iboughtleosbooklist

Does it get to the stage where the body is ignored?

7 posts in this topic

I'm already starting to see through lie God has told itself. The whole bodymind seperation is a lie.

how could god lie to itself, how many itself's does god have to lie to ...

if more than one which one is god's favorite, if just one surely one cannot lie to one

perhaps god gave itself faulty eye-sight ... contemplate that

what advantage would my left hand have in thinking it is part of a different body to my right hand

could we fight each other then kiss and make up ... sounds like a movie in the works

Edited by gettoefl

God can be self decieved. The body is a meta construction of sensation creating an illusion of a body and other bodies. It creates relativity and from there the never-ending story goes on.

The body isn’t ignored with awakening. It is simply no longer seen as more worthy than anything else in existence.

On 9/14/2021 at 8:08 AM, iboughtleosbooklist said:

I'm already starting to see through lie God has told itself. The whole bodymind seperation is a lie.

Are you conscious that you are actually the God you speak of?

9 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

The body isn’t ignored with awakening. It is simply no longer seen as more worthy than anything else in existence.

To be honest, without even being awakened I have already realised this lol. 

On 9/14/2021 at 4:19 PM, iboughtleosbooklist said:

God can be self decieved. The body is a meta construction of sensation creating an illusion of a body and other bodies. It creates relativity and from there the never-ending story goes on.

You gotta love the meta construction insights! Hehe :x How about we  go meta on the meta also, and meta on the meta. Interesting game we play hehehehe But how to escape it? How to finally get it? Well, who is the one that is getting it? :D :D 

The lie (deception) is  truth=perfection=infinity  xD The idea of ego and someone waking up is illusionary! Relativity or form IS Infinity :D  

I don't understand your thread title and comment. 

The more awakenings I've had the more I realize the importance of fixing up trauma and tension in the body. It's all connected.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"