Delasoul

Hitting rock bottom

2 posts in this topic

Due to an injury and a failed surgery I am experiencing immense pain and suffering. Unable to look at old photos , I am desperately trying to find out who I really am. Meditating has not been easy either as I get bombarded with thoughts about past and self blame. I know of people who have gone through worst but have come out stronger. Knowing that I will need to have a second surgery in about a year, creates uneasy feelings of worry. My question is , how do I break away from my past, the way I once felt and looked, and embrace the suffering I am enduring, and accepting my present and having faith in what is yet to come. This has been the most difficult experience of my life so far.

3 hours ago, Delasoul said:

My question is , how do I break away from my past, the way I once felt and looked, and embrace the suffering I am enduring, and accepting my present and having faith in what is yet to come. 

Vision.

Have faith in the greatest vision you have for yourself, let it grow as you grow towards it. Keep your vision in your heart, so in those times where you notice yourself getting hooked by thought you remember where you are going, you remember the things that motivate you, the things you would give your life to. 

Have faith in the Infinite Potential that you are. 

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart.