Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LeoX8

I don't know what I have become conscious of

4 posts in this topic

A little time ago I started to feel something while I was meditating: it was a tingling sensation in the front of my body. Like little dots moving around and I felt this clear sensation of concentrating them in front of me and letting go of the tension and make the mass expand. Now I can consciously concentrate the mass and release it.

The only thing that I have associated with these things are that negative emotions (anger in particular) feels like this mass is concentrated in front of me and the more and the deeper I let go of this tension and make this thing expand, the better I feel.

Concentrating this mass in front of me isn't necessarily a negative thing: for example it makes me more focus over one thing.

Still I don't know what this thing is and what else I can do with it.

Are there some of you who have had a similar experience? Do you know what this "group of dots is"?

Thanks in advance <3

Hey ! 
it really depends on a few things: 

• how long have you been meditating for ? 
usually, it’s common to feel those sensations when you’ve first started to meditate, or are 5-6 months in, at least from my direct experience, as your body and mind are becoming more in ‘sync’ and connecting again.

what sort of ‘dots’ were they ? 
X

I can't tell you what it is in particular, but it sounds like you're opening up, and become sensitive, to energy. Awareness and energy go hand in hand. These energetic phenomena come and go, I had lots of them too. Never fully figured out 'what' they were exactly, but it seemed like they always had a purpose.

@EmptyVase @Greengrass been meditating for a couple of years but the more I go on about it, the more I feel that I need to practice more in order to get real results because even if I'm constant with the practice I get easily distracted while I'm into it

The dots are like tiny tiny things that are moving around in a big group and they are only a sensation

Thanks to both of you guys <3