Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tim R

Need Advice; New Beginning

1 post in this topic

Hello friendsxD

In a few weeks I'm going to move to a new city. There, I don't know anything or anybody. I'm going to leave the place where I have spent the last 3 years which will be rather difficult for me because I have really taken this place into my heart and I love it. I know it, I know the people, I have so many fond memories of it, I have learned and grown the most here and it's comfortable to live here - and I'm going to have to give all that up for what so far is mostly the unknown. 

I need some advice from you guys:

• Very generally speaking: how do I make the best of this situation? 
  • How do I bring this chapter of my live to a conclusion? Is can't just leave without somehow saying goodbye to this place.. What should I do?
  • How can I use this beginning of a new chapter of my life? What concrete steps should I take? In other words, can I somehow use this like a new year's resolution? Because the difference between new year's and my situation is that now I am actually confronted with a completely new situation instead of just a changing date in the calendar.. 
  • I'm a rather introverted person, but how do I get to know as many (interesting) people as possible? 

I appreciate all advice you can give, thank you?