Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

How to embody stage coral?

5 posts in this topic

How can I embody stage Coral in little doses or at least integrate some fringe elements of stage Coral in my system/life etc? 

I know it's difficult to transcend stages but it would be nice to at least have tiny glimpses of the higher stages in your everyday life and have the opportunity to ingrain or embody them here and there. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

You gotta ask yourself how realistic that is. I'm not saying you shouldn't do or try to do it, but I would rather worry about properly embodying the stage I'm at. Not to mention that at stage coral (whatever that would even look like), there's probably no more talk about "stage coral" or "spiral dynamics". 

@Tim R not the whole stage but certain elements of the stage can be integrated in minor ways maybe. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Again, I don't know how viable/realistic that is. If I'm at let's say mostly stage green, it's difficult enough to even embody stage yellow in a healthy way, not to mention stage turquoise. That also applies to fragments of yellow/turquoise. 

Edit: I would worry that if I tried to embody, even fragmentarily, a value system that was too high for my current stage of development and didn't fit me, I would both lose integrity and adopt the values of the higher level in some corrupt way. I think that's a realistic risk. 

Edited by Tim R