Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fictional_character

¿Why reality is one?

7 posts in this topic

It would be absurd for reality to be other than one. Reality being one is the simplest thing for me to understand. But i don't know why other people argue about this point. Even people who seem to be more intelligent and with more credentials than me.

Anything other than one is a projection. A fantasy. A social/mental construct.

One/Unity is the only reality. You cannot actually divide anything (unless you're deluding yourself) in your own experience. You experience a unity. Have you ever experienced anything other than one seemless flow of Consciousness?

Edited by SQAAD

Reality must be one since there isnt anything outside of it. If u think about it this way.. There is more stuff outside of your city your country your continent where u live even outside of planet earth and galaxies maybe even outside this universe is another one but Reality being everything there is cant have anything outside of it so you cant have two or more realities.. At least thats how i understand it

Also since reality is one and there isnt anything outside of it it cant be limited so its also infinite and boundless

Edited by DecemberFlower

@SQAAD No i haven't experience anything than consciousness, ¿Can you deepen in your explanation about oneness? How can i get to realize oneness? What techniques and books do you recomend that point to this facet of awakening?

Edited by fictional_character

Reality is one. Reality is nothing. Reality is infinite. ... these are metaphors from our stock of conceptual ideas to express the inexpressible, each one has its place but I don't take them too literally. Words exist to point us to something.  Reality sometimes appears as oneness to me, sometimes it appears as a diversity, sometimes it doesn't appear at all. It's as though the 'why', Reality-in-itself, the noumenon, is the void mystery out of which I create these appearances. 

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :)