GreenWoods

Transmissions for Enlightenment

129 posts in this topic

I do find Ramaji’s RASA quite powerful. However, their Satsang email lately started spreading anti-vaccine agenda which made me question whether LOC 1000 is even truly enlightened.

On 2021-10-27 at 0:48 AM, GreenWoods said:

I think the best transmissions are Pure Divinity and SAT. 

You should optimally get these transmissions several times a week for a period of months. They will get stronger and stronger till they completely penetrate and submerge you during meditation, such that it feels like merging with the energy. This is when it gets really powerul. You will be in deep bliss or ecstacy and your state of consciousness will be very altered.

This is the turning point to look forward to. It will take differently long for different people. If you want to get there quickly, do as many live transmissions as possible. Other than that, meditate with recorded transmissions, do energetic practices like kundalini yoga, or invoke angels.

Once your connection with the energy is very strong, you won't need to attend live transmissions anymore, just thinking about the energy will be enough. 

The energies really penetrating you, will also impact your baseline consciousness. My baseline has changed immensely during the past month. 

Being completely submerged in the energy is very different from being completely submerged in chi/prana from for example kundalini yoga or qi gong.

Prana is kind of dull. Whereas transmission energies (and the energy from invoking spirits as well) is divine energy. It is of a much higher frequency. And therefore has a much higher potential of elevating your consciousness. It's also kinda intelligent, and keeps working in your system.

Yes I have also noticed these effects from the transmissions. I have received strong transmissions every day for more than a year, each transmission is 1 hour and the teacher puts the energy into meditation songs that we listen to. He says there are many benevolent spirits in the energies who helps us too. I think it will become more mainstream and common like you say, my teacher says he will create a cartoon for the kids with energy that will help them evolve, I'll send a link when it's finished :)

12 hours ago, YogiCosmos said:

I do find Ramaji’s RASA quite powerful. However, their Satsang email lately started spreading anti-vaccine agenda which made me question whether LOC 1000 is even truly enlightened.

What if the vaccine turn out to be as bad as they say? Then you would have to change your criteria for enlightenment :) Spiritual people have always questioned the establishment and the immoral norms of society and have been prosecuted and silenced by the authorities throughout history. There is nothing to be gained from fighting the system, they do it out of kindness and compassion. Even if they are wrong, their intentions are pure.

On 11/3/2021 at 6:25 PM, Seraphim said:

Yes I have also noticed these effects from the transmissions. I have received strong transmissions every day for more than a year, each transmission is 1 hour and the teacher puts the energy into meditation songs that we listen to. He says there are many benevolent spirits in the energies who helps us too. I think it will become more mainstream and common like you say, my teacher says he will create a cartoon for the kids with energy that will help them evolve, I'll send a link when it's finished :)

Amazing :):)

How long did it take till the transmissios became strong?

And is it the same transmission audio each time or does your teacher charge the audio each time again?

I just made my transmission "compilation" as suggested to test things out ^_^ I used 4 transmissions + powerful binaural beats.

If anyone has ideas for improvement please share or DM me. I can then upgrade my project and than upload, so you will be able to download and test it yourself.

Oh GOD! I just had my most powerful 'sober' (I took Armodafinil today) experience.

First I just played it and did my stuff. I noticed that my vision became wider. My body also became softer. Than I sat crosslegged and looked at my colosed eyelids. I had those famous blue visuals but they were much more distinct than usually. 

Than I started my favorite back bending practice. I felt distinct energy flow as always. It wasn't particularly intense, main difference was FLUFFINESS. Usually energy hits me like vaped 5 MeO. This time I was warm and soft - similar to plugged ALD52 - you can barely feel it coming up. It is much easier to keep energy folowing and bask in fluffiness. I was able to release tension from by muscles better than ever before (I mean without psychedelics). 

In the end I blacked out and realized that I'm laying on the floor :D

@GreenWoods

Which tramission video do you listen to and think benefited you the most? ?

