Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

Will i experience Barack obamas Life?

23 posts in this topic

@The Lucid Dreamer

5 minutes ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

@SQAAD It’ll be alright. You’ll forget this life and the fact that you live all lives once you enter the next, so you won’t be stressed out about it.  Until you figure all this stuff out again, that is. ;P

One of these next lives, is gonna be eventually me being born as a billionaire.  I'm still waiting. My turn will come.

@SQAAD Haha, it certainly will come, but you probably won’t appreciate it the way you might hope you would.  Many billionaires are unhappy, stressed out and never stop working.  And they always want more.  Which is why they got to where they’re at. :P 

It may sound silly, but I want my “next” life to be the life of one of these aliens flying around in the flying saucers. They gotta have a super profound existence.  Who knows what kind of states of consciousness they can experience.  

Edited by The Lucid Dreamer

3 hours ago, SQAAD said:

@The Lucid Dreamer

One of these next lives, is gonna be eventually me being born as a billionaire.  I'm still waiting. My turn will come.

better than that of a billionaire I prefer the life of a rat, or better, a seabird, or a turtle swimming in the ocean. anything but human! for a happy one there are millions of crazy people. maybe a paleolithic human would be fine (probably not), but after that, I prefer the rat

Edited by Breakingthewall