GreenWoods

Transmissions for Enlightenment

129 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

@Dumuzzi Most people who seek out these things are familiar with the path, and only a few are receptive to it. You could say the same thing for amusement park rides. There is always some people who will have a panic attack.

Unfortunately, the number of people suffering from unintended side effects in this field is quite high, so it's not a trivial matter. 

But, @GreenWoods made an excellent point about yoga practices being more dangerous than transmissions, a point I hadn't considered. From anecdotal evidence, Shaktipat is a far safer route to raising Kundalini than almost any other. But, that assumes some sort of Master-disciple relationship, my concern is about doing this over the internet, there is zero control there. 

3 hours ago, Dumuzzi said:

Unfortunately, the number of people suffering from unintended side effects in this field is quite high, so it's not a trivial matter. 

You never know if you've walked past an enlightened person on the street and caught an accidental transmission :D 

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

You never know if you've walked past an enlightened person on the street and caught an accidental transmission :D 

The only enlightened person I ever came across was a goddess.

She was literally a being made of pure light.

When humans make such claims about themselves, I tend to be sceptical. There is only so much divinity the human form can handle, it's like the light of a candle compared to the splendour of the sun. 

@GreenWoods Great job with this thread, thanks !

KAP has been so life changing for me and it is growing so fast. There could easily be thousands of KAP facilitators in 5-10 years. Transmissions are surely going to become more mainstream.

I am looking forward to try a zoom meditation with Gareth !

For anyone here who tried a transmission and did not feel much, weed or a micro/small dose of magic mushroom will make you more sensitive.

Also transmissions have a great synergy with psychedelics. Now when I take LSD the energy/grace/consciousness comes very strongly and it is shockingly beautiful and blissful/ecstatic.

Also for people concerned about safety, it seems to me that the intelligence inherent to the energy will never push you more than you can handle. I have done 100+ sessions, most of them super intenses, and never had a bad experience. Though it can be challenging of course.

On 4/3/2022 at 3:21 AM, Benton said:

@GreenWoods I’ve been watching Mother Meera.

I have awakened to not knowing. It just is.

Extremely powerful transmission.

I want to see what would happen if I received transmission while on some good ole acid.

@Benton Great!

Did you already try Gareth's live transmissions? I consider them the most powerful. 

Psychedelics definitely increase your sensitivity to transmissions. 

On 03/04/2022 at 3:21 AM, Benton said:

@GreenWoods I’ve been watching Mother Meera.

I have awakened to not knowing. It just is.

Extremely powerful transmission.

I want to see what would happen if I received transmission while on some good ole acid.

If you are sensitive, be careful about receiving a transmission while on a full dose of LSD. Maybe it could be a bit too intense that way (but if you ever do it please let me know!). 

If you receive enough transmissions, the energies will come to you during your trips naturally.

@GreenWoods

1 hour ago, Benton said:

I haven’t but I will. Where can I find those?

Yes I can confirm Gareth's transmissions are mind blowing ! 

I've been doing these transmissions for years and I know pretty much everyone of them except Gary. 

Thank you for introducing him!

Furthermore you have Peter Cutler (incredibly potent Transmissions... these transmissions are the most "bright" and feel like nourishing bright water hahaha):

-  https://youtu.be/_XudBFMnXlc

And of course Matt Kahn (who is in my opinion the most gifted transmitter of consciousness of this modern era). 

A tip:

Use the intelligence of this energy to express through dance and art. Especially dancing is an incredible way of expressing, getting to know the intelligence, creating syncronization between the left-right brain hemispheres.

On 4/5/2022 at 0:01 AM, Benton said:

I haven’t but I will. Where can I find those?

On his website truespiritualawakening.eu  and some on youtube. 

On 4/5/2022 at 1:51 AM, knakoo said:

Yes I can confirm Gareth's transmissions are mind blowing ! 

On 4/5/2022 at 5:57 AM, Benton said:

Hes amazing

:)

On 16/09/2021 at 8:46 AM, GreenWoods said:

- How to make a transmission session more powerful:

• meditate a few minutes beforehand. I recommend kriya supreme fire (particularly before shaktipat transmissions)

Can you share a link explaining this kriya please ?

Also doing the Wim Hof method before, with breathing + ice shower/bath, makes me more sensitive to transmissions

14 hours ago, knakoo said:

It's explained in Santata Gamana's kundalini book. 

in short:

• long breathhold after the in-breath
  • contract your perineum and anus muscles (root lock)
  • suck your stomach in and up
  • chin as far to your chest as possible 
  • tongue to the roof of the mouth and as far back as possible 
  • focusing on root, navel region, heart chakra, crown or somewhere else.
15 hours ago, knakoo said:

Also doing the Wim Hof method before, with breathing + ice shower/bath, makes me more sensitive to transmissions

Yeah in my experience the Wim Hof breathing definitely increases energetic sensitivity. 

8 hours ago, GreenWoods said:

It's explained in Santata Gamana's kundalini book. 

in short:

• long breathhold after the in-breath
  • contract your perineum and anus muscles (root lock)
  • suck your stomach in and up
  • chin as far to your chest as possible 
  • tongue to the roof of the mouth and as far back as possible 
  • focusing on root, navel region, heart chakra, crown or somewhere else.

