GreenWoods

Transmissions for Enlightenment

129 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

Went there, too. First transmission experience so far, but things definitely start feeling "interesting"...

Great :D

GREAT Thread! Only ever utilized RASA but loved it and still speak to Ramaji & Ananda often, and attend the odd Satsang. 

Also, interesting note on Gareth's website, he talks about his own RASA journey, and how it evolved into the work he's doing today. 

I'm not sure why, but I much more relate to the whole 'normal person' waking up, than the Ramana Maharshi / Monk / Living in an ashram type, probably because I always intuited I want what most would regard a 'normal' life- Family, Friends, Hobbies etc. 

Seems Gareth worked with Ramaji to stabilize his awakening, as he had already had many awakenings before reading 1000 and contacting Ramaji.

One more note, I wish there was more awakened beings who just shared their everyday life, as you only tend to hear from people who go into Teaching for obvious reasons, but not so much those who just crack on in 'Normal' jobs, or don't teach, there must be quite literally 1000s of people who've Awakened and feel no call to teach, but spread the teaching in a less formal way, even if that is just with their presence!

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

9 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

Also, interesting note on Gareth's website, he talks about his own RASA journey, and how it evolved into the work he's doing today. 

Yes, as far as I know he got RASA transmissions, as well as shaktipat from Jan Esmann, SAT from Sat Shree, transmission from Mother Meera, and maybe some other transmissions. 

And I think Jan received RASA too.

9 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

One more note, I wish there was more awakened beings who just shared their everyday life, as you only tend to hear from people who go into Teaching for obvious reasons, but not so much those who just crack on in 'Normal' jobs, or don't teach, there must be quite literally 1000s of people who've Awakened and feel no call to teach, but spread the teaching in a less formal way, even if that is just with their presence!

Would be really nice if like every town had some enlightened guys, and the people living there can just walk over and bath in their presence and optimally transmission.

I think transmissions will become a huge part of spirituality in the future. 

I think you said a while ago that you want to become a RASA giver in the future. Have you started the training? How is it going? :)

More Transmissions 

• Sat Shree: SAT

Every day from Monaday to Saturday Sat Shree or one of his facilitators give SAT transmissions on Zoom for free. Website

Sometimes he also holds online intensives or intensives at his ashram in Nevada. As far as I know, you can actually stay at his ashram for months!!

Gareth got introduced to SAT from Sat Shree. And I think Sat Shree's teacher was a student of Sri Aurobindo, the one who first brought SAT to earth. 

When Gareth was at Sat Shree's ashram doing the SAT intensive, he almost didn't feel anything. But after the intensive, SAT came down daily, putting him into deep samadhi and eventually into Brahman Consciousness. So don't be impatient if you don't feel much with SAT at first.

I don't know, but I heard Sat Shree doesn't sleep, he just goes into deep Samadhi (like Lahiri did). Probably as a result from SAT. 

• Imogen: Light Transmissions 

Imogen usually offers weekly live transmissions on zoom or youtube. And sometimes online retreats. Website

this is crazy, interesting stuff...  trouble understanding it though

@GreenWoods Yeah, I definitely think transmissions are going to become more mainstream, especially since 99% of westerners aren't going to spend 10s of years seeking like the 'old guys' did, I feel transmissions + 'The Work' is a path that will only grow, I also agree with Gareth, Ramaji, etc that Transmissions are the most direct path. I'm surprised people like Rupert & Francis don't incorporate it, but then I guess you could argue all of their retreats are the first kind of Transmissions you mentioned. 

Each of us has our own unique path, its just a shame transmissions aren't as 'popular' as many other paths. 

I think the work of those like Gareth is important, although we need an Eckhart like figure that knows how to market & grow properly to take it mainstream. Most transmission based teachers are very small in the grand scheme of things, because many are older people with little knowledge on growing rapidly via Social Media. For example, TikTok is the easiest platform to grow rapidly, but most see it as too shallow etc, when it could be an amazing platform to introduce quite literally millions, if not billions, of young people to this teaching.

RE: RASA, I guess I just don't feel that's right for me right now, I'm 'only' 21, so feel I want to live life for a while before going down that path, that whole idea just doesn't excite me right now, and I feel no calling to take that path. Who knows maybe it will happen in the future, but I'm not one to force things like that. 

And, when you listen to the 'best' teachers, they all say they felt a calling, or an intuition to do what they do and its what they truly love. Right now, just not the case for me. Think I'm having too much fun living a 'normal' life atm lol. 

What about you? Are you working with any of those teachers atm, or taking any of the transmissions? 

Also, when was your RASA experience, mine was over 18 months ago now, and I must say, integration can really be a bitch!

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

I've had several sessions with @@Nahm here on the forum. There's definitely a huge energetic shift thing going on, but also just conversation and addressing stuff about life that seems to be a source of suffering. Lots of insights and understanding. My personal opinion is that presenting transmissions as a "thing" that one person gives to another person and comes from a specific direction is a bit counterproductive, and kind of takes away from the magic of what its really about. But it's definitely "real". Impossible to define or explain, so I guess any language you stick of it will inevitably sound misrepresented. 

Sometimes I come away with a energetic buzz, bliss, heightened synchronicity, other times lose my appetite for a week., and almost always have more clarity and direction. In the beginning with I let my idea of him and self concept block the seeing of the bullshit I was wanting to see through. I also had the benefit of experiencing from communication here that there was some sort of beyond logicall connection and knowledge going on before I ever talked with him "in person". 

There's a pattern of overlooking what's already here for something great out there. How fitting that here on the forum, we already got the best. xDAnd... ultimately it's already what you are. ❤ But yeah, over 20,000 posts here and who knows how many PM's helping people, hours and hours of his time given for free, helping people, awakening people. My advice, if you're wanting to spend money and check out what transmissions are about, try Phil. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw It can be difficult to understand what a spiritual transmission is if you haven't experienced it. It seems to me like this energetic shift you had, came from within yourself, and was triggered by something your teacher said.

A spiritual transmission is an external energy that enters your body and assists you in some way, the energy is usually felt from the moment the teacher starts to send it. It is a real energy, and it can be very strong. Some teachers make sure that the students use grounding techniques before and after to avoid any unwanted physical and psychological symptoms. The aura of an evolved human can be so strong that people can't be in the same room.

Maybe Phil is a great teacher, but if you want to compare his method with real spiritual transmissions, then you first have to experience both, and if you do and you can't sense the energy which happens for some people, then you still can't compare them because you wouldn't really know what it is.

Edited by Seraphim

On 10/29/2021 at 5:06 AM, herghly said:

this is crazy, interesting stuff...  trouble understanding it though

@herghly What do you not understand? How it can work?

On 10/29/2021 at 5:42 AM, LfcCharlie4 said:

. I'm surprised people like Rupert & Francis don't incorporate it, but then I guess you could argue all of their retreats are the first kind of Transmissions you mentioned. 

@LfcCharlie4 Yes, I think both of them have that aura transmission. There can be huge differences in strength though. For example Ramana Maharshi's aura transmission was far stronger.

, TikTok is the easiest platform to grow rapidly, but most see it as too shallow etc, when it could be an amazing platform to introduce quite literally millions, if not billions, of young people to this teaching.

When spirituality can compete on tiktok then it truly got mainstream.

How would you use tiktok for spiritual content? Any ideas?

I suppose the only way a spiritual video could really take off on a platform like tiktok is if it has a transmissions that is strong enough that even the average person strongly feels something after a few seconds.

RE: RASA, I guess I just don't feel that's right for me right now, I'm 'only' 21, so feel I want to live life for a while before going down that path, that whole idea just doesn't excite me right now, and I feel no calling to take that path. Who knows maybe it will happen in the future, but I'm not one to force things like that. 

And, when you listen to the 'best' teachers, they all say they felt a calling, or an intuition to do what they do and its what they truly love. Right now, just not the case for me. Think I'm having too much fun living a 'normal' life atm lol. 

What about you? Are you working with any of those teachers atm, or taking any of the transmissions? 

I'm 21 too, and yeah there is no hurry, we still have decades ahead for awakening people :)

Though I don't have much patience haha. Since a bit over a year ago I've felt a strong calling to become a teacher. I figured the stonger your transmissions, the more people you can awaken. So most of what I've been doing since then has been about developing the ability to give transmissions. My goal is to be able to give transmissions that are similarly strong as psychedelics. 

Currently I go to the group transmissions on zoom from Gareth, Sat Shree and his facilitators. 

Also, when was your RASA experience, mine was over 18 months ago now, and I must say, integration can really be a bitch!

I got to 1000 around 18 months ago too!

Yeah integration can be really tough sometimes haha.

Edited by GreenWoods

11 hours ago, GreenWoods said:

@herghly What do you not understand? How it can work?

I don't doubt it can work. But had never heard about this before. It's interesting. I really enjoy your long-form posts.  The dream yoga post is super useful!

Enlightenment is nothing that would ever be hoped for. And it’s all that’s longed for.

14 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@The0Self What do you think about the effectiveness/validity of transmissions?

I don’t think about it at all ?. Since it’s the only thing you’ve always known, you don’t even know that you know it. No transmission even touches it.

There is no you. This is simply the infinite.

Edited by The0Self

Complete ignorant regarding transmissions here, so probably an ignorant question:

Isn't there a danger, doing this kind of thing online? I mean, if it's really that strong and something goes wrong, like for example ego can't handle it well and starts fighting, then there's no one with you who can help out.

I can see it being great in person, but online? Would love to be convinced otherwise. Again, I have no experience whatsoever with this.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

5 hours ago, herghly said:

I don't doubt it can work. But had never heard about this before. It's interesting. I really enjoy your long-form posts.  The dream yoga post is super useful!

@herghly Thank you :)

2 hours ago, Gili Trawangan said:

Isn't there a danger, doing this kind of thing online? I mean, if it's really that strong and something goes wrong, like for example ego can't handle it well and starts fighting, then there's no one with you who can help out.

@Gili Trawangan Sure, if something tough happens it would be easier to deal with if you are with the teacher in person. But that applies to any spiritual practice. The chance is surely higher than with normal meditation but far lower than with psychedelics and still lower than shamanic breathing. I guess I would maybe rate it at the level of kundalini yoga in terms of the chance of tough experiences. 

But also, while transmissions can be very powerful, they also tend to be gentle. 

And unless you are at an in person intensive, the potency of transmissions usually increases gradually. Except kundalini awakening, but that will most likely still be a lot more gradual and smooth and less chaotic than through any other method like yoga.

And there is also an intelligence to it. For example:

I think in Gareth's video about Pure Divinity he says that the energy/force started coming down really strongly and wanted to do its job, to merge with him so that he can become a channel for it. But after some time it stopped. Then later at night it came again and an intense merging happened. Which made him unfunctional for a few hours. 

Gareth says that he thinks the force didn't do the full job at first because he had to take care of his kids. Later when they were sleeping it could be done without issues.

While there are of course exceptions to it, I think that there usually tends to be an intelligence to these transmissions and how they interact with you, to optimize the process and avoid complications.

Edited by GreenWoods

Mother Meera Transmissions 

She gives live transmissions on her Youtube channel every day at the same time.

I think her transmissions are aura transmissions. Many consider her to be an avatar.