Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Manusia

What your advice to avoid conformity?

13 posts in this topic

When I got into new cafe full of youngster, I got a strong vibe of same thing. Doing same thing, thinking same think. I feels very different because I almost never go into that place. And when I got home my head become very confused, its like suddenly my value is swifting unconsciously. For example like look is very important, shallow thing like fancy iPhone is very important thoo... and weird thinking pattern is occured in me. Or this is normal? I feel this is conformity happening. Because if I dont have somekind of value that the circle have, I cant survive in it and be consider outsider. Isn't it? 

Sit at home and contemplate.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Sit at this cafe and contemplate as you feel this ;) 

I recently did this in Mcdonalds, good stuff, nice insights

Contemplating while directly experiencing a thing can be much more juicy and powerful

That is one of the functions of philosophy

By being an outsider, you become an insider of the Universe 

Maybe.ponder the following below and hold it loosely. If it’s not true for you, it’s not true.

childhood conditioning = acquired conscience = herd mentality = group think and cultural approval = internal dialog =

inner critic = confusion = the outside is inside = mind

Wisdom born of suffering = Individuation = awakened conscience = the small still voice = inner truth = presence = inner quiet = clarity = the inside is outside = Being

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

@Manusia

Riding a motorbike down a lot of skinny paths lately and like to go as fast as possible. Noticing the pinnacle thrill is when the bike is full throttle, giving it every bit it’s got, and there is quite literally no time to focus on tree’s I want to avoid, only on openings. Even thinking about turning, even the turning in & of itself is delayed. Realizing it’s really all in the leaning. The hands, etc, the whole body and the bike follow the lean. 

This particular bike has smaller fatter wider tires than most. Takes the sting out of a lot of bumps, but they don’t do so well in sand. In the sand, the tires have a tendency to slide side to side slipping in & out of tracks that were already there. I notice though, when I make a new tire track, no slipping & sliding at all. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Sit at home and contemplate.

@Leo Gura Yep! I notice I did this uncontollable conformation when my mental state is ruined. Narrow awareness in there. I cant do even a simple contemplation. Thinking is another mindless chasing unconscious emotion that not good to be do in that time. Now Im gud! Definetly starting more contemplation! 

@Hello from Russia you have been spill some method that can change my entire life brah. Thanks! 

I already start to try it and the contemplation is more potent u know! 

@Zigzag Idiot didn't understand, I think it is very personal dictionary of yours. Different label that you said can mean different things to me. So maybe if is that case, I don't get it.

On 17.9.2021 at 11:08 PM, Nahm said:

@Manusia

Riding a motorbike down a lot of skinny paths lately and like to go as fast as possible. Noticing the pinnacle thrill is when the bike is full throttle, giving it every bit it’s got, and there is quite literally no time to focus on tree’s I want to avoid, only on openings. Even thinking about turning, even the turning in & of itself is delayed. Realizing it’s really all in the leaning. The hands, etc, the whole body and the bike follow the lean. 

This particular bike has smaller fatter wider tires than most. Takes the sting out of a lot of bumps, but they don’t do so well in sand. In the sand, the tires have a tendency to slide side to side slipping in & out of tracks that were already there. I notice though, when I make a new tire track, no slipping & sliding at all. 

Nice citing from the bible. That's, like, really good.

@EmptyVase

Hell of a Jesus spotting there sir. And thanks, but the 4g’s of shrooms probably had some influence. Not that I recommend taking shrooms and mini biking through the woods as that would be a very dumb & irresponsible thing to do out of the vortex. Also noticed… there’s absolutely no time to look behind. No point in it either. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

18 hours ago, Manusia said:

@Zigzag Idiot didn't understand, I think it is very personal dictionary of yours.

I meant well but I get what you are saying.  You are right from a certain perspective.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

8 hours ago, Nahm said:

Hell of a Jesus

?

8 hours ago, Nahm said:

And thanks, but the 4g’s of shrooms probably had some influence. Not that I recommend taking shrooms and mini biking through the woods as that would be a very dumb & irresponsible thing to do out of the vortex. Also noticed… there’s absolutely no time to look behind. No point in it either. 

Yeah, that's an insanely bad recommendation if it's not coming from that place. If the feeling's right, you gotta pull through, though. No looking back, eyes wide open, and heart in flames. ❣️