Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vibroverse

Another Dimension

8 posts in this topic

I listened to a man who said, in some altered state, he finds himself in an underwater realm as an underwater, whatever, being and he spent months and months there, and there he had his family and business and friends and stuff and so forth, and that realm had its own history and culture and evolution and so forth and it was as real as this reality in every sense in that sense. 

He completely forgot the he was a human being and became that new being and got the memories and history and so forth of that new, whatever, being. But it was just a, like, 15 or 20 minutes of experience in our reality. So what I wanna, in awe, ask is you mean this reality of ours is not more real than that really?

Edited by Vibroverse

There is no reality of ours. There's only what appears to be happening, which is nothing being everything, and completely beyond understanding as there is no separation to understand in.

Yeah i agree, there only is the vibrational frequency we got going on now and what, in this moment, is a mirror to it, in a sense. 

9 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

I listened to a man who said, in some altered state, he finds himself in an underwater realm as an underwater, whatever, being and he spent months and months there, and there he had his family and business and friends and stuff and so forth, and that realm had its own history and culture and evolution and so forth and it was as real as this reality in every sense in that sense. 

Nice! Anonther case of time dilation in an OBE. :)

9 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

. So what I wanna, in awe, ask is you mean this reality of ours is not more real than that really?

Yes, equally real. Realness has no degrees lol.

You can do some day dreaming and invent an entire history. This history is as real as 'our' 'history'

Real vs unreal is a duality, which to be experienced or expressed necessitates self-deception. From an absolute perspective, there is no difference between the two realities he experienced, they are one as all is one. But in the relative domain, he experienced a hallucination similar to that of our "real lives" just of a radically different dream, with different rules. While it's unusual to explore other realities as you've described, there are similar accounts from others doing psychedelics, some practicing astral projecting without substances, and even just basic meditators who've experienced time dilation to some degree(myself included). So the fact that he spent months in a totally different dream for such a short duration of time in our own reality shouldn't be entirely too shocking.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

What was it that he took?

edit:  Salvia, didn't see that.  Yikes, not my cup of tea, I hear you can get stuck in "forever" as like, swiss cheese with holes being punched into you or something very terrifying and abstract like that.

Edited by Loba

51 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

This is a serious shamanic entheogen and people who take it for fun are extremely stupid.

Relatively speaking, truer words have never been spoken about a drug. It amazes me that people would forgo psilocybin/psilocin(by far one of the safest substances in existence in terms of biological toxicity and addiction potential) which has a majority of positive experiences in trip reports for something so consistently maligned(and rightly so for it's ability to mindfuck and torture) as Salvia. I mean, you would think people would at least be fastidious enough to discover MDMA as a potential inducer of pleasure(though it's slightly less safe than Psilocin due to the possiblity of Serotonin Syndrome). Oh well, I suppose individuals using drugs recreationally tend not be the sharpest tools in the shed.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

16 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

So what I wanna, in awe, ask is you mean this reality of ours is not more real than that really?

What does "real" even mean? ?

If there is no story about "I" separated from "external world", is there notion of real at all?

Does the bird that sing the song pondering realness of the song?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x