Meditation

Ego

9 posts in this topic

Stay here. Simply do not go further. Love is all, all is love. You, me and the dog on the street. Ever present being. Let go of yourself, consciously. Fall apart. Let go into being. You will fall until you let go. Then you simply are here. Free

Deeply thankful. Love you all

B099237B-855F-4F66-94A9-1084DBCB40D8.jpeg

5E990E7E-207E-4E95-A74B-A3B72DFC9D11.jpeg

Edited by Meditation

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Meditation I am. But I am not satisfied with myself.

Thoughts?

is there a lie in your life? If you cleanse yourself of all lies until you are totally empty, you will be satisfied with yourself because you will be what you are

@Breakingthewall I don't think so, but i'm not sure maybe there's something i'm lying to myself about but I don't know what it is. 

I definitely have repressed parts/emotions and I am ashamed of myself to some extent I guess.

How do I cleanse myself of lies?

Ego brain
Man-made shame
Shame, love after it rains

You see my pain is real
Watch my world dissolve
And pretend that none of us see the fall
As I turned to sand
You took me by the hand
And declared, that love prevails over all

13 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

definitely have repressed parts/emotions and I am ashamed of myself to some extent I guess.

How do I cleanse myself of lies?

Well I suppose that the first thing is to see how fundamental it is to cleanse oneself of lies, shame, concealment, and then really want to do it. It helps to be completely open in dealing with others, total honesty, and psilocybin in medium doses is very useful to me to bring to light what is hidden. I still have lies, accumulating them for a long time, it is a pleasure to bring them up, the result is lightness

@Raptorsin7  I don't know exactly how to do this either, it's a difficult process. I have been educated in lies, in shame, from the beginning, and it is not enough to break free with psychedelic or during meditation, after he old patterns return. you have to make a continuous effort to see the tendency to make up reality and be completely honest at all times, without any exception. The lightest lie is a brick that you carry yourself with and a base for other lies, which create a structure. even a silly lie, an excuse, does this. it is essential to eliminate them completely

22 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Meditation I am. But I am not satisfied with myself.

Thoughts?

One can only by not satisfied through the mind. Liberation is through your true self. Sit with being enough until its clear, then your ego might start to fall apart. It is like dissolving into being/awareness/god.. whatever you want to call it. It is still nameless in direct experience