EntheogenTruthSeeker

If reality is infinite love, why are we all so disconnected from it?

12 posts in this topic

How is it possible that so many people miss the truth or even kiss it multiple times and fall into slumber, like myself. It’s truly amazing how bad the mind can deceive itself. 

the Quanon documentary on hbo or Hulu made me realize how deluded a mind can get, very fucking scary considering they’re “Christian” lmfao. So done with Christians and their garbage. 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

To truly discover Love with capital L is to learn to accept EVERYTHING as part of yourself, warts and all, problem is humans we are very picky, anything that doesn't align with our status quo we judge as bad, evil or unnatural.

Reality is perfect just at it is, it doesn't need your intervention, it doesn't need fixing. It is a very hard pill to swallow, its not pretty, human ego likes pretty things, this is why its so hard, but if you are unwilling to unlearn and relearn what love TRULY is then the path will remain a rocky road to nowhere.

FEAR

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Well, I will never call reality for "Love" because of how much I have suffered and am suffering, that's for sure.

Edited by Blackhawk

3 hours ago, Mafortu said:

To truly discover Love with capital L is to learn to accept EVERYTHING as part of yourself, warts and all, problem is humans we are very picky, anything that doesn't align with our status quo we judge as bad, evil or unnatural.

Reality is perfect just at it is, it doesn't need your intervention, it doesn't need fixing. It is a very hard pill to swallow, its not pretty, human ego likes pretty things, this is why its so hard, but if you are unwilling to unlearn and relearn what love TRULY is then the path will remain a rocky road to nowhere.

beautiful

further when we take our pitch forks and pepper spray to stay opposed to the Qanoners (no idea who these are) ... we are fuel for their fire and indeed we have become them ... is that what we want?

mind stays deluded since mind's life depends on it

existence has everything in hand, our job is to enjoy another thoroughly perfect day that we have been awarded

Edited by gettoefl

5 hours ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

So done with Christians and their garbage. 

that doesn't sounds like love either :/ 

although leo said everything is love

No reason at all. An after the fact explanation, which is just a story, would of course simply be: fear. “Wholeness decided to go on a journey to find itself,” you could say (also a story).

The longing for something better is how the longing for what’s appearing to happen already hides.

@EntheogenTruthSeeker The disconnection isn't real although it feels very real.

You feel separate and alone and thus the journey begins to find wholeness and completion.

But the separation is an illusion.

There never was a separate individual within the body. 

So this illusory energetic experience of separation runs the body/mind around looking for wholeness within wholeness..... like someone searching for their eye glasses when there already wearing them.

An illusion of self cannot find wholeness/infinite love because IT'S the very experience of separation.(often referred to as ego)

It gets in its own way sort of speak.

But it can be recognized that it's completely unreal. ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

6 hours ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

If reality is infinite love, why are we all so disconnected from it?

6 hours ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

How is it possible that so many people miss the truth or even kiss it multiple times and fall into slumber, like myself. It’s truly amazing how bad the mind can deceive itself. 

the Quanon documentary on hbo or Hulu made me realize how deluded a mind can get, very fucking scary considering they’re “Christian” lmfao. So done with Christians and their garbage. 

Infinite can not know finite. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Well awesome responses! Thanks so much guys. It’s amazing how much our society and minds are run on fear. Do y’all think enlightenment work will get easier as our society progresses? Or will technology further out spiritual progress??

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

"There's this fear I keep so deep... knew its name just before I could speaaaaak yea... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"