Edited by bliss54

2 hours ago, bliss54 said:

@GreenWoods

Jan Esmann

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I'm using my transmission compilation with binaural beats. I think that it's best to use many transmissions because they seem to be less effective over time. It's like physical exercise - you can't just stick to one to reach higher and higher level.

I definitely have great effects. Before I started using my compilation I was able to have intense but rather abrupt energetic experiences. When I started using it my energy became softer, more pleasent and controllable. I used to black out a lot, but it doesn't happen anymore.

On 12/30/2021 at 5:26 AM, bliss54 said:

@GreenWoods

@bliss54 Currently I hardly use transmission videos, because I focus on invoking angels.

I mostly used Gareth's SAT transmission videos. I recommend those which he uploads every monday.

On 22/02/2022 at 10:34 PM, GreenWoods said:

@bliss54 Currently I hardly use transmission videos, because I focus on invoking angels.

I mostly used Gareth's SAT transmission videos. I recommend those which he uploads every monday.

Oh, thank you!

On 31/12/2021 at 9:26 AM, Username said:

I'm using my transmission compilation with binaural beats. I think that it's best to use many transmissions because they seem to be less effective over time. It's like physical exercise - you can't just stick to one to reach higher and higher level.

I definitely have great effects. Before I started using my compilation I was able to have intense but rather abrupt energetic experiences. When I started using it my energy became softer, more pleasent and controllable. I used to black out a lot, but it doesn't happen anymore.

Do you mind sharing your transmission complation video? :D

Someone in Gareth's group had the idea to put a picture of you in front of a transmission video and let it play 24/7.

This works because there is a link and resonance between you and the picture. I guess it's a bit like quantum entanglement. 

Of course it wouldn't be as strong as when the real you sits in front of the video, but it still works to some extend.

I'm not sure whether it works strongly enough that it is worth doing.

You can make the effect stronger by:

• when starting the video, having a strong intent that the picture and you are connected. That you will receive the energies that the picture receives
  • glueing some of your hair on the picture and smearing some saliva on it too. This makes the connection stronger because these are strong links to your body that contain your DNA. 
Edited by GreenWoods

@GreenWoods Trying to keep an open mind here but I see some major red flags with these so-called transmissions. It is literally about selling an invisible product.

Now, do I believe in the concept of Shaktipat and a master raising their disciple's consciousness through the transmission of energy or some sort of divine radiance?

Sure, we have known about this since Sumerian times, when divine radiance was known as Melammu or Melam and was considered a divine gift from Anu (El) and could be transferred to humans by various gods. I made a post about Melammu here recently. 

But, I must admit I am highly sceptical about the utility and the ethical concerns surrounding transmissions.

Suppose you had an awakaned Kundalini and had the gift to pass it on to others. Would you be willing to pass it on to anyone based simply on their ability to pay for it? Sounds like a terrible idea to me, given the amount of trouble you can get into with a premature or imbalanced Kundalini Awakening, up to and including death. 

Any "master" who passed on the gift of Shakti in this manner would accumulate mountains of negative Karma and I'd have to doubt their competence and morals.

Don't get me wrong, the concept itself is sound, I have been given shaktipat myself by a goddess, at a crucial juncture and it very probably saved my life or at least my sanity. In theory, I could also pass on her gift to others, the question is whether I would want to take on the responsibility and risk negative karma by doing so?

It is different in a monastic or master-student setting, where you get to know someone gradually and you might spend years together. Doing it to a stranger over the internet? Wow, more red flags than on a Chinese Communist Parade...

I have similar concerns about invoking various spirits, who know what kind of unwanted entity you are inviting into your life this way, I have come across plenty of people who are unable to shake off entity attachments as they foolishly opened themselves up, without proper care.

Anyways, just my 2 cents

1 hour ago, Dumuzzi said:

@GreenWoods

But, I must admit I am highly sceptical about the utility and the ethical concerns surrounding transmissions.

