Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thought Art

Qigong Practitioners View on Psychedelics 2.0

11 posts in this topic

Someone created a strange post about aliens and demons with regards to psychedelic views of Qigong practitioners.

I just wanted to say that Qigong has nothing to do with aliens or demons or strange outlandish belief systems.

Qigong is about created a healthy balanced internal state. That is it. Sure, we do energy work which to many people it outlandish but there is not strange demons or anything like that. Qigong is the basis for traditional Chinese medicine.

My schooling of Qigong is pro western and traditional science. It is pro high mature use of psychedelics as part of your inner alchemy practice.

This guy making this strange outlandish claims in the name of Qigong doesn't know what he is saying. I just wanted to correct this. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

But does ur quigong teacher encourage taking psychidelics?.

I think all of spiritual teachers hate psychidelics

@itachi uchiha He does't directly promote it, but it's part of the future for mental health and spiritual awakening he speaks about it and includes it in one of his documentaries.

In a few classes he mentioned positive reports in studies done with LSD.

The documentary touches on 5meo, lsd, mushrooms etc in one of the interviews.

https://superhumanexperience.io/

No, that is in no way true that ALL spiritual teachers hate them. Many speak well of them actually. There is a lot of spiritual perspectives out there. They don't all align in every area. Like nutrition. 

That being said... compared to Qigong or meditaion what psychedelics do need it MATURITY. Like, more than 99% of people likely have. The deeper you want to go the more God asks of you. Always do research, take proper protocol and learn and improve each trip to make things safer. 

Psychedelics are a field of mastery and the spiritual insights and states the provide are worth more than gold. They require a shit tonne of respect. These substances are not like a beer or smoking a join. Some of them are very powerful and take years of practice to use properly imo. 

Spirituality has degrees and layers to it. The deeper you want to go, the more risk and challenge you will face.

You don't need to do any psychedelic. But, know that they are indeed powerful spiritual tools if used properly and with respect. Don't beat yourself up for misusing or abusing them as you are going through your experimental/ maturing phase as a young person. Avoid abuse and poor protocol like the plague if you can. Do mature grow and become an advocate for safe practice. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

6 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Someone created a strange post about aliens and demons with regards to psychedelic views of Qigong practitioners.

I just wanted to say that Qigong has nothing to do with aliens or demons or strange outlandish belief systems.

Qigong is about created a healthy balanced internal state. That is it. Sure, we do energy work which to many people it outlandish but there is not strange demons or anything like that. Qigong is the basis for traditional Chinese medicine.

My schooling of Qigong is pro western and traditional science. It is pro high mature use of psychedelics as part of your inner alchemy practice.

This guy making this strange outlandish claims in the name of Qigong doesn't know what he is saying. I just wanted to correct this. 

QiGong is a form of inner cultivation, a way to purify and strengthen oneself spiritually.  That excerpt wasn't written by me, it was written by a high level QiGong practitioner who has seen these things with his 3rd eye. There are a wide variety of QiGong methods, some purely for healing and fitness, others to truly achieve what they term Enlightenment. 

Demons and other malevolent definitely exist, albeit in other dimensions. Shamans in the amazon know very well that there are malevolent entities in these realms whose sole purpose is to harm and do evil to humans. There are also specific shamans called Brujos who work with these evil beings. César Calvo (a shaman) says that drinking ayahuasca makes one into “a crystal exposed to all the spirits, to the evil ones and the true ones that inhabit the air.”

https://www.singingtotheplants.com/2008/02/protective-spirits/

Shamans in the Amazon also have something called 'tsenk tsenk' that they use to kill and maim other people:

https://www.singingtotheplants.com/2009/01/the-tragic-cosmovision/

There are also countless trip reports where people do encounter these evil forces:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DMT/comments/8cdc4p/you_have_sold_your_soul_and_i_am_putting_your/

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=23496

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=23788

Some people encounter cephalopod or octopi like entities when they use psychedelics. Here is what a QiGong Master saw with his 3rd eye and the the true intent of these beings:

"In recent years, some people with a devil's mind have been enthusiastic in cloning animals, or even human. They are the representatives of the corrupt beings in other dimensions. Teacher said when he gave a lecture in May 1999, "Gods will not place a Primordial Spirit inside a cloned being because it is created by human beings. Gods will certainly not recognize it. What will happen then? An extraterrestrial will break through at this weak point and place itself as the Primordial Spirit of that being." [unofficial translation of Lecture at the Fa-Conference in Canada (Toronto, May 23, 1999)] It is the same with the cloned animals. Their spirits are all extra-terrestrial beings. The famous sheep Dolly has a spirit of an octopus-like ET."

Edited by EnergyGem

@EnergyGem Well, I personally don't believe in demons or these forces. But, to each their own. Those belief in my opinion have nothing to do with Qigong.

On DMT people experience all kind of trippy shit.

Well, I have experienced spirits so who knows. 

Your previous post though was saying things beyond dmt trips I thought.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@Thought Art how do you learn Qigong? Do you have recommended online resources? It looks like an amazing practice and a lot more embodying practice than sitting. 

2 hours ago, herghly said:

@Thought Art how do you learn Qigong? Do you have recommended online resources? It looks like an amazing practice and a lot more embodying practice than sitting. 

There are many good QiGong practices. I personally practice Falun Dafa. You can check it out here, all material, books and videos are free to download:

https://en.falundafa.org/

I have seen black magic my entire life and have first hand experience with it.i suffered a lot from black magic.deamons and other entities exist.also i know people who seen  a dead body that was dead 50 years ago but havent aged and hense the body look like it was dead 2 hours ago.this is very common is islam.

@EnergyGem Yeah, Falun Dafa has some strange dogma

◭"89"

8 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@EnergyGem Yeah, Falun Dafa has some strange dogma

Falun Dafa translates into English as 'Law Wheel Great Way'. It is an incredibly powerful QiGong system that is based on the fundamental properties of the universe, Truthfulness, Compassion and Forbearance. It only recently,  (since 1992) has been given to the public as it used to be passed down in secret in a lineage type manner. It's history in fact stretches far into the past. You can find more information about it here:

https://en.falundafa.org/eng/pdf/Zhuan-Falun-2018.pdf

Edited by EnergyGem

Nice, I am currently practicing and training to teach Holden Qigong and just started training under a Tai Chi master here in my city. There are some Falun Dafa folk here too, I may check it out but it seems a bit strange to me. I am not interested in it's ideology just the Qigong. 

◭"89"