Raptorsin7

High Conscious Dictator

23 posts in this topic

Would you guys support a high consciousness dictator? Imagine if someone came along and was around yellow/turquoise and genuinely cared about building a loving society based on understanding the highest truths, wouldn't they do a better job running our society then the people who are currently in charge?

I understand it's not realistic or practical for this to come about, but would you vote for someone like this if it were possible?

Personally, I think this would be awesome

That's an oxymoron. A high consciousness person would never dictate or seek to control others.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Dictators have to be low consciousness otherwise they cant hold on to power, its absolutely necessary. You cant kill your detractors if youre high consciousness. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Leo Gura Use your imagination. 

The high conscious dictator could structure society In any way they choose, you could exercise power to exert as little tyranny as possible.

Look at the Corona virus. If you think all these anti vaxxers are a real issue, a high conscious dictator could solve this with a snap of a finger 

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's an oxymoron. A high consciousness person would never dictate or seek to control others.

What about situational circumstances that cause for ruling with an iron fist? Say for example a societies transition from spiral dynamics stage purple tribalism, to stage red authoritarian rule.

In the big scheme of things , something like this works to advance a society to higher consciousness with the subsequent stages that follow.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Raptorsin7

Yes, I will vote for that hero. I think a "high-consciousness" but strong person can quickly build a loving and sensible society if he calls the shots. He can dictate and control society the way Leo dictates and controls this forum. 

But that hero is rare as fuck. You can't meet him in real life, let alone in politics. So, forget it.

2 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Leo Gura Use your imagination. 

The high conscious dictator could structure society In any way they choose, you could exercise power to exert as little tyranny as possible.

Look at the Corona virus. If you think all these anti vaxxers are a real issue, a high conscious dictator could solve this with a snap of a finger

A high conscious person wouldn't think it was wise to force their own narrow understanding of the world onto everyone. Just because you think it would be good if everyone was forced to take the vaccine doesn't mean that it is a good idea.

This mindset is the perfect demonstration why dictators are such a bad idea, you would be a terrible dictator. Just the fact that you think this would work makes you a terrible dictator. A conscious dictator would immediately create institutions that would replace his own dicatorship.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

2 hours ago, jimwell said:

I think a "high-consciousness" but strong person can quickly build a loving and sensible society if he calls the shots.

This is delusional. You cannot force millions of ignorant people to act wisely.

People only follow leaders who reflect their own level of consciousness. If you put Jesus in charge, they will kill him and elect someone closer to themselves.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

People only follow leaders who reflect their own level of consciousness. If you put Jesus in charge, they will kill him and elect someone closer to themselves.

Muhammad did it but he fought many wars tho.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

Muhammad was nearly killed by his citizens for breaking local norms. Proves my point. People did not follow him willingly. And those were different times where dictating was more acceptable. Today we have democracy. You can't be a dictator today in the West.

Closest person that comes to mind which fits the description would be someone like Marcus Aurelius. 

If survival conditions for a society are such that democracy is unworkable I suppose its better to have a conscious and developed person in charge, but regressing to those conditions is something to be avoided rather than to aspire to.

1631736434539.jpg

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

2 hours ago, Scholar said:

A high conscious person wouldn't think it was wise to force their own narrow understanding of the world onto everyone. Just because you think it would be good if everyone was forced to take the vaccine doesn't mean that it is a good idea.

This mindset is the perfect demonstration why dictators are such a bad idea, you would be a terrible dictator. Just the fact that you think this would work makes you a terrible dictator. A conscious dictator would immediately create institutions that would replace his own dicatorship.

I'm not saying it's good for everyone to get vaccines. I just used it as an example.

And the example you gave is exactly my point. A conscious dictator could rule however he wanted. Maybe some areas require institutions with little oversite, and some places require more hands on meddling.

Take the US as an example. If you had someone who was truly at sd yellow or above, wouldn't they do a better job? Imagine reallocating 100's of billions from the military to better projects. The dictator could do that in a heart beat

always thought i'd make a decent dictator

i'd rock the hell out of those funny dictator jackets

and if i'm not conscious enough i'd hire some peeps from the forum :P 

@Raptorsin7 Dictating to others is low consciousness.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Most ideologies come under the supposed notion  that they are at a higher consciousness than the other. Like how communism is all about solidarity, love and compassion for the fellow man. But we all know how even the best philosophies, in theory, can be use in sinister ways. Or they just weren’t that in accord with the higher truths of reality after all.

The problem with electing someone on their level of consciousness is that it can’t be quantified in any way. 

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

1 hour ago, How to be wise said:

@Raptorsin7 Dictating to others is low consciousness.

A strict social designer is highly conscious.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

An internally diverse Stage Yellow social designer and leader functions well, especially in times of crisis (the current coronavirus pandemic, and during and the aftermath of WW3). 

first thing to ingest,

every ounce you change the world is detrimental to your spiritual evolution

what? why?

the world is as it is to give you identically what you need, not one thing less not one thing more

no mater how dire no matter how fine

no matter how smart wise conscious marvelous you are

you came to this place for one reason

you

so we should just sit on our rears? not in the least ... but that is off topic and i discuss this at length elsewhere

let me merely say, fix you first then love them

Edited by gettoefl