Suppose you had an awakaned Kundalini and had the gift to pass it on to others. Would you be willing to pass it on to anyone based simply on their ability to pay for it? Sounds like a terrible idea to me, given the amount of trouble you can get into with a premature or imbalanced Kundalini Awakening, up to and including death. 

How is it any different then going to Ayahuasca/5-MEO ceremony, receiving legal services or purchasing vegetables in the supermarket?

The vehicle for the transmission is a life form, do you really expect it to give of his time and abilities for free? It also needs to survive as human being. On the contrary, if the transmission was for free, that would jeopardize many more people who are not in a place in their life to encounter such a transformation. When you pay for something, you should consider what are you paying for. It is money "out of pocket", so you will deploy your skepticism carefully and research well before the transmission.

Free transmission are far more dangerous IMO. 

@Dumuzzi 

Well many products can be considered invisible.

But for many, the transmission "product" is not invisible at all because the effects are strongly felt.

But yeah for someone who doesn't feel anything yet, it's purely on faith. But there are so many people saying that the transmissions work, so even from that pov it should seem legit.

As for the money, when I checked on their website some time ago, Imogen, Gareth and Kai Shanti give 1on1 sessions without charge if the person can't afford it. But 1on1 sessions are not even needed. For most transmissions, live group transmissions are almost as strong. Gareth, Imogen, advaitashram and Sat Shree offer these group live transmissions for free (some if them habe the option for donations) (I think Kai Shanti now as well, on youtube). And Jan's and Kai Shanti's (on learnitlive in the past) group transmissions are very cheap. And theoretically one could just watch the free youtube transmissions (but when they are not live then they are quite weaker).

These are quite generous offers, also considering that they need money to cover their living costs. So they are definitely not just after the money.  

As for the dangers, yes transmissions are definitely not completely safe. Just as any other spiritual practice that actually works.

When the transmission giver is good, then the transmissions might actually be far less dangerous than other similarly powerful practices. I'm not sure yet, but I have the impression that the vast majority of unpelasant kundalini stuff happens either with unintentional and accidental awakenings or through yogic practices like kriya yoga. With shaktipat it seems that negative stuff is far less likely even though shaktipat is far more effective in raising kundalini than kriya yoga.

This might not apply to every transmission giver but I think for example in the case of Gareth (and the other shaktipat givers that I mentioned most likely too) getting shaktipat is safer than doing kriya yoga (or shamanic breathing, psychedelics,...).

And I don't think that the transmission givers get negative karma if something goes wrong. I'm not sure whether this kind of receiving negative karma exists at all, but if it does, then it will probably get directed to a higher up force (if the transmission giver is careful and skillful).

As for invoking spirits, yes that is far less safe than transmissions. 

Edited by GreenWoods

I just deleted 2 of my posts about spirits in this thread, to keep this thread about transmissions. Also because having these posts here might have a negative effect on the credibility of transmissions. 

If someone is interested in invoking spirits, I wrote about that here:

The Kundalini concept comes from ancient yoga philosophy in which it is believed that certain spiritual practices will lead to Kundalini awakening. The phenomenon of Kundalini awakening can sometimes mimic mental illness and as a result, mental health practitioners have difficulty distinguishing between them. Although there is ample literature suggesting the benefits of yoga practice in mental illness, it is also essential to understand the side effects of these practices, especially if advanced yoga practices are not performed properly with the necessary preparation and precautions under the guidance of an expert. In this context, we discuss a series of cases demonstrating altered psychic experiences related to Kundalini from both modern psychology and traditional yogic perspectives and severe mental illness from the elevated spiritual state felt after practicing Kundalini yoga. try to separate. (1)

Dr. Patel lists Kundalini yoga benefits as below:

• Relieves stress and anxiety
  • Improves cognitive function
  • Boosts self-perception
  • Encourages spiritual enlightenment (2)

yoga-02-info-01-n1646226408.jpg

@Dumuzzi Most people who seek out these things are familiar with the path, and only a few are receptive to it. You could say the same thing for amusement park rides. There is always some people who will have a panic attack.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.