Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

Will i experience Barack obamas Life?

23 posts in this topic

There are no others, just One. This One.

So Barack obamas Life, Leos Life, my Crush Life, etc can only be lived/experienced Here.

so i am them literally ? ?

you might ?

well i'm unsure if it's just the essence that's the same or if all of it is totally you

also hitler, trump a pig in a slaughterhouse etc.

Barrack and Michael are part of our Imagination.

Edited by GoobyBooby

I'm still unsure about this. I don't know if you will actually experience these peoples life from their perspective, not sure how you could even confirm something like that.

Yes, you will have that experience. You are Everything. That includes Everyone. Different timelines, because there's no time. One being in existence that manifests as existence or experience. It's me, it's you it's One singular being. 

Edited by Adrian325

7 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

So Barack obamas Life, Leos Life, my Crush Life, etc can only be lived/experienced Here.

What you likely refer to as "your consciousness" is experiencing them presently, along with experiencing the "object" which is your mind. All simultaneously.

So if you were to talk from the framework of "your consciousness" etc best to switch to "OUR consciousness". There is no separate consciousness belonging to you. It is shared by us all.

Edited by RMQualtrough

You ARE Barack Obama.

You imagined him.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I don't know if that answers it

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

5 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@Leo Gura I don't know if that answers it

It doesnt But i know leo knows i wont get It through language anyway ?

Pretty sure that if you'd experience being Obama, you'd be Obama, not Javfly33. Javfly33 ain't Obama.

The question sounds like a conflation of the relative with the absolute (not bashing against the question at all).

@Javfly33 It may have to do with being infinity, But I am still wrapping my head around it. Why would I reincarnate as a human or even in this universe or this planet after death? I mean if I have infinity I will never experience everything anyway. So, idk. Strange.

◭"89"

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You ARE Barack Obama.

You imagined him.

@Leo Gura I think where this causes confusion for some is you are speaking from the Godhead level, not from the human mind imagination. 

2 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura I think where this causes confusion for some is you are speaking from the Godhead level, not from the human mind imagination. 

I get that I am imagining him. Just, so much about life seems chance or trivial to me at this point. I still don't really know. Not at this state of consciousness anyway. 

◭"89"

@Thought Art Yes, it appears we designed this game with many levels, so from our human consciousness level things seem to be random or chance. In many ways it is the ultimate game. 

20 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

You can’t be them by definition. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Many of the most enjoyable things in life - to read and write, meditate, drink wine and laugh with a good friend, enjoy the bliss of mother earth - you can have without being Barack Obama. Obama doesn't have anything over you except perhaps a nicer bed (and even that you can buy), more sycophants around, and many history books written about him (many of them negative). He also needs to stop for a damn selfie everywhere he goes. Do you really want to be Obama? 

Edited by DieFree

I’m not going to give you some cryptic answer.

The short answer is: Yes.  

But more accurate then to say you are going to live their lives is that you already have lived their lives, you are going to live their lives and you already are living their lives. 

You are Infinite Consciousness, and Infinite consciousness manifests all things at once in the Eternal Now.  You are the present moment itself which is infinite and eternal and so every possible thing that can be experienced is being experienced Now.  

I'm having difficulties experiencing this life of mine, i don't wanna be experiencing others lifes also lol. It's too much to handle.

@SQAAD It’ll be alright. You’ll forget this life and the fact that you live all lives once you enter the next, so you won’t be stressed out about it.  Until you figure all this stuff out again, that is. ;P

Edited by The Lucid Dreamer