Cocolove

Leo on snapchat entertainment section:

21 posts in this topic

I remember this guy from youtube. Maybe this is still good exposure.

IMG_1296.jpeg

What a scum bag. 

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

I don't use Snapchat much anymore, but I was curious to see what this guy said so I looked for the video. I get a kick out of the everyday person's reaction to things beyond materialism 

Not sure if it's the just the nature of how these Snapchat videos are, but it's one of your typical biased editing videos where he shows clips of Leo talking and then taking things he said out of context in order to prove his point. He also refers to 5-Meo having a high potential for abuse as it is a schedule 1 substance which is just ridiculous. 

Nothing much to see here. Just another typical person who is too sure of themselves to be opened minded enough to explore something beyond what they think they know. I don't  blame him or judge him for that, I would have probably reacted in a similar way if psychedelics hadn't opened my mind up to other possibilities. 

2 hours ago, Cocolove said:

I remember this guy from youtube. Maybe this is still good exposure.

IMG_1296.jpeg

A cult leader who definitely teaches how to not be a cult
that's GG

The anti-cult

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Adamq8 said:

What a scum bag. 

Closed-minded? Sure

Unwise? Sure

Delusional? Ehhh ok, fine

Scum bag? Naww 

lol how does that even end up on snap

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

1 hour ago, Dryas said:

Closed-minded? Sure

Unwise? Sure

Scum bag? Naww 

clout chasing? oh yesss

25 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

clout chasing? oh yesss

What clout? Actualized vids barely get 50K views (even if he has a million subs) 

4 minutes ago, Dryas said:

What clout? Actualized vids barely get 50K views (even if he has a million subs) 

50K isn't nothing

also if many people hear "this youtuber is running a cult" they'll click on it

1 minute ago, PurpleTree said:

50K isn't nothing

also if many people hear "this youtuber is running a cult" they'll click on it

D’angello has millions of followers and gets millions of views per video. 50K is peanuts for him, his motivation could not be clout chasing.

your second point probably has more merit to it though

All of the dudes  videos are exactly 10:00 minutes long. It’s basically one big clickbait channel, quality content be dammed

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

Clout chasing isn't the only game in town. Creating original content is hard work. So people do lots of click-baity reactionary content. Anything dramatic makes for good easy content. Digital vultures.

Also feeds the ego when you think you've dunked on someone.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 hours ago, Dryas said:

Closed-minded? Sure

Unwise? Sure

Scum bag? Naww 

Maybe i should've used another word for him.. ass hole ??

Nah but in all seriousness, it is so sad to see how people who makes videos on Youtube speaking about others have zero clue what they are talking about.

Leo is doing good work, and one has to watch his videos in its entirety to even grasp what is being said, and many episodes .

But to frame it and use clips to justify calling Actualized.org as a cult is a horrendous move.

It just shows how lost people are in their own mind and their mind games.

It is sickening that our society and culture is somehow accepting this behaviour.

Sure I am sitting here on a forum and speaking about this dude i know nothing about, but it is sufficent to say that, if he does videos like this, on  Leo who is severely misunderstod,  is a immature behavior. 

I think that it's sad to see stuff like this, because Leo has helped me alot and I have grown alot since I found Actualized.org. 

I was in a very bad place, with bad people, and people like Leo and others helped me gained a new perspective,  but it was mostly after i did the work on my self that I opened up to teachings of Actualized.org etc.

And I can not understand the cult accusation at all, if somehow people claim it is a cult, then they don't understand at all what Actualized.org is about.

But one thing I learned from my "previous" life is that,  if someone talks shit they get hit.

But I am not saying that that is a proper response but sometimes people get away with shit to easy. 

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

On 15.9.2021 at 0:41 AM, Dryas said:

D’angello has millions of followers and gets millions of views per video. 50K is peanuts for him, his motivation could not be clout chasing.

your second point probably has more merit to it though

ok well i've never heard of him before

Man I can see how much I've grown now, this kind of stuff used to really bother me, now I just laugh. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present.