Yeah in my experience the Wim Hof breathing definitely increases energetic sensitivity. 

Thank you for explaining. Do you mean chin as far from or as close to your chest as possible ?

7 minutes ago, knakoo said:

Thank you for explaining. Do you mean chin as far from or as close to your chest as possible ?

As close to your chest as possible (and only as close as is comfortable for your neck)

The most important component of kriya supreme fire is the breathhold, ime. Second important is the root lock.

The other components don't make much of a difference ime.

Edited by GreenWoods

Pretty strong Shaktipat audio from Gareth:

Let it play as much as possible. During sleep too.

It seems like Kai Shanti is currently doing a live Q&A and transmission on youtube every Tuesday. 

Comparison between Transmissions 

There are 3 main transmissions:

• Light Transmissions (including RASA):

They only target the Illumination Dimension.

• SAT Transmission:

SAT Mainly targets the Void Dimension.

• Shaktipat:

The main effects of shaktipat are love, bliss, kundalini awakening, purification of your whole system and energetic releases.

Shaktipat transmissions can increase the void and intensity dimension to some extend.

And a kundalini awakening can temporarily increase the illumination, void and intensity dimension. And in rare cases these increases can be permanent.

The different Dimensions of Consciousness are explained here:

Edited by GreenWoods

How to increase Energetic Sensitivity 

-  (1) Void Dimension

The higher your void dimension, the higher your energetic sensitivity. 

In my experience, increasing the void dimension significantly increases the potency of transmissions.

The difference (in potency of transmissions) between low vs high void dimension is a lot bigger than the difference between recorded YouTube transmissions vs live transmissions.

There are 2 main ways how to temporarily increase the void dimension.

- 1. exhaustion:

• tiredness 
  • physical exhaustion from running or working out
  • Wim Hof breathing
  • eating a large meal
  • ejaculation
  • breath hold

Doing any of these makes transmissions more effective for me.

For simplicity's sake, let's say these are all forms of exhaustion in one way or another. 

This kind of exhaustion increases the void dimension (and as a result transmissions become more effective).

But this probably doesn't work equally well for everyone. Mainly due to my sleep yoga practice (but also due to all the other practices I've done) this kind of exhaustion increases my void dimension to a relatively large extend (compared to how it affects most people). Or maybe the reason I notice the effect stronger is due to my already higher baseline void dimension. 

- 2. Meditation/Trance skill:

• meditation and trance techniques 
  • kriya supreme fire
  • transmissions and invocations 
  • binaural beats below 8 Hz

You can temporarily increase your void dimension with such practices. 

But unless you're very advanced, the resultant changes in void dimension aren't huge.

Particularly tiredness, but also exhaustion from working out and Wim Hof breathing, are usually far more effective at increasing the void dimension. 

If you are advanced you can increase your void dimension a lot just by having that intent and closing your eyes.

- Higher baseline void dimension 

Ideally you have a high baseline void dimension, then transmissions are automatically stronger. How to:

A high baseline void dimension is not accompanied by exhaustion. 

- (2) Energetic State

The more energetic your state, the more effective (and energetic) any other energetic practices (transmissions, invocations) become.

For example, for me, the longer an invocation session is, the more energetic and powerful it becomes. And if I receive a transmission right after, then its power is a lot stronger.

The energy basically adds up.

This applies for within one session, but also for the whole day. Some energy dissipates between sessions during one day, but there is still some adding up from session to session.

This also applies to days and weeks, but more subtly. Usually sleep kinda resets most of it. Unless you sleep little. I noticed that sleeping around 2 hours has relatively little effect on the energetic state. 4 hours of sleep still preserves a lot of the energy. But once I sleep more than 6-7, then most of it gets resetted.

How to increase your energetic state such that transmissions become more powerful:

• invoking ascended masters 
  • kriya supreme fire 
  • Adding more transmissions (for example by using more devices)
  • masturbation without ejaculation. And directing the sexual energy into the upper body.
  • having the chi audio from the iawake website play (effects probably not really noticeable for most).
  • chanting mantras (if mantras work for you)

These things can be done right before receiving a transmission or during the transmission itself (maybe except for masturbation lol).

- (3) Positions

• In my experience, sitting up makes the transmission far stronger than lying down. The back doesn't need to be perfectly straight, the important thing is just that the head is somewhat around 90 degrees above your hip. Maybe that's different for others, but for me that makes a big difference 
  • palms open, facing upward, resting on your thighs. My palms are usually not perfectly open/straight because that costs effort lol.
  • Moving your hands farther away from each other (such that they are beside your thighs), and moving them down a bit makes the transmission stronger for me too.
  • sitting cross legged has a subtle positive effect too

This might sound a bit silly but these things actually have very noticeable effects for me.

A few years ago I would probably have felt no differences. So it probably requires to be energetically sensitive. 

But maybe for other people these positions are not as relevant as for me.

If you don't notice a difference, then there's probably no point worrying about the right position. 

- (4) Presence 

In my experience, being present makes transmissions flow in a bit more strongly.

- (5) Surrender 

Does anyone have any other tips for increasing energetic sensitivity and making transmissions stronger?

And the things I mentioned, do they make a difference for you too, or do they only affect me in this way? Curious to know.

Edited by GreenWoods