goldpower123

Uncomfortable sleep phenomena

3 posts in this topic

As weird and embarrassing as this sounds, I'm having sleep difficulties and sometimes feel fear and think negative right before I fall asleep. I feel exposed on the 4th dimension (dream world) and I have trouble "letting go" into the deeper brainwave states for sleep. In my life my mind is having a hard time turning inward or tapping in to my heart, I feel less of that protection spiritually so I am hyper aware of that dark side of duality and sometimes get put right onto that timeline during/right before sleep. I'll make weird noises, toss and turn, sweat, I'm probably wrestling spirits and all sorts in my sleep.

I have sleep medication which helps IMMENSELY, puts me right to sleep, I am trying to not rely on that as much as possible because it takes a toll on the quality of my consciousness, my vibration, weird side effects and numbs me to direct truth of reality.

I am pretty good at knowing when to turn off/on the Truth, when to forsake my beliefs and knowing how to plug "in and out of the Matrix" so to speak but has anyone else experienced uncomfortable sleep phenomena?

I had a year or two when my crappy sleep got out-of-control, with sleep terrors. Regrettably, I suffered without proper sleep medicine (I probably put off seeing a doctor because of some ignorant childhood indoctrination about the evils of sleeping drugs). Anyway, I sometimes self-medicated with ~75 mg benedryl, which gave me some inflammation relief. Turns out, I had hypothyroidism. I treated that condition and started falling asleep in 5 or 10 minutes from when my head hit the pillow. Some of the other things that helped me were Magnesium Glycinaye, zink, and slow release melatonin. 

You also mention a difficulty looking inward, in life. In PTSD therapy, there is a common problem where accessing subconscious material can trigger a lymbic reaction, such that recalling the subconscious material compounds the person’s neural and psychic injury. 

If you have an aversion to sleep, your mind might be protecting you from certain subconscious material. The mind is a self-healing system, and only  sometimes forms unhelpful defences. So-called “superficial solutions” may be completely legitimate while the self-healing process occurs.

Brainstorming some options (these are not recommendations, but just possible options):

How long do you think it will take for your sleep to improve (state the first number that comes to mind)? Then, use your sleeping medicine for that duration. Increased consciousness is literally preventing you from sleeping.

Blast open your subconscious with drugs. MDMA would probably be the most self-loving path to explore any difficult material because it reduces any  potential retraumatization by calming the amygdala.

Meet a hormone optimization physician.  Health parameter awareness requires blood work. If you find a physiological risk factor (hormone decline is well associated with a lower quality of life and an early death), then lifestyle factors (like diet) might help to an extent.

Any stimulants? Stick to stimulants with a short half life, like Phenylpiracetam. Caffiene has a six-hour half life. So, if you have a large Starbucks coffee at 2:00 pm (270 mg of caffeine), you still have 135 mg of caffeine in your system at 8:00 pm, and 67 mg at 2:00 am. Taking large Starbucks at 2:00 pm is like having a small McDonalds coffee (100 mg of caffeine) at Midnight.

Edited by RobertZ

On 23/09/2021 at 9:27 PM, RobertZ said:

I had a year or two when my crappy sleep got out-of-control, with sleep terrors. Regrettably, I suffered without proper sleep medicine (I probably put off seeing a doctor because of some ignorant childhood indoctrination about the evils of sleeping drugs). Anyway, I sometimes self-medicated with ~75 mg benedryl, which gave me some inflammation relief. Turns out, I had hypothyroidism. I treated that condition and started falling asleep in 5 or 10 minutes from when my head hit the pillow. Some of the other things that helped me were Magnesium Glycinaye, zink, and slow release melatonin. 

You also mention a difficulty looking inward, in life. In PTSD therapy, there is a common problem where accessing subconscious material can trigger a lymbic reaction, such that recalling the subconscious material compounds the person’s neural and psychic injury. 

If you have an aversion to sleep, your mind might be protecting you from certain subconscious material. The mind is a self-healing system, and only  sometimes forms unhelpful defences. So-called “superficial solutions” may be completely legitimate while the self-healing process occurs.

Brainstorming some options (these are not recommendations, but just possible options):

How long do you think it will take for your sleep to improve (state the first number that comes to mind)? Then, use your sleeping medicine for that duration. Increased consciousness is literally preventing you from sleeping.

Blast open your subconscious with drugs. MDMA would probably be the most self-loving path to explore any difficult material because it reduces any  potential retraumatization by calming the amygdala.

Meet a hormone optimization physician.  Health parameter awareness requires blood work. If you find a physiological risk factor (hormone decline is well associated with a lower quality of life and an early death), then lifestyle factors (like diet) might help to an extent.

Any stimulants? Stick to stimulants with a short half life, like Phenylpiracetam. Caffiene has a six-hour half life. So, if you have a large Starbucks coffee at 2:00 pm (270 mg of caffeine), you still have 135 mg of caffeine in your system at 8:00 pm, and 67 mg at 2:00 am. Taking large Starbucks at 2:00 pm is like having a small McDonalds coffee (100 mg of caffeine) at Midnight.

Man that was an awesome response, thanks so much. That damn near bangs it on the head.

It is most definitely related to some form of genetic conflict or psychic injury, generational issue or something.

The medication I have, quetiapine dumbs my consciousness and gets me to sleep allgood, it just sucks because it decreases consciousness, really numbs the deeper issue, but I don't see any other option. I need sleep. I don't take it every day, I juggle when I feel safe to go without it and raise myself a bit. 

On a side note, but what I'm going through, Its like my consciousness has fell, or assimilated/attached back down into this dream, the ego dream.