Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gianna

Oneness is God's Ego

41 posts in this topic

@Virgo yes. You are conscious of it right now. But to keep the idea that you are a self, and I say this quite literally- you will deny that 'other' is not you. 

You are awareness. Think back to a time when anything happened, ever. Notice that's something you are aware of now. That's what you are. The screen of consciousness

@Gianna

Oneness is not quite the same as not-two, or nonduality. And yet it’s also the same.  It’s (possibly) spiritual ego, or, a new identity based on experience as compared to the previous identity based on bodymind & thoughts (past, etc). And also it’s not. Sometimes too it’s just spiritual shorthand or laymen’s terms. And yet also it’s not. And then there’s believing you’re God. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Maybe they meant something like why this is so funny? ?‍♀️

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

It was a big mind F to me, that you cannot combine anything unless it's first already separate. Also that one implies a border around what's not one. But there are no borders, and no separation. So if you're trying to combine something that you mistakenly think is separate through effort, it ends up being a funny situation. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@GreenWoods why do you say so? You nvr had one by contemplation. I understand psychedelics are powerful, but I also understood lately that they are misused just like I did with a 6g It serve me nothing. I do believe everything experiencing is right here, you just need to find a way to access it. I don't think I'm going to ever do any psychedelics again. So I just have one option. Yoga and contemplation. I never heard of sleep yoga. I'm trying to do a 24h meditation. Gonna keep you posted.

@Godishere I kinda understand, but I guess there understanding that makes sense and that's a state of consciousness that you are there at will right?

@Nahm dude you're so conscious it cracks me up. I know when I'm about to read one of your posts I have to decipher it like the da Vinci code ? 

@Virgo yes and no Sir. All states of consciousness are equal. You are decieving yourself and for a good reason. Some people need awakening, some don't. When you need to awaken you will, thou cannot force awakening. In saying that, try 150ug at your own peril

It means the spiritual teacher is not fully enlightened. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

3 hours ago, Virgo said:

@GreenWoods why do you say so? 

What state do you have in mind? realizing God while still being in your room with body sensations still there, or the formless Godhead without body sensations and room?

You would need to be extremely talented to reach the formless Godhead with contemplation. Contemplation is not for reaching the formless Godhead. The strength of contemplation is to recognize God while all the perceptions remain (given your level of consciousness is high enough).

If you want to reach the formless Godhead without psychedelics, I strongly recommend you look into SAT transmissions, lucid dreaming and sleep yoga.

Edited by GreenWoods

1 hour ago, Virgo said:

. I'm trying to do a 24h meditation. 

Wow that's quite a lot. Do you plan to not sleep during that time?

@Gianna

The title alone ? I’m not giving you tips on dying ?❤️

Edited by TheLoneSage

On 9/17/2021 at 11:47 PM, Godishere said:

@Wilhelm44 not sure what Frank means by transcend the creator???. You are the conscious creator of your reality. You are Atman. You are that. 

Anyways, 

Oneness is God's ego. It's a joke basically, because God's ego and "your" ego are identical.

Frank is just in the clouds ????

11 hours ago, Godishere said:

@How to be wise how so? ? It's a pretty accurate description if you ask me

God doesn’t have an ego. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Basically there is no where for God to go because it is everything..

In terms of deciphering spiritual lingo keep in mind the map is not the territory.  Don't get too caught up with it.  Oneness is pointing to Infinity.  A even Infinity is a pointer to that which cannot be spoken.  Absolute Truth is itself and all descriptions are partial.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Godishere I was watching a sadhguru video yesterday and he said what Leo says. He said something like I don't see anything or anyone other than myself I'm always always alone. I guess the oneness or Yoga that means union. 

@GreenWoods no sleep, I did it once I just want to do 24h at at a stretch. I have to find a comfortable position, become my cross leg posture doesn't allow it yet my leg will get numb.

@Virgo Respect.  I should do that too, but I'm too lazy.

On 9/22/2021 at 0:52 AM, Virgo said:

. I have to find a comfortable position, become my cross leg posture doesn't allow it yet my leg will get numb.

If I put pillows beneath my knees, my legs don't get numb. But after some time it gets uncomfortable nontheless.