GreenWoods

Transmissions for Enlightenment

129 posts in this topic

On 2022-06-23 at 3:22 AM, GreenWoods said:

The difference (in potency of transmissions) between low vs high void dimension is a lot bigger than the difference between recorded YouTube transmissions vs live transmissions.

Yes, I only listen to recorded transmissions and the energy can be stronger than, for example, live RASA transmissions. However, some people do not feel anything, even after having meditated with the transmissions more than 1000 hours.

Does anyone have any other tips for increasing energetic sensitivity and making transmissions stronger?

The practices for developing one's intuition/psychic abilities should also make the transmissions stronger. Doing shadow work to get more inner purity should also work. As for making the effects of the transmissions better, contemplation on spiritual/non-duality truths is a great method. Or visualizing/imagining the result you want while meditating with the transmission, I know someone who achieved incredible things with this method.

And the things I mentioned, do they make a difference for you too, or do they only affect me in this way? Curious to know.

Yes, presence and surrender works for me. It makes sense that sitting cross-legged works, then the energy does not move down into the earth so easily, it stays in your body. For the types of transmissions I listen to, it is better to have the feet firmly on the ground because with that strong energy, some people sometimes get headaches, dizziness or negative emotions if too much energy builds up.

Edited by Seraphim

@Benton Different practices can be considered blessings.

• some people would consider transmissions as described here as blessings
  • wishing someone the best. So it's similar to praying (with or without using words) or doing manifestation practices, but for someone else. I think Mother Meera offers this kind of blessing on her website. 
  • It can also be a combination of invocation and transmission of an angel, ascended master or deity, with the intention to give someone a transmission or help them in any way they need. I guess that's what Gareth is doing in the Krishna video you posted.
19 hours ago, Benton said:

. And thank you for sharing this transmission thread. It has changed my life.

:)

On 6/23/2022 at 3:22 AM, GreenWoods said:

- (4) Presence 

In my experience, being present makes transmissions flow in a bit more strongly.

I had an insight into why presence could make transmissions stronger.

I think being present and self-aware has an immediate effect on your aura.

And it makes sense that transmissions are stronger when your aura is stronger.

On 28/06/2022 at 1:23 AM, GreenWoods said:

Also presence is a state of surrender to what is

Just had a 1-on-1 session with Gareth.  

I think I remember Green Woods saying that a 1h transmission is similar to 10h of meditation. I'd say its even more effective than that, at least for me.

Just try our his free group sessions and see if it works, no harm there.  

Edit: 

@GreenWoods Thank you for the information 9_9

Edited by Edvardas
Thanks note

@Benton I tried dmt last week with my friends and I felt a bit unusual during the trip. I still can't figure out what it was. But I saw entities that were talking to me. I'm not sure if this is normal or not. 

Did you have similar experience with dmt? 

26 minutes ago, Benton said:

Have you ever used DMT before?

Ah. Nope. 

38 minutes ago, Benton said:

DMT entities are pretty normal on DMT. I’ve talked to dragons, angels and aliens on DMT and some stuff that I don’t even know what. It is all your mind. Can be useful and fun. But can also be a distraction from God Realization.

Do you recommend listening to Shakti pat videos on dmt or would that be too risky? 

I really don't want a bad trip. 

On 28-6-2022 at 1:23 AM, GreenWoods said:

Yes, exactly. Being present is actually a full expression of the auric field, thus also the way the inner and outer world communicates or stands in relationship. Being present is to be and to be is to be in relationship. A transmission is the ultimate relationship (far deeper, simpler and yet less attached than what most people understand as a relationship). 

This is some goofy, goofy stuff. 

Creating all of these labels and categories for “transmissions”… Appropriating several religious characters, terminologies and practices in the process… Truly some form of tail chasing sickness. 

Transmissions all originate in mind of the people sending. Mind creates endless illusion. Misleads. Why propagate pointless, misleading illusions? Which these clearly are. 

Transmission is also like saying “I said this”. So simple. All of what you said is just categorical naming conventions for different types of information and the people conveying it. Brand names. And which is clearly being used for profit… Poop on a stick and call it a fudge pop. 

This has been a mind transmission of SourceCodo. 

Edited by SourceCodo

Gone

@SourceCodo All categories are imaginary. We are one mind. Everything is mind. Psychedelics are mind, psychedelics work. So does transmission. I dare you to actually try really hard and get it to work. Cause I bet you checked out the links only to judge these people. 

7 hours ago, Cthulu said:

@SourceCodo All categories are imaginary. We are one mind. Everything is mind. Psychedelics are mind, psychedelics work. So does transmission. I dare you to actually try really hard and get it to work. Cause I bet you checked out the links only to judge these people. 

What exactly are you asking me to try really hard at?

I want you to try really hard to believe that Jesus is the true ruler of this world. That Satan has had your mind and has been using you as a puppet in the world. Rebuke this. Once you do, Heaven will open to you and you’ll be able to escape these creative make believe self help strategies. I bet you don’t even like Jesus and probably lean more toward some self embodied creative symbol of something…

Anyways, I don’t mean the thing about Jesus at all. I just said that weird broken sentence to get your attention. I’m drawing your mind to the point that it’s not gonna happen. I’m as repulsed by what you just recommended as a lot of people are going to be by what I just said up there. Feel me at all? 

Gone

@SourceCodo You are making assumptions about what transmission is what I mean. And you have made little effort to understand it. But you still judge it. It does work regardless of how it is described. Not for everyone. It will attract the people who want to make use of it. My main concern was you scaring them away, but if it works out it does, and if not that's also fine.

What do you mean by: "self embodied creative symbol of something"? Just curious.

32 minutes ago, Cthulu said:

@SourceCodo You are making assumptions about what transmission is what I mean. And you have made little effort to understand it. But you still judge it. It does work regardless of how it is described. Not for everyone. It will attract the people who want to make use of it. My main concern was you scaring them away, but if it works out it does, and if not that's also fine.

What do you mean by: "self embodied creative symbol of something"? Just curious.

Seen the term used in many, many different ways, and usually without consistency. 

Mind transmission was a term used either early or late by some ZM’s to articulate the conveying of teachings. Perhaps that only came up during the translation. But that’s what it is to me. Clearly, many people use many words uniquely. 

What I read here was in the same camp of psychics, clairvoyance, divination, etc. Creating elaborate stories for basic things and pitching them like they’re legit, magical stuff.

Who cares what I say though? Just enjoy and do you. I’m clearly playing a different campaign. Hence me talking about ideas I think are gross or unhealthy.

And I just meant you. That’s what I mean by it.

Edited by SourceCodo

Gone