Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Virgo

What are you aware off?

2 posts in this topic

Iv been doing meditation for the last 7 years of my life and Yoga for about 8 months. I had this question what am I aware of really? Just body, some though ts, some emotions and my breath? I approach meditation with the idea of just stilling myself. I do believe that's a place of total surrender or stillness where the mind stopts the play. Now I think that awareness can be beyond mind if you wanna access higher states. Or theres a deeper part of the mind that can penetrate into more subtle nature or existence. One experience that I had that now I have it at 50%(I think it's because of my diet) it's like an energy going anti-clockwise and I lose sense of my body, I could have meditated for forever if I wanted too. No need for food or feelings in the body I was completely somewhere else but at the same time I was there. My thoughts were really active though, I didn't become aware of anything spiritual I just I guess accessed a different state of body. Said that, what are you aware off? There so much to be aware of, from creation creator and normal day to day activities. I guess meditation it's a great tool to sharpen awerness. 

I am aware. as simple as that

What am i aware of, i cannot speak of