Vibroverse

How can this be a dream?

23 posts in this topic

I realize that reality is very dreamlike, it is very mindlike, however how can it be "literally" mind, a dream? I'm looking around and it is all so solid and detailed and objects have mass and so forth, and there is like an infinite variety of things and people and so forth. Space and time and history and so forth looks so real. There are arts and sciences and objects and so forth which requires an infinite creativity? How can my mind be creating all of this in just one second, like just in this very moment? 

All that happens in dreams as well. (in nighttime dreams). 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

If you take enough LSD nothing is solid anymore. :D

I'm going to paraphrase Leo here and say just it's God, stop making it complicated.

12 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Space and time and history and so forth looks so real.

You are right now imagining all of history and science.

Albert Einstein is just something you imagined.

12 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

How can my mind be creating all of this in just one second, like just in this very moment? 

Because you are God. Because you are Infinity.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

59 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

So it is not even that i "did" imagine Albert Einstein, but literally imagining and creating "him" right now, if I'm imagining it all right now ?

Gotta deal with it that I'm frickin infinite creativity yeah yeah. 

27 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Gotta deal with it that I'm frickin infinite creativity yeah yeah. 

Notice everything is just happening regardless of the thoughts, stories, & concepts given to it.

Who has gotta deal with it?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Just now, VeganAwake said:

Notice everything is just happening regardless of the thoughts, stories, & concepts given to it.

Who has gotta deal with it?

Yeah, you realize that it also is a thought. 

1 hour ago, Vibroverse said:

I realize that reality is very dreamlike, it is very mindlike, however how can it be "literally" mind, a dream? I'm looking around and it is all so solid and detailed and objects have mass and so forth, and there is like an infinite variety of things and people and so forth. Space and time and history and so forth looks so real. There are arts and sciences and objects and so forth which requires an infinite creativity? How can my mind be creating all of this in just one second, like just in this very moment? 

The only way this can be a dream is if there is not a this or a dream. (Imo) Investigate every single one of those inquires. Don’t settle for conjecture. ?? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

The only way this can be a dream is if there is not a this or a dream. (Imo) Investigate every single one of those inquires. Don’t settle for conjecture. ?? 

Yeah even those are just concepts. 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Why are you and I God and Infinity?

12 minutes ago, The0Self said:

@Vibroverse It's all just energy. And not even that.

Yeah even energy is a concept. 

56 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Yeah even energy is a concept. 

Exactly. It just means all there is, is all there is; there's no separation. Energy seems closer than divinity, god, truth, etc. The most meaningless, ungraspable, and (perhaps most importantly) unusable word/concept you can think of would probably be even closer than energy xD. But it's pointing to a paradox which can't be spoken and is completely beyond the mind.

This is what isn't, but it's appearing to be -- that seems even closer. But of course nothing actually describes this. 

Dreaming is something which living creatures do. Reality isn't a creature..

Imagination is something which humans do. Reality isn't a human..

Same thing with hallucinations..

I don't know if it's the same thing with consciousness..

Edited by Blackhawk

30 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Dreaming is something which living creatures do. Reality isn't a creature..

Imagination is something which humans do. Reality isn't a human..

Same thing with hallucinations..

I don't know if it's the same thing with consciousness..

I just meant that you probably shouldn't take those pointers too literally.

Maybe just Mu?

Edited by Blackhawk

I don't know.

When I am in my dreams, I feel like I do know more and I try to bring it back here but I forget the information in the dream - like, I figure out or inherently know how this is a dream.
What is freaky is when it starts to look like a dream, too.  God shines through everything and life feels like an amusement park ride.  I don't know how people can live in that paradigm though, and not go a bit crazy.  It's super weird.  Like a clay made from an invisible paint.

sUDmLOs.jpg

In my dream it feels like this, like I just Know how imagination and intention create reality.  And I understand that the dream world is just as real, when I am there it feels as solid and lifelike as right now.

This is a dream that Michelle has, where she just knows the recipe for making post-it glue.  It's like that, except I am conversing with other dream characters and it is generally a positive interaction... but then I wake up and the whole memory of it is just super blurry.  But when I find myself there, I want to bring back the manifesting potential that the dreamworld has.  Maybe it's not supposed to be brought back, or maybe I am not ready to really live in a world where everything is just imagination here and now.

When you recognize it as just imagination, that is when the magic happens.  A portion of it is realizing that death is illusory ime.

f20e15691c6809d0dd471fa4465475d0.gif

Edited by Loba

5 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

So it is not even that i "did" imagine Albert Einstein, but literally imagining and creating "him" right now, if I'm imagining it all right now ?

You imagine that you did imagine Einstein.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.