Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alfonsoo

Can you recommend some novels by enlightened/high consciousness authors?

11 posts in this topic

Or high consciousness story. I’m guessing that’s attached to a enlightened author.

I don’t know much about these Authors but you might find their books interesting

James Redfield’s novels - (Metaphysical/ Spiritual) The Celestine Prophesy and The Tenth insight. Seems like there was a third in this series.

Robert Pirsig’s (Philosophical) -Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance and it’s sequel - Lila

I liked Lila better

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

Doesn't matter about the author's attainment or whatever, when you tap into creativity, that's all there is. Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Moby Dick and The Scarlet Letter are a few of my favorites. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

13 hours ago, mandyjw said:

Doesn't matter about the author's attainment or whatever, when you tap into creativity, that's all there is.

Are you sure about that? I don't think creativity is exempt from one's self deception. 

I'm writing a creative novel on my awakening journey! hehe. Stay tuned. 

@Gianna You don't have to tell me twice! xD 

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

There 37 books in leos book list only for consciousness enlightenment and god. Read all those, contemplate, take notes and your become a leo ??

5 minutes ago, RickyFitts said:

@Gianna You don't have to tell me twice! xD 

hehehe. awe ilysm!!!! :x

@Gianna Ilym :x 

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

6 hours ago, Alfonsoo said:

Are you sure about that? I don't think creativity is exempt from one's self deception. 

Art-ifice. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost