GreenWoods

Transmissions for Enlightenment

129 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I can see what you're pointing at, I think. There's just this presence/awareness. It's always here when you look, you can never not be what you are right now. 

But i'm still suffering and I want materialist things like money and ability.

It can be pointed to by illuminating that the seeking’s purpose is actually to “take the edge off” the boundless freedom. Without it, life is in free fall. It already is like that, of course, but with the seeking, life seems logical and understandable. In reality, life is illogical, wild, and unknowable.

Nothing wrong with those things. Life is short.

Edited by The0Self

@The0Self Hmm that's a good point.

See the thing is. When I stop seeking, it's like so what. If I'm just present without seeking energy, this isn't satisfying. 

It feels like I'm just playing a waiting game sometimes. Like I'm aware of my own presence. But it's not peaceful or joyful or anything. So it just seems like i'm waiting for the presence of myself to turn into bliss and clarity

Also, but what about conscious intention and goals? 

Do you have any directionality or control over what happens?

4 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

When I stop seeking, it's like so what. If I'm just present without seeking energy, this isn't satisfying. 

It feels like I'm just playing a waiting game sometimes.

Waiting is seeking. Stopping seeking is seeking. Nothing can be done about it. If it’s happening then that’s what’s longed for. End of seeking is end of waiting and end of stopping.

Also, but what about conscious intention and goals? 

That’s basically the point of life.

Do you have any directionality or control over what happens?

Only apparently. So no.

Edited by The0Self

10 hours ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

Gonna attend a 3-day intensive with Jan Esmann next month. 

@peanutspathtotruth Same here, looking forward to seeing you on the intensive! 

Last week I watched my first transmission, it definitely aroused my kundalini. I couldn’t stop laughing for a couple of minutes and I started moaning haha

Check it out, if you dare: 

I also recommend Jan Esmann’s book: Lovebliss

The last few transmissions haven’t really been different from normal meditations but I guess it just takes some time. 

Moving forward, I will do transmissions multiple times a week for at least a couple months to give it a fair shot. 

I will also try the initiation/transmission from Sadhguru: 

Edited by Spiral Wizard

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

9 hours ago, The0Self said:

In reality, life is illogical, wild, and unknowable.

absolutely. and of an artistic beauty. we strive to make sense of it and take away the beauty

18 hours ago, Waken said:

Ah, you're calling those spirits.

@Waken I call any non-physical life form a spirit. Don't know how else to call them. How do you call them?

@peanutspathtotruth @Spiral Wizard That is awesome!!

@peanutspathtotruth  joining some shaktipat transmissions within the next weeks will make it more likely that intense stuff happens at the intensive.

7 hours ago, Spiral Wizard said:

Moving forward, I will do transmissions multiple times a week for at least a couple months to give it a fair shot.

@Spiral Wizard That's the right attitude!!!

@EddieEddie1995:)

7 hours ago, GreenWoods said:

joining some shaktipat transmissions within the next weeks will make it more likely that intense stuff happens at the intensive.

You mean in Zoom meetings?

Transmissions don't have to come from people, since they really don't come from people at all, which means they can also can come from locations, because they don't really come from places. Arunachala Hill for Ramana, etc. "What" you truly love will transform, dissolve you, it is you. Usually we feel the strongest love focused toward others though. What we want most is to be seen (love) as we are, to see (love) as we are. It's the collapse of lover and loved. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 minute ago, mandyjw said:

What we want most is to be seen (love) as we are, to see (love) as we are. It's the collapse of lover and loved. 

beautiful! 

3 minutes ago, Jakuchu said:

A transmission is a duality 

Jesus Christ ? I laughed hard at this, thank you! This forum in a nutshell.
"How can I be healthy" - "Health is an illusion!!"
"How do I mediate?" - "There is no meditator"
Come on....

3 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

What we want most is to be seen (love) as we are, to see (love) as we are. It's the collapse of lover and loved. 

:x

13 hours ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

You mean in Zoom meetings?

@peanutspathtotruth Yes.

11 hours ago, Nahm said:

Another great thread. ?? 

@Nahm Thanks!

10 hours ago, mandyjw said:

Transmissions don't have to come from people, since they really don't come from people at all, which means they can also can come from locations, because they don't really come from places. Arunachala Hill for Ramana,  

@mandyjw Every location has an energy. If the energy is very strong, it can affect you. So you could say the location is giving you a transmission. I'd love to visit Ramana's hill!

I think the best transmissions are Pure Divinity and SAT. 

You should optimally get these transmissions several times a week for a period of months. They will get stronger and stronger till they completely penetrate and submerge you during meditation, such that it feels like merging with the energy. This is when it gets really powerul. You will be in deep bliss or ecstacy and your state of consciousness will be very altered.

This is the turning point to look forward to. It will take differently long for different people. If you want to get there quickly, do as many live transmissions as possible. Other than that, meditate with recorded transmissions, do energetic practices like kundalini yoga, or invoke angels.

Once your connection with the energy is very strong, you won't need to attend live transmissions anymore, just thinking about the energy will be enough. 

The energies really penetrating you, will also impact your baseline consciousness. My baseline has changed immensely during the past month. 

Being completely submerged in the energy is very different from being completely submerged in chi/prana from for example kundalini yoga or qi gong.

Prana is kind of dull. Whereas transmission energies (and the energy from invoking spirits as well) is divine energy. It is of a much higher frequency. And therefore has a much higher potential of elevating your consciousness. It's also kinda intelligent, and keeps working in your system.

Gareth will soon do a 3 day transmission intensive in London. 

In person intensives can be quite potent. A friend recently was at one of Jan's intensives, and he told me it was very powerful, far more powerful than live zoom transmissions. 

Hey have you heard of this guy sri avinash?

I have had good experiences with this healing video of his: 

wondering if its just me or not

12 hours ago, GreenWoods said:

A friend recently was at one of Jan's intensives, and he told me it was very powerful, far more powerful than live zoom transmissions. 

Went there, too. First transmission experience so far, but things definitely start feeling "interesting"...

9 hours ago, bliss54 said:

Hey have you heard of this guy sri avinash?

I have had good experiences with this healing video of his: 

wondering if its just me or not

Thanks!

I Haven't heard of him.

What have been your experiences with it?