Johnny Galt

"China Officially Backs A CryptoCurrency "

12 posts in this topic

https://todaysbreaking.news/yn/report2.php

"It’s finally happened. A major worldwide government has just bestowed a huge vote of confidence and legitimacy onto the world of cryptocurrencies. China, in an unprecedented move, just announced that they are officially adopting a certain cryptocurrency as China's official coin!"

Note, with this, comes the social credit system.

Thoughts? 

It would be great if it was Bitcoin, but it's gonna be some Crapcoin which no one else in the world should want to touch.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Johnny Galt said:

https://todaysbreaking.news/yn/report2.php

"It’s finally happened. A major worldwide government has just bestowed a huge vote of confidence and legitimacy onto the world of cryptocurrencies. China, in an unprecedented move, just announced that they are officially adopting a certain cryptocurrency as China's official coin!"

Note, with this, comes the social credit system.

Thoughts? 

@Johnny Galt I call bullshit. There's no way in hell that China will officially adopt any crypto that is not 100% state-controlled. 

@Stovo That's actually the 180° opposite of crypto. Centralized, state owned, prob not even blockchain. It's just digital, which for most people makes it crypto I guess.

Fact of the matter is, it's gonna be 100% traceable and convenient enough for everyone in China to adopt it, if it's not mandatory to begin with.

On 2021.09.14. at 11:23 AM, Leo Gura said:

It would be great if it was Bitcoin, but it's gonna be some Crapcoin which no one else in the world should want to touch.

But I think some allied countries will, and it will spread afterwards.

4 hours ago, Applegarden8 said:

But I think some allied countries will, and it will spread afterwards.

Right Turkey wants it already. I mean centralbank or goverment. (These terms are interchangeable.)

On 14.09.2021 at 11:23 AM, Leo Gura said:

it's gonna be some Crapcoin which no one else in the world should want to touch.

Trick is you have to touch.

Things appear to be bubbling up in the world; changes a coming.

https://dailycoin.com/sweden-launches-worlds-second-digital-currency-backed-by-a-central-bank/

"The Bahamas was the first country to launch a global central bank digital currency (CBDC) called the “Sand dollar” in May last year."

"Sweden officially launched eKrona, the world’s second digital currency backed by a central bank. Since the beginning of September, the currency has been available on a trial basis with external clients on the official website created by the Swedish government so that citizens can buy and sell within the country or in stores abroad."

Edited by Johnny Galt