SQAAD

From 0 to 10 How Much Scared Are You of Death?

50 posts in this topic

@SQAAD That's good, if it gets worse, there are medicines that can correct the heart beat, I have an arrhythmia, too and I take medicine for it and it got rid of the off rhythm of my heart and it beats normally now.  So if you feel scared about your heart, just know there are things out there than can help.  You can also strengthen your heart by starting with light cardio a few times a week and eating a heart-healthy diet.

I was really scared, too, when my heart was not beating properly and felt the same way.

If it increases in the future, ask the doctor for a heart monitor that you can wear for a week, and then write up the activities you were doing for that week and they can see where and what was causing the irregularity.

sometimes i trick myself and think i'm not afraid

but then when i get heart arrythmias or palpitations and then i think nooo pls don't let me die like that :P 

or when i used to get in strong turbulences on a plane i'd also think don't take me out like that god, i'll become better if you let me live :P (even though i've never been religious)

haven't been on a plane with turbulences for a long time now so not sure how i'd react now

i'm also afraid of weird accidents and heart attacks apparently hurt a lot

Edited by PurpleTree

@Loba

1 hour ago, Loba said:

@SQAAD That's good, if it gets worse, there are medicines that can correct the heart beat, I have an arrhythmia, too and I take medicine for it and it got rid of the off rhythm of my heart and it beats normally now.  So if you feel scared about your heart, just know there are things out there than can help.  You can also strengthen your heart by starting with light cardio a few times a week and eating a heart-healthy diet.

I was really scared, too, when my heart was not beating properly and felt the same way.

If it increases in the future, ask the doctor for a heart monitor that you can wear for a week, and then write up the activities you were doing for that week and they can see where and what was causing the irregularity.

Thanks for the advice :-)

@SQAAD For sure, sometimes with more spontaneous arrhythmias like the one you have, it can be harder to "catch it in the act", and with the week long use of a monitor, they will know exactly what is causing it, from types of food, to certain exercises, emotions, the position you sleep, ect.

I just don't want you to feel scared when you don't have to be and there are many solutions out there if it gets to a point where you need it.  You'll be okay.  If it gets worse, send me a note because I went through the whole process getting my heartbeat regulated.

Have a wonderful day. <3

For me death is like dating a girl.

It makes me nervous/afraid, but I want to die/date her.

As a thought 0/10. If I would actually fall from a cliff etc, then probably a 11/10. So on a regular day, that would probably put me on a 5,5/10.In other words.. A healthy amount of fear in relation to acknowledge death, but at the same time not to be deathly afraid of death either.

Trying to trive and survive to the best of my ability on this time-limited ride.

I am more curious about it then afraid. 

I am at like a 3/10 but i would still choose to live then die.

There is just two possibility's as i see it, either non existence or the core subjectivity in me and you can not die and is imagining death.

Ofcourse alot of stuff can happen inside of the infinite, different worlds etc, astral planes,  but actually i just think it is an almost instant respawn into this.

But then also one should contemplate, how can the infinite have any place to go to?

Inside and outside is IT.

It has no where to go, nothing to do, except dreaming itself into this right here.

It can't escape itself 

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

I don't think anyone can give a accurate number on it. And it doesn't get easier when there's different kinds of fears of death.

Edited by Blackhawk

I can't really say that i'm afraid of death, because i won't be there. But the dying process yes. I just hope it isn't a garbage compactor or a fall from a great height that kills me ?

@ZzzleepingBear

4 hours ago, ZzzleepingBear said:

Trying to trive and survive to the best of my ability on this time-limited ride.

It is a hell of a ride ;)

@Loba

20 hours ago, Loba said:

@SQAAD For sure, sometimes with more spontaneous arrhythmias like the one you have, it can be harder to "catch it in the act", and with the week long use of a monitor, they will know exactly what is causing it, from types of food, to certain exercises, emotions, the position you sleep, ect.

I just don't want you to feel scared when you don't have to be and there are many solutions out there if it gets to a point where you need it.  You'll be okay.  If it gets worse, send me a note because I went through the whole process getting my heartbeat regulated.

Have a wonderful day. <3

Sometimes i get a sense of a relief because i am thinking that if i heart suddenly stops beating i won't experience too much of a painful death. It seems like an easy way out lol.  Have a nice day also.

23 hours ago, Random witch said:

Most of the people here are afraid of death but they wouldn't admit it because they want to look more spiritual.

I noticed that spirituality in this forum is a game of who has the biggest dick.

hehe

I wonder how much people's immortality project is in the true reason people are interested in Actualized.org philosophy rather than searching for the truth

1/10? But I fear suffering/prolonged discomfort a lot, like 9/10

Edited by Enlightenment

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

here's another question would you rather go fast, or go slooow?

or it doesn't matter either way?

1/10

I basically have no fear, but am still somewhat invested in this life so would want to avoid death.

Depends on the state of consciousness, when I'm sober it's very close to 0/10, but when I'm in an intense uncontrolled psychedelic trip then it's a totally different game.

How much do I trust God? I dunno... I kinda like my life. It's mine...... My precious.  It belongs to me!

@SQAAD I feel that way too sometimes, most nde experiences happen during cardiac arrest.

@PurpleTree

58 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

here's another question would you rather go fast, or go slooow?

or it doesn't matter either way?

It depends. If it is painless i don't mind going slow so i can get into a deep meditative state. But if i get captured by a Mexican drug cartel (i get nightmares about it lol) then i will be praying to be over quick. These animals really enjoy torturing you. Lol. Not fun at all being God sometimes i guess.

This is why Kiki Kamarena is a hero of mine. This guy suffered more than Jesus did and he still didn't betray an of his co-workers. Truly amazing. Truly god-like.

Edited by SQAAD

2 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@PurpleTree

It depends. If it is painless i don't mind going slow so i can get into a deep meditative state. But if i get captured by a Mexican drug cartel (i get nightmares about it lol) then i will be praying to be over quick. These animals really enjoy torturing you. Lol. Not fun at all being God sometimes i guess.

This is why Kiki Kamarena is a hero of mine. This guy suffered more than Jesus did and he still didn't betray an of his co-workers. Truly amazing.

i also mean slow as in for example cancer which can take months or years

Edited by PurpleTree