Preety_India

How to love myself

27 posts in this topic

@Preety_India

I don’t have a clue how I would go about loving myself, since I am already myself. Instead I pour that which is myself into this life / experience via a dreamboard, consciously creating life / experience. I’ve noticed telling the story of wanted becomes reality, whereas telling a story of a past creates the experience of the same, or, the same old experience. The dreamboard makes it so easy, effortless, to be focused only on what I do want. And it does indeed manifest as such. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm that seems like a good idea. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

It’s really brave of u to even admit this. I wish I could help but I’m kind of in the same fucking pickle, soooo. Idk for me journaling has helped. Writing in a journal about everything even the most disturbing shit like I’ll have thoughts about killing people or paranoid thoughts and writing it down sort of makes it seem a lot less threatening.

That sounds like internalized shame. Complex shame. 

Shame is rooted in the existenial loneliness and Lack of self-love is shame. Self-hate is essentially just shame. 

Self-love in my eyes is attached to.. 

Self-care

Self-respect

Self-esteem

Self-compassion 

Self-awareness 

Self-understanding

Self-image

Self-

Self-differentiation 

From my understanding working on each of these categories helps.

Plus, getting to the root of the shame by altering the beliefs. 

Also, Self-differentiation is a big one to focus on.. Re-parenting yourself. Remothering yourself and refathering to reprogram the self. 

@Ethan1 that sounds pretty good. 

Never thought of reparenting myself.

@JoshuaBell thank you for the support. 

Also it takes a lot of courage to say whatever you said. I wouldn't be able to do that 

You don't have to try. You need to learn to let go. Don't complicate life more than it is. Deep breath, love yourself. Start exercising, learn a simple yogic practice, read, express yourself in music,art, dance, talk, understand feeling why they are there what do they mean. Understood what the psyche is and how you formed and shaped yours, let go of concepts like good or bad. Like 9 is like you already know what caused your problems. If you had a choice now to feel very pleasant would you say yes? Like why go analyze what happened to you when you can just learn how to be and love yourself. And how much love you can give to yourself? Do you have a measure? So it's best to learn how to let go becose the moment you letgo you gonna find that the default state of your being is pure love. And you gonna die one day and life is challenging so what we have in control we should act accordingly. I hope this helps. I'm sure you gonna feel better soon and that feeling is going to go away. ?❤️