already an infinite film reel when it seems that i can keep on experiencing the film reel forever without an end. This seems to me like a paradox... Or i am not getting it.

If there are 3 movies , i can already have watched them all. But if i attempt to watch an infinite movie, i will be forever watching and never manage to watch the entire movie..Basically i am finding hard to understand how everything has already happened when it is meant to forever be happening.

Edited by SQAAD

When they say they've experienced everything, what they mean is they've, in a sense, found the source of everything, not that they've experienced everything in this way. This is the process of unfolding of the one into manifestation, but when you find its source, what it is made of you, then you know that it is all coming from you. 

@Vibroverse

12 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

When they say they've experienced everything, what they mean is they've, in a sense, found the source of everything, not that they've experienced everything in this way. This is the process of unfolding of the one into manifestation, but when you find its source, what it is made of you, then you know that it is all coming from you. 

I think God has already experienced everything though because God is everything.

Edited by SQAAD

God has not experienced everything, God is everything and evolving as itself into itself. 

From the ultimate perspective, there is no time. Consciousness is beyond time. Its infinite manifestations have already happened, and are yet to happen, which only makes sense within the relative spacetime realm of the dream.

Consciousness is every form, and experiences every form, but the individual form does not experience everything. The "I" that experiences everything is incomprehensible to the individual "I".

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Vibroverse

22 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

God has not experienced everything, God is everything and evolving as itself into itself. 

God has experienced everything because he is Everything already at this moment. All possibilities are here right now.

no matter how infinitely deep you go

she still has infinitely more to show

1 hour ago, SQAAD said:

Leo says that ''i'' already have experienced everything. Also other gurus have said that everything has already happened. I agree with this notion. But i am not grasping it with my mind.

It’s a false notion. Stop doubting yourself.

1 hour ago, SQAAD said:

How can i have experienced already an infinite film reel when it seems that i can keep on experiencing the film reel forever without an end. This seems to me like a paradox... Or i am not getting it.

Paradox is when two seemingly conflicting things are actually true. You actually got it. Again, stop doubting yourself.

1 hour ago, SQAAD said:

If there are 3 movies , i can already have watched them all. But if i attempt to watch an infinite movie, i will be forever watching and never manage to watch the entire movie..Basically i am finding hard to understand how everything has already happened when it is meant to forever be happening.

You’re on fire brother. Gotta stop doubting your own insights. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Sort of like an absolute explosion of everything that can ever be at once. Anything and everything possible, superimposed onto itself. I’ve literally seen this, all faces in one place, all buildings in one place, everything that can ever be in one place. Superimposed. And when superimposed it’s both everything and nothing at the same time. That should be obvious. You can probably fuck about on a computer superimposing things onto each other that could give you a visual idea. But that aside, you seem to forget the infine intelligence of infinity. To be able to solidify one image over another. That is what you see. Your solidifying the image of what you see over what I see. Yet we are in the exact same place at the exact same time, as the same being, just solidifying one perspective over another type thing. That place is nowhere by the way, it just seems like somewhere. It’s so paradoxical, it’s so hard to communicate. In one state your seeing what your seeing, in another state your seeing what I’m seeing. There’s infinite states. Your one, I’m one. But there’s everything in between too, each state that’s represented every moment of your life, and mine, and every other. Put it this way, if you were able to replicate my exact state now as I am, through meditation or psychedelics or whatever, however, if you could replicate my exact state, you would literally become me now, typing this message, and you would never ever have known that you’ve been you. Infinity is ludicrous, unexplainable to the human mind. Just is what it is. And be sure you’ll experience every state that can ever be. But you just won’t know it, from each particular state. Until maybe there’s a higher state where you will know it. That state, being the God state. Then none of these states matter anyway??‍♂️. It’s a crazy crazy thing, a crazy no-thing. And as I always say, I’m still nowhere near. Otherwise I wouldn’t be sat here in this state I am now, typing this. This is a pretty good state by the way? I feel good, but I’m fully aware it’s majorly limited. Never mind haha

@SQAADThe paradox with understanding infinity, is you don't actually want to understand infinity. The reason why is because infinity means there is no other, it's a switch in consciousness when you grasp I don't exist. So you will continue to imagine this boundary between us. My suggestion is to just enjoy life and if you're seriously interested in truth, take a psychedelic alone and contemplate what I just said.

Edited by Godishere

@Nahm

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

It’s a false notion. Stop doubting yourself.

Paradox is when two seemingly conflicting things are actually true. You actually got it. Again, stop doubting yourself.

You’re on fire brother. Gotta stop doubting your own insights. 

Thank you for the kind encouraging words Nahm. I hope you're having a nice day :)

@Godishere

52 minutes ago, Godishere said:

My suggestion is to just enjoy life and if you're seriously interested in truth, take a psychedelic alone and contemplate what I just said.

I just wish taking a psychedelic was easier. Sometimes i get incredibly jealous of Leo. He has massive access to tons of psychedelics whereas i need to risk few times a year to get my hand on some shrooms lol. Shrooms are the best though (for me). Always provide me with an enlightening experience with no crazy visuals or weird bs. Just pure heightened awareness. I love the clarity associated with some psychedelics. Much mind bs goes away and you just see thingss for what they truly are.

As for the infinity part. Only once i actually became conscious of infinity. Still the most incredible realization of my life. And i am chasing the same depth of englithment ever since. This was truly an enlightment. This is when i got my hands on some acid.

Edited by SQAAD

Is there really such a thing as a thing to experience? God is making it all up right now. 

20 hours ago, Dazgwny said:

Sort of like an absolute explosion of everything that can ever be at once. Anything and everything possible, superimposed onto itself. I’ve literally seen this, all faces in one place, all buildings in one place, everything that can ever be in one place. Superimposed. And when superimposed it’s both everything and nothing at the same time.

That was precisely the apparent experience that marked the beginning of this character's spiritual path. And then all the appearances collapsed into this blinding white light inhuman being that was nothing being everything and then it was de-personified and with that, even awareness collapsed in on itself -- which was apparently my first glimpse of this.

Edited by The0Self